Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

I also got my AP approved on Jun 26th, my FP is scheduled for Jul 11, so they dont need FP for AP approval. FP only needed for EAD and AOS.

Please see updates in my signature.
They need fingerprints to approve EAD? Didn't know that. So no point in hoping that i will get EAD approval before August. My wife got an OPT EAD in June 03 and she did not have fingerprints done. Have they changed the rule recently?

AP approval

Please see updates in my signature.
They need fingerprints to approve EAD? Didn't know that. So no point in hoping that i will get EAD approval before August. My wife got an OPT EAD in June 03 and she did not have fingerprints done. Have they changed the rule recently?

Hi,

My AP LUD's are 6/16, 7/2, and 7/3. Did you get an email from CRIS saying AP is approved or postal mail? Please let me know.

Thanks,
YetToLoseHope

Hi,

My AP LUD's are 6/16, 7/2, and 7/3. Did you get an email from CRIS saying AP is approved or postal mail? Please let me know.

Thanks,
YetToLoseHope

LUD's for my AP application were:
6/16 - receipt notice
6/25 - no message change
7/3 - approval notice sent.

I have not received the approved letter by mail yet.

I 485/AP/EAD filed on June 7th. No visibility into check cashing, no receipt number yet. Anbody else in the forum in similar situation.

PD June 2002 EB3/RIR NY

Similar situation...

485/765/131 filed on 6/7 for self and spouse

No receipt notice/fp/check cash info. Lawyer submitted the docs.

PD: July 2003 - EB3/RIR NJ (ROW)

As far as I know, and seeing other cases around me, Finger Printing (FP) is not required for EAD or AP. I have not personally filed for either, so don't know this personally. But many of my friends who have filed around me have gotten their EADs and AP without the FP notice yet.

I did not file for EAD/AP and have recd. the FP notice. See signature for more details.

As far as I know, and seeing other cases around me, Finger Printing (FP) is not required for EAD or AP. I have not personally filed for either, so don't know this personally. But many of my friends who have filed around me have gotten their EADs and AP without the FP notice yet.

I did not file for EAD/AP and have recd. the FP notice. See signature for more details.

Is your case in NSC?

Hi,
looks like we both are tagging along closely. My AOS papers were also delivered on June 12th.

I recieved my FP notice early this week. Can you please let me know your Notice date? Because I am very eagerly waiting for AP approvals.

Also, please let me know when you recieve your actual papers from your approval. That will help me in planning my trip to India.

Thanks!

My AOS papers were also delivered on June 12th....Can you please let me know your Notice date? Because I am very eagerly waiting for AP approvals.

Seriously, you need to chill out. AP processing can take up to 3 months. You can't control it. Even if he gets his, it doesn't mean you will get yours. Don't do this to yourself! :)

Gave FP and LUD on 485

Me and my wife gave FP on 7/5/2007 @ 8am . In both of our I-485 application LUD as 7/5/2007 . No LUD on AP's .

---------------------------
EB2 RIR VA
PD Oct 2003
I 485/AP/EAD @ TSC
ND 6/5/2007
All checks cashed on 6/6/2007

Has anyone received FP notices since July 02?
I've read in the FQA section here that once the dates are retrogressed, USCIS stops processing 485 till PD becomes current again. Does that mean they'd stop sending the FP notices or we should still expect the FP notices to arrive any day? Any ideas?
Thanks!

I recieved my FP notice early this week. Can you please let me know your Notice date? Because I am very eagerly waiting for AP approvals.

Notice Date: 6/26

Also, please let me know when you receive your actual papers from your approval. That will help me in planning my trip to India.

What approval you are talking about here? I have not filed for either AP or EAD.

So the only approval I am in line to wait for right now is I-485, which as you are aware, even God Almighty would not risk speculating about. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife's packet sent on May 31 no notice yet, checks not cashed.... anybody in same boat for June 1st week still waiting for receipts??

Seriously, you need to chill out. AP processing can take up to 3 months. You can't control it. Even if he gets his, it doesn't mean you will get yours. Don't do this to yourself! :)

GoodPhysq - I absolutely agree with gettingmygc's advise. Don't knock yourself crazy trying to figure out a pattern in any of the USCIS processes. You will go mad, lose hair, eventually get frustrated and be dejected.

Enjoy life, have fun. When stars align, you shall get the GC. I have been waiting for over 5 1/2 years. Take a chill pill and have fun!