Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Finally got the notices. The good thing i saw was that RD was July 7th(the date Fedex delivered the package) and the ND was July 21st.
You should be getting them soon.

Hello Everything_gud,

Same thing here. I have send my application on 6th June. Fedex delivered to NSC on 7th June. Since my attorny sent his own checks, no clue whether checks cleared or not. My attorny is not at all co-operative. He is not providing any information other than saying receipts not yet received.

Waiting Waiting Waiting at evey point of this process really frustrating:mad:

Today my lawyer told me she did received the notices and will forward it to me today. I dont know, when she received the notices. Anyway one stress is relieved. My RD is June 5th.

Attorney received receipt notices

See details below

India EB3 PD August 2002, State:TX
Concurrent I-140/I-485: No
Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC on 4th June, 2007
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): No
Receipt Date :5th June, 2007
Notice Date : 15th June, 2007
FP Noticed Received on: ???

Track-it

Folks

My details are-
--------------------------------------------
485/EAD/AP Shipped on 06/26/2007
PD: Nov 2003
EB2 RIR
India:

Shocking news or wrong information

Today I went to get my address updated using INFOPASS. First of all the address was very old (one when I filed) well that's not the thing to discuss here. Main thing I wanted to share is the immigration officer told me that the visa numbers are not available now until Oct 2007. This was a shock but I didn't argue with her about what is posted on USCIS site. My PD is Oct 2002 and she told me twice that I must wait until the visa numbers are available possibly in Oct 2007.
Does this means the visa numbers are exhausted already as www.immigration-law.com posted that numbers may be exhausted as early as early July??

wont be surprised

I wont be surprised if Quota was exhausted 20 days back ( I filed by case June 11th).

July files should probably file on July 1st and that's the date USCIS will definitely accept cases.

Hopefully wrong

Today I went to get my address updated using INFOPASS. First of all the address was very old (one when I filed) well that's not the thing to discuss here. Main thing I wanted to share is the immigration officer told me that the visa numbers are not available now until Oct 2007. This was a shock but I didn't argue with her about what is posted on USCIS site. My PD is Oct 2002 and she told me twice that I must wait until the visa numbers are available possibly in Oct 2007.
Does this means the visa numbers are exhausted already as www.immigration-law.com posted that numbers may be exhausted as early as early July??

I wish it is wrong. That web site suggested that bthis may happen on July first week. Which category are you in EB3? Did you go to file 485.

By the way my application went on 11th. No news yet. Big lawyer - no way to check about cheques cashed or not. Till I get receipt not sure whether it is accpeted or not - right?:confused:

Received all six receipts from NSC for my spouse and I yesterday (06/28). See details below.
Should expect to get the FP letter very soon.

PD: Mar 04/EB2
Concurrent I-140/I-485: Yes
Mailed to: NSC 06/11
Receipts issued by : NSC
Premium Concurrent I-140 RD: 06/12, AD 06/19
I-485/I-131/I-765 RD: 06/12
Notice Date : 06/15
FP Notice Received on: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer sent papers on June 11th. Checks were mine and have not been encashed yet. My priority date is Jan 15,2004 EB2.

I believe the officer and she might have shared what ever the information she knows at that time. I don't see any reason why they give you false information? But, here is what i think....

When they moved the dates forward with June'07 bulletin, i felt (might be wrong) that they are now serious and determined to cleanup the 485 backlog mess starting with older cases first. But...

* Do they have any idea of how many VISA numbers available for JUNE filers?
* Do they have enough people to handle the incoming cases?
* Forget about India and China, did they clear all the old/pending 485's
belonging to rest of the world?

Then the drama of 'ALL DATES CURRENT' with July'07 bulletin is another complicated scenario. Their idea of generating demand for VISA numbers and using them before they expire on SEPT'2007 is good. But...

* If the VISA numbers (40,000 as i read some where) are already exhauasted with June filers, what do they give for July filers?
* With current working staff, how do they handle this 485 flood?
* Can they acknowledge each applicant once they receive their application?
* Do they repeat the lottery system (used for recent H1B filers) if everyone files on July 1 st?

When things started moving in June, everyone was happy because their long wait will be coming to an end once they get their EAD and move one step towards GC. But looking at the current scenario, I think we are only halfway and still long way to go.

In the whole process, I see so many IFs,BUTs and lots of questions everywhere, if someone has answers:eek: , please feel free to enlighten us.

Thank you.

Hi:
Can anyone confirm what to carry along for FP?
I have my FP next week

Appointment letter
D/License
Passport

anything else?

Thanks much guys -

What I would be curious to know, is whether or not June filers will even get the numbers. My understanding was that visa numbers are only allocated once applications are ready for approval. Given that most June filers wouldn't even have had their fingerprints completed until end of June or early July at best, its hard to see how would they be eligible for approval already and thus one of those precious numbers.

We'll see what pans out. The most recent approved receipt date I have seen on www.trackitt.com was from May 18th. It will be interesting to see in the next few days if there are any June filers that get early approvals.

Either way, think of the July bulletin is good news for many. For those that get in early, they can commence the FP and Name check processes, and all the other things that might anyway take some time. Plus of course, for those with spouses, they can get on with getting EADs and then seeking employment.

We need to be patient. Normal processing windows for 485 seem to be in the 3 to 12 month range show availability in October shouldn't alarm June filers. We're still well within normal processing times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status Update

Yesterday I got all six receipts of me and my wife. Its in TSC RD is June 7th 2007 ND is June 21st 2007. Interestingly I got one LUD on june 24th 2007 that is Sunday. Are they working on Sunday too?

June filers

Looks like most June filers filed by June first week or so. From this forum it looks like June 2ed and 3rd week weren't that busy.

Does anyone have any idea on how many applications USCIS received during the last few weeks?

VSC vs TSC/NSC

My application was received by the VSC on 15th June 2007. My lawyer insisted that it had to be sent to Vermont since that's where my I-140 was approved.

I have sent personal checks which have not be encashed, and now I worry that there will be an unecesssary delay if the documents were to be sent to NSC/TSC. :(

Hi:
Can anyone confirm what to carry along for FP?
I have my FP next week

Appointment letter
D/License
Passport

anything else?

Thanks much guys -

You can take either your Drivers Licence or Passport. When I went to my FP appt, all they asked me was for one proof of ID.