Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

You are missing an important point here. Whether you pay or lawyer pays, the checks should be payable to Dept. Of Homeland Security.

In your case, i think attorney sent her checks to DHS and you paid her money back. Once her checks are cleared, she will have case numbers on the back, not yours.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Whom did you write the check for? I wrote the check on my lawyer's name as that is what she requested. I see my check is cleared but I don't see any receipt number information in there

Please help me...
My package was sent to NSC on June 1st. The checks were cashed on June 20th (spouse) and 21st (me). The uscis website says TSC sent us a notice on 6/18/07
So far no receipt in the mail or fp!!! I am scared it got lost in the mail and we'll miss the fp appointment :(

So far I have not received my receipt notice? My attorney says she didnot receive them. I see, People are receiving their FP notice at this time. My RD is June 5th. My LUD was on June 18th. I really dont know whether to worry or not?

I am praying daily that this stage should move fast . I am bored of waiting waiting waiting......

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me...
My package was sent to NSC on June 1st. The checks were cashed on June 20th (spouse) and 21st (me). The uscis website says TSC sent us a notice on 6/18/07
So far no receipt in the mail or fp!!! I am scared it got lost in the mail and we'll miss the fp appointment :(

Don't worry.. it will come. In my case - Per USCIS website, they sent me a notice on 6/15, however I got it only yesterday 6/26. My attorney got it only today 6/27.

Cheerios!

So far in my stay in this country, i found that the only department which works promptly is the billing department.:D :D USPS without any delay delivers the same:) The billed amount will not be penny less. But it will be more. keep wondering how the auto system works very efficiently....:rolleyes:

Even though we change our address, Non profit organisation sends their request for sponsorship exactly to the correct address. :eek:

The only thing , I was doing was earning money with the same employerat the same job, spending on bills and taxes, little of savings and ofcourse USCIS.

Guys, I am on the height of frustration. Please bear with me...:mad:

Standstill mode

Looks like every thing is stand still mode or moving at snail's pace the last 3 or 4 working days. I could hardly see people saying their checks getting cashed or as the earlier posts include , some tense people out there waiting for fp's & notice receipts. I wish the fees were hiked earlier and the response time being faster. It's tough to concentrate on other things when you are waiting for checks clearance / notices.

I am hoping against hope that this painful waiting phase for all of us would be short. With the sheer volume of applications filed, and that are going to be filed in July what are the odds of every one of us(including july applicants) getting EAD in 90 days?

Waiting .............

Pls add my info to the tracker:

LC - EB2 RIR FD Dec. 2003, AD Oct. 2006
140 - FD Dec. 2006 (Texas) - Waiting for AD
485/EAD/AP - FD 6/12/2007 - Waiting for receipt & FP
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mine also sent to VSC on May31st, no receipt yet, the possible delay is may be due to the fact that files r moving from one service senter to another....

Mine also sent to VSC on May31st, no receipt yet, the possible delay is may be due to the fact that files r moving from one service senter to another....

I485 form clearly mentioned for all I485 to file to Nebrasaka address as per the instruction. It should have been safe to file to Nebrasaka, VSC does not process I485 any more unlike TSC. I wonder how the lawyer can make decision to send application to incorrect service center - it will only add up the delay.

I485 form clearly mentioned for all I485 to file to Nebrasaka address as per the instruction. It should have been safe to file to Nebrasaka, VSC does not process I485 any more unlike TSC. I wonder how the lawyer can make decision to send application to incorrect service center - it will only add up the delay.

Exactly, my attorney actually sent my wife's application to Chicago on June 1st. A big mistake. Checks haven't cleared yet. I got my I485 approved on Monday and she is now tentatively out of status. Attorney not ready to send another petition yet as he says that might create more problems. Just read the special alert on www.immigration-law.com that USCIS is running out of visa numbers and they might not actually accept petitions once they run out of numbers. Scary, dont know what to do.

Same boat. Application sent on 6th June. Fedex delivered to NSC on 7th June. Beyond that no information. Don't know of checks have been encashed or not. NO Receipt notice. 2 other guys whose applications were sent the same day by same lawyer have received the receipt notices. Does anybody know if the application can be lost after there is proof that fedex did deliver the application?

Same boat. Application sent on 6th June. Fedex delivered to NSC on 7th June. Beyond that no information. Don't know of checks have been encashed or not. NO Receipt notice. 2 other guys whose applications were sent the same day by same lawyer have received the receipt notices. Does anybody know if the application can be lost after there is proof that fedex did deliver the application?

Hello Everything_gud,

Same thing here. I have send my application on 6th June. Fedex delivered to NSC on 7th June. Since my attorny sent his own checks, no clue whether checks cleared or not. My attorny is not at all co-operative. He is not providing any information other than saying receipts not yet received.

Waiting Waiting Waiting at evey point of this process really frustrating:mad:

mine is reached at TSC as yours

Pls add my info to the tracker:

LC - EB2 RIR FD Dec. 2003, AD Oct. 2006
140 - FD Dec. 2006 (Texas) - Waiting for AD
485/EAD/AP - FD 6/12/2007 - Waiting for receipt & FP
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

485/EAD/AP - reached TSC 6/11/2007 - No receipts & FP yet.
Do you know which address your 485 sent to at TSC?

lawyers do not provide any information and when we call their office, they r too busy handling cases that they r even answering calls properly...

Lawyer sent my papers on June 11th. Checks have not been encashed yet. If they are taking 3 weeks to issue receipt now, how long will they take once flood gates open on Monday.