Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

I applied for my ead and AP around November 9,2007.

I haven't recieved ead or ap yet.

When should I expect it to get approved.

Thanks.
I got my EAD within 3 months of applying and AP in about 5 months' time. Some people have gotten theirs sooner than that. I think you can expect to get at least EAD within a month or two from now and AP in a couple of months' time. But I hope you get both sooner than that like some have.

Confusion b/w visa bulletin date and USCIS Monthly Update?

Hello all,

As of JAN-08 USCIS update, Nebraska Processing Center has moved to Employment based I-485 cases applied on 19 July 2007; does this mean approval of green card for people who applied on or before 19 July 2007, or the green card gets approved according to Visa Bulletin Date????

I would appreciate any word on this!!!

Thanks,

BeKool_2005

Hello all,

As of JAN-08 USCIS update, Nebraska Processing Center has moved to Employment based I-485 cases applied on 19 July 2007; does this mean approval of green card for people who applied on or before 19 July 2007, or the green card gets approved according to Visa Bulletin Date????

Thanks,

BeKool_2005

I hope someone replies to this, because this is exactly what I came on here to ask! I'm current on the visa bulletin and they received my i485 before July 2007 and I have yet to hear anything from them:(:confused:

Yes, If your PD is current

I am guessing it like this ..

Someone with PD 2000 EB3 has the ND of July 20 will not get the 485 approved even though PD is current.

IOs go through case by case by ND, they neither shuffle the cases nor pick randomly. They have to go by ND, which is justifiable.

They would have glanced all the 485 applications which has ND before July 19.
Whoever is current at the time will have the result(approved or RFE or NBC).
if everything is fine and PD is not current will go to a different queue(pre adjudicated) or RFE. Also assuming 140 and NC cleared.

This is just a guess

Hello all,

Thanks,

BeKool_2005

Here's the deal.

If you are current and within the processing time posted the the fact is you should be up for your greencard soon. There is no guarantee you will get it immediately of course. It depends om whether or not yoiur name check is cleared but it means that yoou ARE in the position to call in and say "I am within processing time, I am current, please can you provide me with an update on my processing time, status, name check etc."

If they don't give you an update, get an infopass appointment and find out what the delay might be.

Name check cleared

Hi all,

Just got off the phone with an IO.

She told me that name check has in fact cleared. (Took around 6 months!)

Woohoo

I should point out that 'cleared' means results have been returned. The IO can't actually tell you if it's positive, negative or whatever.

I presume it's positive unless they've tapped my phone and heard me ranting about the immigration system! :)

In case I am about to get asked, here is the method I used to reach the service center.

1-800-375-5283, press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1, receipt #, 1 (to confirm SRC), 1 (to confirm number), 3, 4

I was on hold for around 40 minutes. The woman I dealt with was very nice to talk to. Always show them courtesy!

good if it is true

Hi all,

Just got off the phone with an IO.

She told me that name check has in fact cleared. (Took around 6 months!)

Woohoo

I should point out that 'cleared' means results have been returned. The IO can't actually tell you if it's positive, negative or whatever.

I presume it's positive unless they've tapped my phone and heard me ranting about the immigration system! :)

In case I am about to get asked, here is the method I used to reach the service center.

1-800-375-5283, press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1, receipt #, 1 (to confirm SRC), 1 (to confirm number), 3, 4

I was on hold for around 40 minutes. The woman I dealt with was very nice to talk to. Always show them courtesy!

http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1854291&postcount=2987
http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1855392&postcount=2992

Call them in a couple of weeks may be nice gentleman will tell you that your case was not returned from FBI.

They are inconsistent.

http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1854291&postcount=2987
http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1855392&postcount=2992

Call them in a couple of weeks may be nice gentleman will tell you that your case was not returned from FBI.

They are inconsistent.

They can be, you are right. However, I have no reason to doubt what she told me. It's been six months. More than adequate for most people.

There's always a chance they got it wrong. There's always a chance of anything happening! But getting that wrong is more the exception than the rule.

She didn't just say, "you're clear", she took some time to locate the information and told me that she couldn't tell me anything about the results, but she could tell me that the results had in fact been returned and understood why I would take delight in that answer. It was a considered and unrushed response.

For now, that's good enough for me. Also note that there have been measures taken to improve namechecks in recent months. Both the examples you have cited are from 2002 and 2005 respectively.

I am still months away given priority dates, but hey, in this case some news is better than no news! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I think it would be great if you guys can update the trckitt, There is a good spreadsheet view of many samples which will make it a lot easier to follow up and compile all these data

http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/employment-based/

Many thanks,

Troy

Actually I have updated trackitt, but I still like to post updates here because some people use thiss as their main source. Besides, it's nice to see a little movement in the June group don't you think?

Need some Info on 485,EAD and AP

My 485 was rejected 3 years back as the underlying 140 was not approved.
The previous company was a fraud company.

>I have applied for my 485 in July 2007 with new labor which was approved.

>My fingerprinting has been done 2 months back.

>Exactly 6 months after the 485 was filed there was a LUD on 485.

>Applied for my EAD and AP in November?Not recieved EAD AND AP yet.

>Any idea what this means????

Please shed some info.....

Thanks

Can't actually understand a) what the issue is, b) what your question is.

Can you clarify?

My 485 was rejected 3 years back as the underlying 140 was not approved.
The previous company was a fraud company.

>I have applied for my 485 in July 2007 with new labor which was approved.

>My fingerprinting has been done 2 months back.

>Exactly 6 months after the 485 was filed there was a LUD on 485.

>Applied for my EAD and AP in November?Not recieved EAD AND AP yet.

>Any idea what this means????

Please shed some info.....

Thanks

my 485 was denied 3 years back.

now i have filed new 485 in july.

exactly 6 months after filing i got and lud on 485.

what does that mean

my 485 was denied 3 years back.

now i have filed new 485 in july.

exactly 6 months after filing i got and lud on 485.

what does that mean

It means someone looked at your 485.

There's no standard 'meaning' to LUDs. All it means is that somoene touched your application for some reason.

It could be to pre-adjudicate, could be for any number of reasons. Just hang tight. It could be that you may be getting approval soon, or that you are going to get an RFE, etc.

You have no info about your case (priorty dates, EB Class, etc) so who knows if you are close to concluding or not).

Got RFE on 485 applied on July 19, 2007

I applied for AOS as part of EB2 and my receipt date is July 19, 2007. I just replied to an RFE that asked for proof that both my spose and I were legal since the time we entered the US.

I had to submit even my I-20 that was fortunately safely preserved. Anyway .. the fact that they have touched my case and i know its being looked at and the fact that they asked me for my historical legal status .. .. .. does all this mean good things for me?

Does this mean that they are close to approving my case? I was told they normally ask for these historical legal documents when they are close to passing jugdement on a case.

Can anyone speculate?

Thanks,

PD - June 2003
EB2 - India

I applied for AOS as part of EB2 and my receipt date is July 19, 2007. I just replied to an RFE that asked for proof that both my spose and I were legal since the time we entered the US.

I had to submit even my I-20 that was fortunately safely preserved. Anyway .. the fact that they have touched my case and i know its being looked at and the fact that they asked me for my historical legal status .. .. .. does all this mean good things for me?

Does this mean that they are close to approving my case? I was told they normally ask for these historical legal documents when they are close to passing jugdement on a case.

Can anyone speculate?

Thanks,

PD - June 2003
EB2 - India

Is it in NSC or TSC ? Thanks.

I would say it's a very good thing that you are being processed in whatever way but honestly, with a priority date like yours, you probably should not expect approval. There is always a chance, because the fact is that there are approvals outside of PDs.

But to expect it might be a recipe for disappointment.

Certainly it's always reassuring to know that you are on a desk somewhere and not in a box in the basement :)

Best of luck to you.

Can anyone speculate?

Thanks,

PD - June 2003
EB2 - India

Need Info

I filed my 485 this july.

FP done in October.

My PD is March 2004/EB3

In the month of November first week I filed my EAD and AP.

Since then I had 2 LUDS on my 485 but no update on my EAD or AP at all.

Its been almost 90 days since I filed my EAD and AP.

I am really worried as to what do the LUD's on 485 mean.

Is there any pattern on 485 LUD for rejection????

Please advise....

Thanks

Relax. You are not current so don't be worred that you don't have approval. It is unlikely you will receive it until your PD is current.

Also, be HAPPY that someone touched your app! Perhaps it was pre-adjudicated.

There is nothing about the pattern that should make you in any way concerned.

I filed my 485 this july.

FP done in October.

My PD is March 2004/EB3

In the month of November first week I filed my EAD and AP.

Since then I had 2 LUDS on my 485 but no update on my EAD or AP at all.

Its been almost 90 days since I filed my EAD and AP.

I am really worried as to what do the LUD's on 485 mean.

Is there any pattern on 485 LUD for rejection????

Please advise....

Thanks