Lets Start Jan 2002 Appointment, Delhi Thread.

thanks cp2gc, for the info, can

you post when your P3 was entered at Delhi consulate?

Thanks for the info - more details pls

Can u give us the details like -P3 sent to attorney from NVC
P3 received by Consulate and P3 entered at Consulate...Thanks

Doctor\'s address/photo studio

Can anybody post Dr. Jain\'s phone number and address in South Ext. Also any info for the photo studio will be helpful Thanks

CP2GC. Are u organising the PCC? Or are u going ahead without it.

That\'s interesting , they have already started giving out Jan dates. I will call them up today for my date.

PCC

I am trying to get it from the local police station, and I also plan to submit an application to CGNY, I know I don\'t have 40 days, but I guess, I just want to cover my risks as much as possible..

Any of U guys have an expired H1B with renewal applied and dont have the approval for new H1B in han

I am wondering if during the interview we dont have the approval in hand and only the receipt, will it work? Any of you see such posts?

interview date not known

BUT My P3 reached on 17Oct and got entered on 31Oct so I\'m pretty sure of Jan date. Will call them soon. I am leaving to india in last week of Dec due to forced holiday anyway.

Have anybody called to embassy regarding Jan interview date ???????????

When will they start sending pkt-4 for Jan interviews. When we can call the to check interview dates ?? Any comment friends ??

Interview date

I called embassy last night, and Swami told me that PCC is required and they are making some changes in packet 4 for PCC thats why its taking some extra time and they start sending it sometime next week

Re:

>I called embassy last night, and Swami told me that PCC is required and they are making some changes in packet 4 for PCC thats why its taking some extra time and they start sending it sometime next week

I don\'t want to sound as guy who claims to have known it all but as I had expected... the website would be the last one to change to reflect this new policy. Thanks heaves they are going thru Pkt. 4 instead of just refusing at time of interviewing.

Whoever gets his PKt. 4 next please POST A COPY OF IT TOO this board ASAP. YOU WILL DO EVERYONE A HUGE FAVOR!!!

Should I fax Packet III to Delhi consulate

I will appreciate if you may tell the fax No and its feasibility. Can I give Packet III info on phone even if they don\'t have my Packet III. Will they assign me interview date then.
Thanks a lot

PCC FROM LOCAL POLICE STATION AND PCC FROM PASSPORT OFFICE REQD. FOR DELHI CP FROM JAN 2002.

Guys I spoke to Delhi US Embassy about 15 minutes back in detail.

They have confirmed the following :
  1. PCC from Indian Consulate in US will not work.
  2. TWO PCC\'s are required from India - 1 from Local Police Station (My guess it is address in passport) and 2nd from
  Passport office. No exceptions.
  3. Fees can be paid in DOLLAR Cash.
  4. My interview date is not yet assigned. I had P3 in system on Nov 9th. LAdy said U\'r interview assigned 1 month
  before interview.
  P4 will be mailed 1 month before interview.

So guess our relatives in India have a tough job in hand. Its pathetic they make such drastic rule changes at such a
  short notice.
  All the best guys getting these documents.

Please post as soon as any of u are able to get a hold on the PCC and the detailed process.

I am going crazy thinking that I got my CGNY PCC yesterday and it is all a waste.

no interview yet

I just talked with Delhi and they said they haven\'t assigned date for me yet.
If anyone else talked please post details.