Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

ShanXin, don\'t worry , you will smile and feel relieved eventually

ShanXin, from my experience with INS and lawyer, I always feel like driving in the tunel , eventually the light is at the end.

So hold on, you will get it.

by the way, who mailed your package? yourself or your company staff ?

A# and EAC Asigned

I just Called IIO. She retrieved my info based on Last/First Name
and DOB. She said i can expect Receipt in 2 to 3 weeks.
PD - 2/9/00
MD - 6/28/01
RD - 6/29/01

Sorry to hear that

But the chance is rare, 1 out of 10,000 I guess. What did you do about it then?

JimZ

Are you sure?

If the IIO could retrieve your info in the system, you must have had a ND already. Why do you have to wait for another 2 weeks? Anyway I do not think you can get anything from them right now if you filed on 6/28/01.

No Title

Thanks Dcu, No I haven\'t receive EAD so for. Expecting soon, bec. someday has ND 7/16 got their EAD.

Wish you luck, and you will get yours soon.

No Title

getGCin2002, the assistant of the attorney in our company sent the package for all employee. I checked her first time on 06/02, I was told my package might be sent out because mine was not with her, but she was not sure because she didn\'t find my name on her log of that day. And I checked on 06/21, 07/06, also about the tracking number, I was told by her that she was sure she sent it out, but she was not sure the exact date and she could not give me the tracking number because she sent the packages with different people together and she did not hold the tracking number only for me. And several days before, she said that mine was filed by the end of May. That\'s the whole procedure. Now, I guess I might prepare for refiling it. I don\'t know what\'s gonna happen...

ShanXin, according to what your attorney\'s assitant said ...

I feel it\'s a little risky in your case, if she was not so sure about remembering your package had been sent out.

I agree with you, prepare for re-filing meanwhile hoping for the best.

if your case is in fact lost ( God forbid !!! ), when you re-file , try to get rid of that inefficient assistant, do it yourself entirely so that you can have good control of everything.

I still hope your receipt will be coming soon, maybe assistant gave you the wrong date.

What is Going On???

I just browsed infitime.com and found some unbelievable entries.

There is one guy who filed 485 on 6/11/01 and got ND of 7/5/01.

There is another guy who filed on 7/2/01 and already got ND of 7/18/01.

What is going on here?

No Title

getGCin2002 and all of you, thank you for your encouragement, I will talk to my general manager about the time of the refile thing and I also hope that I could get my receipt as soon as possible. I know you are right, I have nothing to help right now. I am trying my best to forget about this and think about my next step, it is hard for me, but I must do.

Thank you, guys, I just feel that I am not alone.

ShanXin

Not yet. But I will check with her next week if still not hearing from her. I will also probably call INS to ask for a computer search. This is another option. After all, be cool and wish the best but prepare for the worst

JimZ

Not in System too

Hi. Similar thing is happening with me. I filed on april 17. Although my checks were cleared on May 01. I called INS to tell that I have not received any receipt notice and EAD. The officer could not search me in the database and had no asnwer. I think my case is lost too

checks encashed for all I-485/AP/EAD

Called Bank on 8/9/2001. All checks were encashed (for I-485/EAD/AP)
for self and wife.

Mailing date was 6/6/2001. I will post RD/ND etc on infitime.com
as soon as I get a hard copy. Next wait will be for the EAD.

Good job JimZ!!!!!!

JIMZ, a request

If you could add up two more coloumns on your infitime board, for EAD approval date and AP approval date. This will help eveybody to see trends in approvals on EAD and AP as well.
Thanks for your wonderful work.