Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

what is IIO?

What is IIO? I sent my i-485 on 6/1 and so far still haven\'t received anything from INS. Are there any means I can check on my case status?

No Title

You should paste the notice on the other thread, let them know to use this one. Actually, I did yesterday, so I don\'t think they are gonna use the other one.

I saw other thread

first this morning, and some one already update that thread with RD and ND. so I am trying to keep this thread before that one.

No Title

WE HAD NO RECEIPTS YESTERDAY, WHAT\'S HAPPENING, PLEASE DON\'T TELL ME VSC SLOWED DOWN AGAIN!!!
HOPE99

No Title

could u be a little more specific. as to when exactly did u mail. which center. when did u get the receipt etc.

dujone

Are you sure? It looks there are 68 candidates who filled in June 2001
and waiting for receipts (per infitime.com).Could you post all your details EB?/PD/MD/ and Service Center

what is IIO?

What is IIO? I sent my i-485 on june 1 and so far still haven\'t received anything from INS. Is there any number I can call to check on my case status?

No Title

I-485/AP/EAD receipt information for self/wife from VSC.
Mailing date: 6/6/2001
RD:6/8/2001
ND: 8/9/2001
Both APs approved 8/9/2001
Waiting on EADs/FP

Jimz,

Can you please start another spreadsheet to track EADs/APs and FPs
Your efforts in the past is highly appreciated. This may be an addendum to your existing spreadsheet. Thanks and all the best to
all of you.

SYHO, JUST DO IT!

You call 802-527-4913, you could talk to the officer to get the information, but it does spend you some time, you might spent 30 minutes to past the busy line and anothe 30 minutes to get a person to talk. But don\'t hesitate, just do it!

Use www.infitime.com correctly!!!!!!!!!

Hi,everyone

Please read the instruction about the \'FD\' and \'AD\' on infitime, please type it correctly, the FD means finger print date and AD means approval date, don\'t type the wrong thing in it.

Thanks!

JimZ, please help to monitor in order for everybody to get the correct information!!!!!!

Good News For All of US

I got off the phone with VSC and spoke to a real nice lady(for a
change :) )
Asked about my 485 receipt and she said they are processing May3rd.
I pointed out nearly 2 weeks ago they said May2nd. Then
she warmed up a bit and told me that things are begining to move
real fast at VSC and reducing frontlog is Priority No1 and
hopefully they will catch up completely by October 1st week.

Then she told me that they tell May3rd because they are sure they
have processed everthing upto then. After that they have processed
cases but not all the cases for the dates. Thus they don\'t create
panic among callers about them not receiving the RD/ND. For eg.
SAY MAY 15th - They might have processes some case (received from
FedEx and not yet opened the USPS bin or Vice Versa)and once
they are sure they have opened everthing they will say May15th.

So folks, hang in there. Looks like the frontlog is going away.