Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

radhakris,

My LUDs are same as yours. Does your LUD changed again after 11/15 ?

radhakris said:
I see a pattern here. My LUD changed on 11/4, 11/5, 11/12, 11/15.

My wife's LUD last changed on 11/4. I am expecting RFE.

Thanks for your comforting comments guys, I am doing ok, just need this ongoing moral support from the forum until I get done with this.

RedCard
I did get 4 emails (2 for me, 2 for my wife) for transfer.

We are all with you PremChopra. So lets hope that you get your interview soon and it will be a really a casual one. Good Luck Buddy!
PremChopra said:
Thanks for your comforting comments guys, I am doing ok, just need this ongoing moral support from the forum until I get done with this.

Just to update you all, I have sent another email to FBI for Name Check and lets see what will come now from them!

PremChopra...

Hang in there. Atleast, now you have an rough idea as to when you can expect an interview (as opposed to most of us here... who are at the mercy of USCIS). Good luck in the interview...

Just curious: After the interview at local office, do they approve I-485 the same day, or so they send it back for more crappy processing at VSC?

Premchopra,

Sorry to hear about case transfer. I seen in the immigrationwatch.com, which they updated today. You are right, there are many many case transfers. when i look at the month wise for 2003, 40+% cases, before 2003 are transfered to local offices. around 20 + - % cases are trasfered to local offices between july 2003 to dec 2003.
looks like nov 1st week LUD changes triggered some case transfers.

No, it has not changed again so far. If it changes again, I think it will be transferred to local office like Prem's application.

Received RFE emails

I received 2 emails this morning asking for additional information. As LUD changed only for me i assume it's employment related like (W2,EVL,Paystubs..)

FYI,I attached all these documents when i applied concurrently 22 months ago.

csb_123 said:
My LUD changed 5 times since i gave my FP2, without any change in the message.
08/09,08/12,08/26,10/26 and 10/27

Last 2 changes (10/26 and 10/27) were only on my case but NOT on my spouses case.

Hoping for the best!

I-485:
RD-01/17/2003, ND-02/06/2003
FP1-Mar 2003
FP2-08/07/2004

I applied for EAD2 and AP2 after FP and Name Check done. First LUD chanded for EAD2 and then LUD changed for EAD2 of me and my wife and also for AP2 for me, my wife and my son without changing the message (Still says, received your application, it is taking blah blah...). Then LUD changed for I-485 of me and my wife without any change in message (we resumed your case after receiving FP, blah, blah....) See my signature. I don't know what is going on.....
Any idea....

LUD changed

My LUD changed again on 11/19 and 11/22. My wife's LUD didn't change this time. Seems like RFE...

radhakris,

My LUD changed today and received RFE. Don't know the details.

radhakris said:
My LUD changed again on 11/19 and 11/22. My wife's LUD didn't change this time. Seems like RFE...

Approved

Mu LUD changed again today (11/23/04) and my I-485 along with my wife's I-485 are approved.

Thanks very much guys for this forum. Please do not hesitate to contact me if any of you need any details regarding my process.

Thanks again and good luck to you all.

Got it..

Hi..

Just an hour ago got 4 e-mails about our 485 approvals, today is Sathya Sai Baba's Birthday, we just came back from the Bhajans, checked the e-mails, wala there they were...

Details of the process:

140/485 AD: 02/11/2003
ND: 03/07/2003
FP1: 05/15/2003
140 AD: 01/06/2004
FP2: 09/01/2004
RFE: 10/15/2004 (Employment letter for me, medicals for my spouse)
Sent a Fax enquiring abou the status 4 days ago.
485 AD: 11/23/2004 :)

Wish you all to get your GC ASAP.

Cheers
Myself...

AP2 status update!

Guys,
Just want to let you all know that my AP2 got approved on Nov 15th and I am still not sure what happened to our I485 applications !!!!

Anybody good news from Gorilla, PremChopra and others in the similar boat ?

I don't think there is a link between EAD/AP approval and delayed 485 process.

For thoese whose 485 Rd date < June 1st 2003, its delayed due to Name/Security check not cleared. These checks are independent of USCIS activity.

So i think it may not be worth to link EAD/AP approvals with 485 approval/Delay.

How are you 'Need help1'???

it's been already one month i replied rfe, still no signs of my case..no Lud change or any thing. Little disppointed with this GC process :( . Don't know what's going on with our applications.....we really need mercy on our application :cool: