Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Please Scan for EAC148 series

Can somebody please scan the EAC148502** series? I haven't seen any LUD Changes for my case.

Does LUD change, if case is been transferred?

Thanks for the help

kandalan said:
Can somebody please scan the EAC148502** series? I haven't seen any LUD Changes for my case.

Does LUD change, if case is been transferred?

Thanks for the help
Your EAC # looks weird !!!

EAC03148 scan

I think you are right... I missed two numbers after EAC...
Anyways... here it is ... EAC0314850*

Can somebody please scan this series... I really appreciate your help.

That's crazy. Those ASC bummers scr**d it up and IIOs cover it up with "because your residence....". How many people reside under the same juridisdiction where I-485 is filed?. Not many, since the concurrent filing came into picture. I don't understand why it takes 3 months to transfer the data electornically from one SC to another !!

I was under the impression that FPs are electonically stored and will be available for all service centers :( .

I live in CSC area and my I-485 is with VSC. I gave FP2 in CSC region and my spouse did it in VSC region. Fortunately both of our LUD changed a week after FP2.

So, there is one more thing to worry for whom LUD is not changed after FP2 :mad:
-Sanga.

muppaneni said:
Today, I spoke to 2nd level IIO. She said, my results went to NSC as my place of residence falls under NSC.

FP2: July 24, 2004
No LUD changes after FP2

Muppaneni,

I had similar experience. We live in California, but I-485 was filed at VSC (Dec 2002). 2nd FP was completed on July 17 2004. I called FBI and they said that they had conveyed the results to CSC. Now I do not know if CSC has sent them to VSC, but there have been NO changes in LUD.

How did you manage to speak to 2nd level IIO. I would like to do the same if possible.

LUD changed after FP2

Hi,

My wife and I did FP2 at San jose on 08/07/04 (scheduled date) instead of Newark, which was the scheduled ASC. Our LUD changed today (08/18/04).

EAC03085xxxxx
RD : 12/20/2002
ND : 01/23/2003
Fp1: 02/23/2003
FP2: 08/07/2004 (on scheduled date)

Happyperson

If we start worrying about CIS acts, will have to be that way all the time for one or the other. Don't worry, you might be fine. just noticed "Cinta" is approved today with a FP2 of 7/30/04 and it appears(from his signature) he never had post-FP2 LUD change until the appoval.

allthebest said:
I am worried now.

FP2 was done on 7/21/04, and no change in LUD so far!

No change in LUD after FP2.

Even I have done my FP2 at Michigan on 08/07/04. I have called FBI and I was told that the result was transmitted same day electronically to Nebraska Service center, but I have received the fingerprint notice from VSC. I called 1800-375-5283, she told me that it takes minimum 3 months to reach to VSC…So Mupaneni is correct. This is really going to suck our approvals…. Anybody has these experiences with reside in VSC jurisdiction and his finger print result sent to NSC. Could you guys post your experience how long the result takes to reach to VSC from NSC?

Also FP2 was done on 08/07/04, and no change in LUD.

I-485: RD : Dec 25,2002
ND : Jan 27, 2003
FP2 : 08/07/2004
Thanks guys,
ge_he2003

My friend who got his approval this week did his 2nd FP on 7/7/04 and his LUD didn't change after 2nd FP and directly it changed on the approval date. So don't really break your head on the LUD.

Even we did our FP in Newark on 8/7/04 and the LUD didn't changed so far.

FP2 was done on 7/21/04, and no change in LUD so far!I am worried now.

Sanga & needhelp1

I'll follow your advise and not break my head on the LUD :D

Thanks for cheering me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP2 notice received

As per my LUD change on 8/5/04, i calculated a previous guys LUD and FP2 notice and saw that there was 13 days inbetween the date change and receipt of FP2 notice. So i was expecting my FP2 today 8/18/04 and i received it. The scheduled date is 8/26/04 at newark. However my wife is in India and will be back only on 11/23/04.
1) Is the FP notice valid for 90 days? So she can come back and do her FP.
2) Can i go ahead and get my FP done?
3) Will my 485 get approved before my wife or the applications will have to wait till USCS receives both our finger print notices?

let me know

ND: 01/03
FP1: March' 03
FP2 (scheduled) : August ' 04

FP2 notice

I received the FP2 notice from my lawyer today. My LUD was updated on 8/4/2004. Finger prints are scheduled on 9/11/2004 at Oakland. I currently live in LA and updated my address more than 6 months ago. CIS even sent the confirmation for address change. I don't know why they scheduled it at Oakland. Another thing is I have not received the finger print notifications at home yet. I am suspecting that they are mailed to my previous home address! It seems CIS uses previous home address in spite of changing the address and confirming it!. Anyways, I am planning to drive to Oakland on 9/11/2004 for my fingerprints. Do not want to delay the process further by going to another support center.

My LUD changed again today and this time msg also changed. I did my FP2 on 8/12. Today it changed to received FP and processing has resumed. Ealier it changed on 6/30 when they issued FP2. Immediately after doing FP2 it changed on 8/12 and 8/13.

RD-Jan27th 2003
ND-Feb19th 2003

FP1- Apr-02-03
FP2- Aug-12-04

LUD Change
06/30, 08/12,08/13 and 08/19

LUD of Spouse chaged after 2nd FP

My spouse's LUD changed again today after doing our second FP and the message is still the Old message the they have received the First FP and they are now processing the case..blah..blah...blah..............

Her LUD has changed twice already in June 04 and August 04 as of this year.

We are just praying that we see some GC light at the end of the week :)

My LUD is still 1/27/03 as usual !!

Fp2 which ASC

hemeshd said:
My LUD changed again today and this time msg also changed. I did my FP2 on 8/12. Today it changed to received FP and processing has resumed. Ealier it changed on 6/30 when they issued FP2. Immediately after doing FP2 it changed on 8/12 and 8/13.

RD-Jan27th 2003
ND-Feb19th 2003
FP1- Apr-02-03
FP2- Aug-12-04

LUD Change
06/30, 08/12,08/13 and 08/19

hemeshd,

We did our FP2 on Aug12,2004 from newark ASC and nothing has yet changed. was your case a Concurrent. Even my ND and yours are close.

485 RD:Jan8,2003;
485 ND: Jan31,2003.
Fp1:March14,2003
Fp2: Aug12,2004.

Because of Fp2, we postponed our Overseas trip.
Good luck
Kandy

Hi Pibo,
It is valid for 15 Months and if you don't get approval by that time, you will have to go for another Finger Printing. Hope this helps.

Could you please tell me how long is the fingerprints valid? Thanks.

Kandy17,

Even though i applied for 485 before 140 is approved, it was not at the same time. Well looking at the postings. I dont think its either good or bad if the LUD changes or not. THere are cases where LUD did not change and got approved. There are cases where LUD changed but nothing happened.

Only thing that can be done now is sit tight and cross the fingers.

I totally agree with hemeshd. LUD change doesn't really give a clear indication of what is happening. All you can see that something is happening to the case. If you look at my signature, my LUD is still showing the date INS has entered my case in the system and I have updated my address and also gave FP too and where as my spouse LUD got changes nearly 6 times till now.

So don't really spend your time on LUD as this stupid thing will really make our lifes miserable and trust me, this will create sleepless nights if you get addicted to it.

muppaneni,
I think the IIO answer is the typical standard answer, so don't worry about it as Sanga mentioned earlier that since FP are done electronically and I am sure that it won't take 3 months to transfer the results from one centre to another. Generally FP results are cleared on the same day if you have done electronically and they might have sent it to the VSC. Just give FBI Finger Printing Centre a call and ask them whether they have processed the FP and ask them where they have routed the results and that may answer your concern.