Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Event if the doctor gives you a sealed envelope, they give the applicant also a copy of medicals (I believe of I-693, I got a copy and everyone who went to that doctor got a copy, I know atleast 10 people). That is why I was saying that if you ever got a copy like I got, you can check with the attorney and make a copy of the copy and send it.

Receipt date Jan 2003- Not yet approved

My I485 receipt date is Jan 2003 and my I485 is not yet approved. It seems CIS is processing June 2003 applications officially and approving applications from even October 2003. I wonder how they can claim that the processing date is June 2003 when apparently applications filed earlier are not adjudicated. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Everyone is in same boat with you, me, needhelp1, gorilla, liveandletlive, magician etc. etc. we all are wondering as you as to what is going on.

Prem and Chakal2000 are correct,

Really It doesn't make any sense for the moving date , because in my circle it self(20 members) out of that 4 people are completed. All these 20 are Nov'02 to Feb'03 filers???? :confused: . So really it is just a wave they are moved to june, but for me they are working right now oct to Jan cases.

Prem,

I think this friday you will be completing 8 weeks right??? i am guessing or hoping some thing will click for you!!!!!!!!. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks for the wishes Gorilla, this friday it will be six weeks, so will still wait patiently for 3 more weeks. At this point I won't feel bad even if I get RFE. Because as of now I am in complete dark about my case.

Sent request to FBI on 9/21 did not hear anything back, sent another email 10/15, no news. So, holding on.

Guys,
Today after talking to the congressman's staff several times, I have convinced her that the Processing date for VSC has been moved to Jun 03 and USCIS has tons of cases between Oct 2002 and Jun 2003 and they are still not approved. She then wrote an email to USCIS about our cases status and she has asked me not to again initiate an enquiry as the IIO might get mad.

It looks like this is all an eye wash! USCIS is doing this to show to the Court that they are working really hard and in a short span of time, they have moved the processing date from July 02 to July 03 and they only have now cases pending which needs more checks and other scrutunity before approving. So we should all support Mr.Rajiv incase if he needs proof to the judge that USCIS is really doing injustice by not approving good faith cases in a timely manner and instead they are randomly approving the cases to misguide the Court. Lets pray GOD that Mr.Khanna should win the court battle against the USCIS. My 2 Cents!

Congratulations gc-despo,

Main battle is won now, would see your approval soon.
Enjoy the freedom. One more wicket down for Dec'02.

Pata nai mera din kab aayega.

Congratulations gc-despo!. I think it is just the matter of time now.
Even for Magician, his I-485 got approved and his wife's derivative is still pending....

I am just amased with the kind of work USCIS is doing ? :mad: Approving primary and not approving the derivative immediately.
gc-despo said:
I-485 was approved for my wife (primary) today (Nov 2 2004, 2.00 PST). Big relief!!!
My (derivative) I-485 still pending, shows old FP1 mesage. Looks like I will be hanging around in the forum for some more time to come.

Thanks a lot for all your good wishes, and I hope all Dec/Jan waiters and those later too get approved soon. There is some hope since election got resolved within a day, and VSC workers can get back to work instead of gossiping and speculating about whether they would have new political masters.

Congratulations, Gc-Despo

Congratulations... Good to see one more Dec-2002 filer getting approved. Nowadays I have stopped wishing to see the approval email...

My AP3 and EAD3 arrived and is valid until next october...No sign of i-485 approval.

I-485 RD : 12/20/2002
FP1 : 02/20/2003
FP2: 08/07/2004

AD:???

Happyperson

Latest on my case is, since I have been checking status 1000 times a day:

-LUD changed yesterday around 9.00pm to 11/3
-When I checked today in am, it changed again to 11/4 at 7.00am
So, Let's see what's next in store

Premchopra

PremChopra said:
Latest on my case is, since I have been checking status 1000 times a day:

-LUD changed yesterday around 9.00pm to 11/3
-When I checked today in am, it changed again to 11/4 at 7.00am
So, Let's see what's next in store

That means an indication of approval..

Kandy

Prem,

You are real close....count down really started now for you........

Wish you best of luck buddy, :)