June'07 Bulletin - Lets Track EB3 I-485 Cases

My case was sent on May 31st to NSC, Lawyer got the receipt notices for me and my wife on 6/23. I got the FP notice by mail on 6/25 for both of us. the Date on FP is of 7/11.
More details in signature.

Cool...

Virat,
do you still have latest spreadsheet, with all the case details?

Can you please provide us with the spreadsheet you created? The spreadsheet you created was really informative (one-stop-info)

thanks!

It is true I work for a consulting company and I have a feelng that they are not very happy about the dates becoming current. Most of my emails/voicemails go in vaccum. They did not want me to apply on my own when I asked them and said " We are working on it..." . I have been with them for more than 5 years now. I am trying to find a way to convince them to send in my application before the application fees goes up next month.

I can totally understand, couple of my friends are in the same situation as yours.

Dont give up, call them, email them....make a trip if needed...its all worth.

Try to file it ASAP.. Not only for the fees....also, becuase tons of applications will be filed begining July 1st.

i think you will be better off...if you are ahead in the queue.

Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My details are in signature. All my receipt notices do not have priority date. Do i have to worry about? Should i ask my attorney to enquire about it. Because i have December 2001 PD i definitely would like to see it on the notices. Does anyone in the same boat?

My details are in signature. All my receipt notices do not have priority date. Do i have to worry about? Should i ask my attorney to enquire about it. Because i have December 2001 PD i definitely would like to see it on the notices. Does anyone in the same boat?

I dont remember anybody mentioning about PD in thier receipt.

It was mentioned earlier that with I-485 application PD doesnt make any difference except for filing for application. From that point I believe it your I-485 filing date that count. May be I am wrong, but thats my understanding.

Even my PD is Sep 2001. I wish USCIS goes by PD rather than I-485 filing date..:D

I received my FP on 6/25, my attorney has not yet received my receipt notices or the copy of the biometrics. Is it common? I'm very confused.

I got my receipt notice! Well, I got it yesterday but couldn't post again for some reason. So, we sent the package on June 5, my filing date is June 6, and my receipt date is June 14. No priority date listed, and the receipt came from Nebraska. We filed in Nebraska, but I'd half expected it to be sent from Texas, as that's who approved my I-140.

:mad: :mad:
Hi,
Could you provide a link to USICS web site to check the receipt

Thanks. I registered myself but I don't know my application number. My attorney has submitted I-485 application on June 11. Is there any way we can check the receipt of application by name?

I don't think you can check anything without the receipt number. Not sure though.

Hey, has anyone got fingerprint appointments from Nebraska? I see people filing at Texas are getting their appointments quickly, but I don't have mine yet. I'm going away for two weeks at the end of July/beginning of August, and I bet anything that's when I get the appointment for!

I don't think you can check anything without the receipt number. Not sure though.

Hey, has anyone got fingerprint appointments from Nebraska? I see people filing at Texas are getting their appointments quickly, but I don't have mine yet. I'm going away for two weeks at the end of July/beginning of August, and I bet anything that's when I get the appointment for!

Same situation here. I have a LUD on 19th june on my case. True, Texas is sending FP notices quickly.

Answer

hi there,

I sent my application to Nebraska. My RD is 6/5 and I got FP notice this week.
don't worry, you will get yours this week or latest next week. good luck to all
Hassan

Hi Hasan,
Did your LUD and descrption change to reflect that they have sent you FP notice?

hi there,

I sent my application to Nebraska. My RD is 6/5 and I got FP notice this week.
don't worry, you will get yours this week or latest next week. good luck to all
Hassan

Hassan 11,

My case is same as yours with RD as 06/05. My LUD was on 06/18 and the ND was 06/14.

I haven't received the FP notice.

Plz share, when your FP notice was sent from the USCIS and when did you receive them?

appreciate your valuable input.

Thanks,
pmp2005

FP was sent on 6/22 and received 6/26. I think you will get yours this week or latest next week. good luck to all

Hassan 11,

My case is same as yours with RD as 06/05. My LUD was on 06/18 and the ND was 06/14.

I haven't received the FP notice.

Plz share, when your FP notice was sent from the USCIS and when did you receive them?

appreciate your valuable input.

Thanks,
pmp2005

Question about Processing time

if you check the processing schedule for one of the service centers, example Nebraska, you see that they are processing I-485 application filed Sep 2006
see here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Pro...viceCenter=NSC
however, I saw in Trackitt that 2 cases with a RD for I-485 from Apr 2007 and 4 cases with RD from Mar 2007 were approved in June 2007.

does this mean that they don't go by RD for I-485 for processing??
any ideas??

if you check the processing schedule for one of the service centers, example Nebraska, you see that they are processing I-485 application filed Sep 2006
see here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Pro...viceCenter=NSC
however, I saw in Trackitt that 2 cases with a RD for I-485 from Apr 2007 and 4 cases with RD from Mar 2007 were approved in June 2007.

does this mean that they don't go by RD for I-485 for processing??
any ideas??

I think it depends on how fast your name check was done