June'07 Bulletin - Lets Track EB3 I-485 Cases

Hi All -

I filed my I-485 on June 1st, 2007 at NSC. I have not got checks cleared yet and have not got a receipt notice yet. Anyone with similar situation as mine? How to follow up with USCIS?

Category: EB3 RIR
PD: Nov 4 2002
140 AD: June 2007
485/AP/EAD FD: June 1 2007 at NSC
485 RD: ???? - Checks not yet cleared

Just got my receipt notice (797-C) from our laywer:

485/765 FD: May 22
485/765 RD: May 23
485/765 ND: June 4

I don't think so. My bank shows my checks cleared today only although I filed on June 1st, 2007. I have seen inconsistencies in the process. Talk to your attorney if they have a tracking number.

Please update my details as follows:
Processed by NSC
Documents sent: 06-04-2007
Documents received: 06-12-2007
Checks cleared: 06-13-2007

finally received NSC notices

On saturday 6/16 we got our notices (applicant, wife and children)
as follows:

Applicant:
I-485 (AOS) / I-765 (EAD) / I-131 (AP)
RD 6/4/07
ND 6/11/07

Wife:
I-485 (AOS) / I-765 (EAD)
RD 6/4/07
ND 6/11/07
I-131 (AP) notice is missing, would that arrive later?

Children:
I-485 (AOS)
RD 6/4/07
ND 6/11/07

Checks cleared

My checks got cleared on June 15, 07. Saw this in June 16th. I got the SRC number. The USCIS tracking web site reports that they have mailed the receipt notice. Lets wait and see.

-PD: Aug 2001
Filed 485 on June 1
Checks cleared on June 15th

Nsc To Tsc

My checks got cleared on June 15, 07. Saw this in June 16th. I got the SRC number. The USCIS tracking web site reports that they have mailed the receipt notice. Lets wait and see.

-PD: Aug 2001
Filed 485 on June 1
Checks cleared on June 15th

HI! YETTOLOSEHOPE,

WHERE WAS UR 140 WAS APPROVED? LOOKS LIKE TSC.
DID YOU FILE 485 TO TSC OR NSC?

I HAVE MY 140 APPROVED FROM TSC, BUT MY LAWYER SEND 485 TO NSC AS PER GUIDELINES.

JUST TRACKING.

THANKS.

HI! YETTOLOSEHOPE,

WHERE WAS UR 140 WAS APPROVED? LOOKS LIKE TSC.
DID YOU FILE 485 TO TSC OR NSC?

I HAVE MY 140 APPROVED FROM TSC, BUT MY LAWYER SEND 485 TO NSC AS PER GUIDELINES.

JUST TRACKING.

THANKS.

My I140 was approved from TSC, lawyer sent 485 to TSC.

Latest updated spreadsheet

Hi Vikrat,
can you please provide us with the latest updated spreadsheet?

We really appreciate your effort on this.

Thanks!

A# in the I-485 Receipt

Hi

I just received my I-485 receipt from Nebraska office and I have a question. I noticed that the A # above the applicant name in the I-485 receipt is different from the A# that was in my H-1B receipt. is this normal to have different A#. can you check your I485 receipt and reply to my email?? Thanks

Anybody has an answer??

Can anybody answer my question?? Thanks

Hi

I just received my I-485 receipt from Nebraska office and I have a question. I noticed that the A # above the applicant name in the I-485 receipt is different from the A# that was in my H-1B receipt. is this normal to have different A#. can you check your I485 receipt and reply to my email?? Thanks

Finally got hold of a copy of the cancelled check. Looks like RD will be 6/14/07-Texas. LUD 6/16/07-i guess they mailed the receipt notice.

Can one file I485 on his own if his company is not willing to file yet. They say that if they apply for all eligible candidates all at once, there are chances for USCIS to reject a few applications. Is this true ?

Can one file I485 on his own if his company is not willing to file yet. They say that if they apply for all eligible candidates all at once, there are chances for USCIS to reject a few applications. Is this true ?

Yes, you can file on your own.

Whatever your company saying is not true.

Thats whole purpose of making all the EB category current. So, as many of us could file. If its a consulting company they may be dodging you...

Yes you can file on your own

but you will need an employment letter from employer saying that the company will offer you the position when you get your GC. so if you can convince them to give you the employment letter and you have copies of the documents needed to apply, go ahead and file yourself.
Good luck

Hi

Hi Hassan,
What is the ND and RD for your I-485?