June'07 Bulletin - Lets Track EB3 I-485 Cases

goodphysq

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Due to big jumb (Pleasant Surprise :) ) in June Bulletin for EB3 Category, effective 1st June, I know lot of us will be eligible to file our AOS (I-485).

I just gathered all my document and sent to my attorney. Hoepfully I have given all the documents they want. I will be getting my medical exams in next 7-8 days. With that, I hope I can file it on time.

Meantime can we start this wagon going.............all aboard.

Good Luck to all of us!!!!

For the new comers....

RD - Received Date
LUD - Last Update Date
PD - Priority Date
ND - Notice Date

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Due to big jumb (Pleasant Surprise :) ) in June Bulletin for EB3 Category, effective 1st June, I know lot of us will be eligible to file our AOS (I-485).

I just gathered all my document and sent to my attorney. Hoepfully I have given all the documents they want. I will be getting my medical exams in next 7-8 days. With that, I hope I can file it on time.

Meantime can we start this wagon going.............all aboard.

Good Luck to all of us!!!!

I see lot of post regarding RFE for birth certificate. Does anybody know when a RFE is issued for Birth Certificate?

I see lot of post regarding RFE for birth certificate. Does anybody know when a RFE is issued for Birth Certificate?

Hi,
any help is much appreciated, I have already send all my related documents and we are trying to meet Jun, 1st.

I would definetly like to avoide last min surprises. Ples....

I'm in

I'm in.

Lets add the checklist first..

1) List of documents needed before filing
2) When and where to do the Medical, FBI Clearance and Finger Printing
3) Expected date of EAD and GC Card (the dream come true)

Lets keep the ball rollinggggg...

Good luck.
Hdotcom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

I was requested by my attorney to enclose with form I-485 that I can file finaly - taxes of the Company with which I'm working for 2005 and 2006, current offer of employment, photos of me and employee whitholdings for 2006 and the first quarter of 2007 - paid stubs and medicals new 'cos my first expired.
My question is the employee withholding reports are my paid stubs right?

My details:
RIR EB3 world row

PD October 2003
LC - approved October 2005
I-140 - approved July 2006
I-485 - planning to file in June 2007 and hoping to get the green card till end of year.

Please answer my question or eventualy what your attorneys request with that form to be filed.

Thanks and good look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

I was requested by my attorney to enclose with form I-485 that I can file finaly - taxes of the Company with which I'm working for 2005 and 2006, current offer of employment, photos of me and employee whitholdings for 2006 and the first quarter of 2007 - paid stubs and medicals new 'cos my first expired.
My question is the employee withholding reports are my paid stubs right?

My details:
RIR EB3 world row

PD October 2003
LC - approved October 2005
I-140 - approved July 2006
I-485 - planning to file in June 2007 and hoping to get the green card till end of year.

Please answer my question or eventualy what your attorneys request with that form to be filed.

Thanks and good look

My attorney didnt ask for any company details. I think company details should be furnished with I-140, right? However, I am not sure. Even if we need I assume they (attorney) definetly would had all the info needed. I did provide them W-2 for the last few years when I filed my I-140.

I provided them with
a) Pay stubs
b) Personal info, like past 5 years employment, address, spouse/parents info, medical tests, fotos, passport copies, I-94 copies etc..

Hope the above info helps...

No

When I saw the June bulletin, I thought there will be many eligible to apply.

But based on the response so far, looks like only few of us are waiting to file with old PD, or may be everyone is busy preparing document to be filled on June 1st.

Whatever, if this trend is true............ in coming months we could see big jumb in PDs.

I filed mine last May 22. I provided our lawyer the ff:

3 Latest Pay Stubs
3 Years Tax Return (although they only asked for 1 yr)
Colored Photocopies of Passports
Colored Photocopies of State ID / License
Colored Photocopies of all I-94s
Color Photos (passport size)
Sealed Medical Results
Final forms (i.e. I-485, I-765 etc)
Copies of Birth Certificates
Copy of Marriage Cert (only if applicable)

Is there a way to find out which center will pick up the 485 case. I have seen a lot of cases were transferred from the VSC to TSC in the recent past, does that mean all of the new cases in VSC juridiction (NJ, NY) will go to TSC.

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

I too have become eligible to file I485 with the current movement of dates.
My company says that they cannot apply for I485 right away and I will have to wait for my turn. I hope I dont have to wait too long....
Is anybody else in the same boat ?

I too have become eligible to file I485 with the current movement of dates.
My company says that they cannot apply for I485 right away and I will have to wait for my turn. I hope I dont have to wait too long....
Is anybody else in the same boat ?

Maybe you're new to the company? I think you have to be working at least one year. But that depends on your company's discretion.

It could be your company's policy. But you could explain to them that you really needed to file now because of possible retrogression in the future. OR if you are willing to pay the fees yourself, your company may agree with that arrangement.

My package leaves tomorrow....
Hope for fast approvals
Anyone knows where my package will go, I live in Virginia

Good Luck to you and all of us!

The analyst (from law group) working on my case was just came back from vacation, and he just started working on it........Hopefully, they can file it by next week.

Umm...how do they now our urgency and dependency!!

I'm in!

I think I will be filing June 4th. Due to my attorney not realizing how urgent I thought this was, otherwise I could have filed on June 1st. I kept trying to tell them there'd be 2 years worth of people all trying to file at once so every day was important, but they didn't seem to care all that much!

I already had the I-140 approved, so I am filing:

I-485
G-325 bibliographic details
I-693 medical report
photos
copy of passport, visa, I-94
copy of full birth certificate

I was told the fingerprints don't need to be done until they ask for them, so I didn't do that.

Good luck to everyone - let's hope for fast approvals!

ETA: Forgot to mention - PD=May 04, approved I-140=Nov 06

TUKTUKAN, the reason I am given is that with the current movement of cutoff date, more than 10 employees have become eligible to apply for I485 and applying all of them in one month will trigger lot of RFEs and possibly rejections. I hate to be in such situation.

Actually around 7 people in my office have become eligible. I think that all of them have applied for their 485.

I assume that the lawyer's office would have mailed mine on May 31st.
Lets wait and see.

My details:
PD: Aug 2001.
I-140 approved in April 2007 from Texas Service Center.

What happens after you file your I-485 and within 180 days the company terminates your service. Is there a recourse for you.