June'07 Bulletin - Lets Track EB3 I-485 Cases

Can someone pls update the spreadsheet created by VIKRAT???

hey everyones, they finally cashed my checks, they sent they send us notices on June 18th

When did you apply??

Can someone pls update the spreadsheet created by VIKRAT??

That way, it will be easy for us track and monitor....

Got the receipt notice

My lawyer has received the 485 receipt notice.

PD - Aug 2001
II40 approved in April 2007 at TSC
Filed 485 on June 1
Checks cleared on June 15.
Receipt notice received on June 22

techbuyer77 -
Who received the notices...it's YOU or your LAWYER? Have you filled Form G-28 (Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative) along with other 485 docs?

Thanks

hey everyones, they finally cashed my checks, they sent they send us notices on June 18th

Thanks, thats what i thought. On the website, the status says they mailed receipt notices on 18th June. Some times i feel strage why the hell it takes 6 business days to deliver a mail in this high-tech country.

I can wait for some more days without any worries.

the notice was on the uscis website, i did file g-28. We have not received the physical NOA

I was wondering the same thing but you know, uscis can not post a set of dates right, i am really happy they actually got my package and cashed the checks.

Ugh, I'm still stuck with nothing. No receipt yet. Maybe it'll come today. But I realized that my attorney didn't sign the I-485 form, so maybe they'll kick it back as being incorrect.

I hope they start looking at these things quickly, and we're not stuck in limbo for 3 years or something.

Good luck to everyone!

I-485 receipt#

Here are my details

PD 12/01/01 (EB3 RIR )
I-140 approval 03/18/05 (NSC)
I-485/EAD/AP mailed 6/12/07 to NSC,
Receipt#: still waiting????

I-485 receipt#

Here are my details

PD 12/01/2001 (EB3 RIR )
I-140 approval 03/18/05 (NSC)
I-485/EAD/AP mailed 6/12/07 to NSC,
Receipt#: still waiting????

When did you apply??

Can someone pls update the spreadsheet created by VIKRAT??

That way, it will be easy for us track and monitor....
Hi,
goodphysq its Virat :)
I am sorry, I was out of station for sometime. I'll try to update it soon. If someone can help me with this it would be good as well. If someone can consolidate the data, then i'll feed that to the spreadsheet as well.

Thanks

Got my FP notice

I received the FP notice for my spouse and self on June 23. Appointment is scheduled for July 11.

-PD Aug 2001
-Filed 485 on June 1
-Receipt received on June 22
-FP notice received on June 23

My PD is current for the month of June, but my attorney is taking such a long time to file the application, I am not sure if my AOS application will be filed by June 29. My question is ---->
does the application need to be postmarked before June 30 to be considered as filed in June. OR do I need to file earlier so that USCIS receives the application on or before June 29 (June 30 being a Saturday)?

Filing in June or July does not matter as long as you could file. Mine was filed in May, however I still see some people who filed in June got their receipts almost the same time I did.

Yes, you can file on your own.

Whatever your company saying is not true.

Thats whole purpose of making all the EB category current. So, as many of us could file. If its a consulting company they may be dodging you...

It is true I work for a consulting company and I have a feelng that they are not very happy about the dates becoming current. Most of my emails/voicemails go in vaccum. They did not want me to apply on my own when I asked them and said " We are working on it..." . I have been with them for more than 5 years now. I am trying to find a way to convince them to send in my application before the application fees goes up next month.

Got Receipt Notices and FP notice

My case was sent on May 31st to NSC, Lawyer got the receipt notices for me and my wife on 6/23. I got the FP notice by mail on 6/25 for both of us. the Date on FP is of 7/11.
More details in signature.