June 2012 N-400 Tracker

See updated signature below

I had some small problems like...I forgot to write A# and name on back of photograph. Also, my kids N-400 was processed & they received their NOA but I did not received my NOA. I received my NOA & FP yesterday as well kids also got their FP yesterday. Good news is..FP for me & my kids are scheduled on same day & same time...

See my updated signature....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I do early FP done in a different office than the one mentioned in FP appt. letter

Hi all,

I live in NJ and work in NYC. The FP appt. shows that it is for service center in Elizabeth,NJ. I'm planning to go for early FP walkin. Will they entertain my early walkin-request if I go to one in NY city (on Houston street)? (It's just much more convenient as compared to the Elizabeth, NJ one.)

Also is it required to take my GC or will the driver's license will suffice (I ask as I have my gc card in another city for time-being).

Appreciate comments/insights.

Thanks.

FP notice mentions to carry 2 photo ID's - Green Card, DL, Passport....

Hi all,

I live in NJ and work in NYC. The FP appt. shows that it is for service center in Elizabeth,NJ. I'm planning to go for early FP walkin. Will they entertain my early walkin-request if I go to one in NY city (on Houston street)? (It's just much more convenient as compared to the Elizabeth, NJ one.)

Also is it required to take my GC or will the driver's license will suffice (I ask as I have my gc card in another city for time-being).

Appreciate comments/insights.

Thanks.

FP notice mentions to carry 2 photo ID's - Green Card, DL, Passport....Its better to have Green Card with you. Ask your guys at home to overnight it to you.

Update: see signature

FP notice mentions to carry 2 photo ID's - Green Card, DL, Passport....Its better to have Green Card with you. Ask your guys at home to overnight it to you.

Had walk-in FP today.

An update: FP done (walk-in).

My spouse case.

GC-EB1EA-Dependent-August 2007
06/11/12: N-400 FedExed to Phoenix, AZ (Day 0)
06/12/12: Package delivered (Day 1)
06/14/12: Received and routed to NBC (Email notification) (Day 3)
06/16/12: NOA Received (Day 5)
06/19/12: FP notice sent (Day 8)
06/23/12: FP notice Recd. for July 13 (Day 12)
07/06/12: FP done (Day 25)

My case

SC: Phoenix, AZ; DO: San Jose, CA
06/09/12: N-400 mailed
06/11/12: Priority Date
06/14/12: Checks cashed
06/19/12: NOA recvd
07/02/12: FP notice
07/06/12: FP Done (walk-in); Scheduled; 7/27
mm/dd : IL recvd
mm/dd : Interview
mm/dd : Oath

My time line

06/18/12 Day 00 N-400 mailed
06/19/12 Day 01 N-400 delivered to Texax Lockbox
06/19/12 Day 01 N-400 priority date
06/22/12 Day 04 Check cashed
06/22/12 Day 04 NOA email/Text received
06/25/12 Day 07 NOA mail received
06/28/12 Day 10 FP Sent
07/02/12 Day 14 FP notice received
07/03/12 Day 15 FP done - walkin
07/12/12 Day 24 In line for interview
00/00/12 Day 00 Scheduled for interview
00/00/12 Day 00 IL received
00/00/12 Day 00 Interview
00/00/12 Day 00 Oath

Surprising for not getting In Line of Interview

Hi,
I have a question. Many other people who has priority date later than my wife has got 'In Line for Interview' but my wife status has not changed to 'In Line for Interview'.
Can you please share your idea on this!

Yes, its pretty fast movement on my case...not sure whether its fastest case on this forum...

Wow, that was fast! In fact, the fastest I've seen on this forum so far. Good luck for the interview.

Thanks for your wishes - dcmetro22042. Yes, its pretty fast movement on my case...not sure whether its fastest case on this forum. My N-400 PD is 6/20 and I did received IL on 7/20. Now, I have to wait for more than one month for my Interview because of my DO's (Columbus, OH) processing time.

When will I know the case is transferred to DO office Baltimore

When will I know that application is transferred to DO office!

My timeline update

SC: Phoenix, AZ; DO: San Jose, CA
06/09/12: N-400 mailed
06/11/12: Priority Date
06/14/12: Checks cashed
06/19/12: NOA recvd
07/02/12: FP notice
07/06/12: FP Done (walk-in); Scheduled; 7/27
07/23/12: Scheduled for interview after being in line for interview scheduling for a few hours
mm/dd : IL recvd
mm/dd : Interview
mm/dd : Oath

I think all DOCs are sent to DO after FP check and before Interview schedued at your DO...

sarwarmd,

I think all DOCs are sent to DO after FP check and before Interview schedued at your DO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an InfoPass appointment once the documents reach DO office

sarwarmd,

Hi Malia,
Thanks for your response.
My daughter will be 18 in Jan 13. If USCIS delays my wife's N-400 application, that will have adverse affect on my daughter's citizenship. In order to explain the situation to DO office of USCIS, I would like to take an appointment. I want to do that once N-400 documents reaches DO office.

My wife did her FP on 6/26/12. That means, her N-400 documents have reached DO office by now. Probably I can take an InfoPass appointment now. Can you or any body share some thoughts on this!
My wife will be representing herself when we go to USCIS office.

Finger prints done

Did walk in with spouse on July 20th at the Alexandria, VA office. It was a breeze. We were in and out in 15 minutes. Hope the rest of the process goes this smoothly.;)

Did you get any notifications?

DO - Columbus, OH

Hi,

Did you get some notifications (SMS/email?) when your status changed or did you check this online? I got my FP done last week and not seen any status update on mine and was wondering if I will get any notification or do I need to check the online status every day?

Thanks