June 2012 N-400 Tracker

Congratulations Grasshopr!! Really happy for you that you received your interview letter finally! It will soon be over, you'll see. The worst part (waiting for IL) is behind you. Good luck on your interview!!

And congratulations mkhwaja! Glad you passed your interview and are already scheduled for the oath! What was the IO issue that he could not pass you right away? That's just strange... But important thing is you passed! If you need the passport in a hurry before the holidays, as I did, don't forget you can go directly to the New York Passport Agency and get the passport within a day. Just make an appointment ahead of time (instruction are on US State website). It's easy to do, just a pain and time consuming, but it's definitely doable. I got my passport the next day. Good luck and enjoy your oath ceremony!

If I have time I may try a phone call again - I read of somebody waiting on hold for over an hour for a Tier 2 rep... not relishing that thought.

We called the 800 customer service once and the first level agent didn't have the information that we needed so they were going to transfer us to a second level agent. We called asking for the Post Office priority mail tracking number for my wife's GC, since we wanted to track it because we recently moved and was worried the GC would go to the old address, however, we did file the AR-11 online and put a service request in to have the address on the application changed, but didn't get any notification regarding the change taking place. However, before the transfer the first level agent said there might be a long hold time and said that we could email our request in. Knowing that it might take several days or longer for USCIS to reply to my email I said that I would wait for the next available agent. The second level agent was on the line within a minute of the transfer. The reason behind the fast transfer was I called at a little past 8am Eastern Time. I didn't get the email address of where I could of emailed my request. The second level agent didn't have the tracking number but he did inform us that the address in the master database and the address on the application was our new address.

Interview tomorrow. I'll be arriving at the USCIS office about this time. Been reviewing my flash cards, have all my paperwork in order (more than they asked for - just in case!) I'll post my experience as soon as I can.

Interview tomorrow. I'll be arriving at the USCIS office about this time. Been reviewing my flash cards, have all my paperwork in order (more than they asked for - just in case!) I'll post my experience as soon as I can.

All the best.

Thanks! Been wide awake since 4 AM (not unusual for me on a normal day). Aced the questions last night when quizzed... heading out in a couple of hours :D