June 2012 N-400 Tracker

An Update

An update:

My spouse case.

GC-EB1EA-Dependent-August 2007
06/11/12: N-400 FedExed to Phoenix, AZ (Day 0)
06/12/12: Package delivered (Day 1)
06/14/12: Received and routed to NBC (Email notification) (Day 3)

Corrected my signature with FP Notice Info

When I saw the status again for N-400 of my wife, I see that USCIS has sent the FP notice on 06/13/2012. Please see my signature for the details.

Received email re: FP appointment

Received email that my FP appointment notice has been sent out.

Have not received NOA

I haven't received my NOA in the mail either (just got the email notifications). I wonder if it will all come in the mail on the same day! :D

The FP notice is a good sign

I haven't received my NOA in the mail either (just got the email notifications). I wonder if it will all come in the mail on the same day! :D

I think the FP notice is a good sign for you. I beleive you might get those 2 notices together in the mail (mail may be slow). My status is still "Initial Review".

NOA Received

I received my NOA in the mail as well. Signature updated. supply_demand, what is your DO?

An update:

My spouse case.

06/16/12: NOA Received (Day 5)

I was looking at the N-400 timelines on the trackitt website and looks like Phoenix is pretty speedy (about 3-4 months on average) - best of luck to you!

Folks, does it help if you do the FP early? I did hoping just that. Let's see if the status updates soon and if I get the IL sooner. Hoping....

No FP yet!!!

Hey guys,

I have still not received my FP notices. I am from San Jose area and I am sure they have a lot of FP appt slots (one friend who filed for AP earlier this month got his FP appt already).

Does this indicate some problem with the application or something that the USCIS does not like? Can I call USCIS (though it is a bit too early in the process for me to call them)?

Anyone know the USCIS # to call (Phoenix AZ)?

Thanks

Hey guys,

I have still not received my FP notices. I am from San Jose area and I am sure they have a lot of FP appt slots (one friend who filed for AP earlier this month got his FP appt already).

Does this indicate some problem with the application or something that the USCIS does not like? Can I call USCIS (though it is a bit too early in the process for me to call them)?

Thanks

It's too early, they won't do anything if you call, you have to wait. Not every case moves at the same rate, even at the same DO.

Hey guys,

Thanks

You filed 11 days ago and already expect them to expedite your case? You are not serious, are you? :) Relax. Have fun.

FP Notice

Received FP Notice in mail. FP scheduled for 7/12/2012. Going to try walk in this week or next week.

Received NOA and FP appointment letters today

Today my wife has received her NOA and FP appointment letters together. I have updated the signature accordingly.

An update: FP notice is mailed today.

My spouse case.

06/16/12: NOA Received (Day 5)
06/19/12: FP notice sent (Day 8)