June 2011 Filers

Hello Guys,

I went to ASC this morning for walk in appointment. But the lady told me to come back by 3pm. Is 7 min from my house.

Question:

I got my FP appointment on Friday, but no NOA for I-130 yet. Is there anything wrong or its happen like then. Anybody with help on this....

i called usc today and told them that i haven't received noa yet and she told me that i have to call them after 30 days i cant wait anymore offfff
i have already waited 2 years now what

i called usc today and told them that i haven't received noa yet and she told me that i have to call them after 30 days i cant wait anymore offfff
i have already waited 2 years now what

I think USCIS's specialty is teaching how to be patience... lol

Hey guys does a RFE for I-485 delay the process of EAD? Anyone know?
I hope not, cuz I can't wait to start working :)
And of course best of luck to everyone going through this happy yet frustrating at times process!

Hey guys does a RFE for I-485 delay the process of EAD? Anyone know?
I hope not, cuz I can't wait to start working :)
And of course best of luck to everyone going through this happy yet frustrating at times process!

Request For Evidence (RFE)s are mostly reason for delays. However as soon as you submit the documents they require, you are back on track as every one else. In most cases I saw so far... EAD will take 50-60 days for sure from the date they receive the application unless you prioritize the process by showing economic hardship+job offer but in that case also it will take about 30-40 days and that also if your paperwork is perfect. Moreover, when you push the EAD application, its possible that your case might have a trouble as one shows bad income conditions where spouse's/sponsor's resources can not support and they suspect fraud.
All the problems and scenarios are very different by each applicant and virtually nothing is universal truth with USCIS!!
Good luck.

Request For Evidence (RFE)s are mostly reason for delays. However as soon as you submit the documents they require, you are back on track as every one else. In most cases I saw so far... EAD will take 50-60 days for sure from the date they receive the application unless you prioritize the process by showing economic hardship+job offer but in that case also it will take about 30-40 days and that also if your paperwork is perfect. Moreover, when you push the EAD application, its possible that your case might have a trouble as one shows bad income conditions where spouse's/sponsor's resources can not support and they suspect fraud.
All the problems and scenarios are very different by each applicant and virtually nothing is universal truth with USCIS!!
Good luck.

Thanks for response! Good luck to you too!

new update i received msg and email today that the case have been routed to national benefit center
any idea why ?