June 2011 Filers

Everybody's applications get routed to the NBC. Your EAD and Advance parole(if you applied for one) will be processed and sent by NBC. Your Biometrics letter will also come from there if I am not wrong. According to your number in the queue, NBC will then send your application to your local office for interview.
So don't freak out my friend, its normal.
new update i received msg and email today that the case have been routed to national benefit center
any idea why ?

Everybody's applications get routed to the NBC. Your EAD and Advance parole(if you applied for one) will be processed and sent by NBC. Your Biometrics letter will also come from there if I am not wrong. According to your number in the queue, NBC will then send your application to your local office for interview.
So don't freak out my friend, its normal.
i didnt applied for advance parole because i overstayed my visa

as far as i know 180 days of illegal presence triggers a 3-year re-entry bar, and 365 days of illegal presence triggers a 10-year bar so to be in the safe side dont leave us unless you have your GC in hand

Hi all, well I got 2 appointment for biometrics (I-765 and I-485) but they are in different days, so my question is can I do both in only one day????

Hey Guys...

I received NOA in mail today for I-130. But it was sent the same day they sent Notice of Action for I-485, they type wrong address on it. Now my surprise is i have received my Bio appointment with this same address and they type it right.

Question Guy..... Do you think i still need to call them concerning the address or i should not because i have received another mail from them after that.

well just go to your local dmv with the recruits tomorrow. I highly doubt that nc will give you a dl but it's worth a shot. Keep us posted.

Desp1234,
You were right. I went to the local DMV and they don't issue DLs only with the NOAs. They want to see the actual green card. So I couldn't get an ID. However, I have an ID issued by my country. It's actually my Romanian DL and it's valid. It has my picture so I was wondering if I can use that one.

Desp1234,
You were right. I went to the local DMV and they don't issue DLs only with the NOAs. They want to see the actual green card. So I couldn't get an ID. However, I have an ID issued by my country. It's actually my Romanian DL and it's valid. It has my picture so I was wondering if I can use that one.

Believe it or not but there are states that do issue DLs with just the NOAs (plus passport, proof of address and all that stuff of course...). Unfortunately, NC isn't one of them. you will still be able to get a dl there with your EAD, but as long as you are not a citizen its gonna have a little note on the back saying: valid only with immigration status... Thats how they roll in nc.

Honestly, your expired passport should work but I would try an early walk in with it just to be sure...

Hi all, well I got 2 appointment for biometrics (I-765 and I-485) but they are in different days, so my question is can I do both in only one day????

Sure just bring both letters (if you received different) I believe you will not have to say a word and they will do it for you, if they don't then you ask them they will do it ;-)

My I-20 expired the same day USCIS received my application. Does this mean I am not qualified to apply for advance parole? Does this mean I am overstaying my visa?

I don't think so you have overstay because the day you sign your forms you are maintaining your status till they make decision on your AOS application. Besides, you can officially stay in US for 60 days since they day you are out of your status or in other words completion of your studies. However, even if they issue you AP don't go outside the country, why you want to mess it up(just in case for some reason they don't let you in!!) for just month or two as you waited for your GC so long already!!

Here in Hawaii I just showed them my marriage certificate and said I'm working on to get a greencard and I got my DL:)

06/10 mailed I130,485,765,864,693
06/14 package received
06/21 M.O. cashed
06/24 received 3 NOA in the mail
06/27 received in mail biometrics appointment for 07/07
07/07 biometrics done at philly office ,in and out in 10 minutes awesome
07/14 case status update Interview appointment for 08 /16

I have been checking online status of the 3 receipt numbers i got earlier and all of them kept showing as case not found till today finally!!!

But why is it only one of the receipt numbers show update ? which is for the appointment.

Also the receipt number(I485) that is found goes straight to Testing and Interview status ?

I am glad it went straight to testing and interview just wondering why it never showed acceptance and review .

Last edited by a moderator:
06/14 package received
06/21 M.O. cashed

I have been checking online status of the 3 receipt numbers i got earlier and all of them kept showing as case not found till today finally!!!

But why is it only one of the receipt numbers show update ? which is for the appointment.

Also the receipt number that is found goes straight to Testing and Interview status ?

I am glad it went straight to testing and interview just wondering why it never showed acceptance and review .

Finally! Nice to see an update like that in June filers! Congrats!

Its normal that you got the update on I-485 only. I-130 often stays on initial review forever, your I-765 will change to CPO soon.

06/14 package received
06/21 M.O. cashed

Also the receipt number(I485) that is found goes straight to Testing and Interview status ?

In a way this is really fast coz they got package on 6/14 after a month i.e. 7/14 you have interview update, hoping your interview will go really smooth you will have your GC in just 2 months!! that's really good matt. congrents and keep posting.

06/14 package received
06/21 M.O. cashed

Congrats!! i hope mine starts moving just as fast. i have been checking online and only have status update for my I-485, I-765 and I-130 say case cannot be found :( hopefully changes soon.

matt1256, congratulations on your interview date! Lucky you!

I have an update as well - nothing special, just had my FP done today and they also took my picture two times and both times I looked like a wierdo, but I think 2nd picture turned out a little bit better ;) Thank God pictures on GC are very small :p
And I smell like an old lady, because they told me to rub into my hands some lotion ;) Even soap can't take away this smell! Yuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotion on your hands lucky you , she sprayed windex on mine , fingerprints were streak free though lol...

thx all and i am sure we will all just be days apart in these process.

finally after a long wait i received 2 noa yesterday for i485 and i765 dated july 11th and in category it said family based 2a but i am considered immediate relative and i already sent them my spouse citizenchip with cover letter with the package
well have to call them again