June 2011 Filers

Hey Guys,

Question....

I only received NOA for I-485 in mail, still expecting NOA for I-130. Is it possible to receive FP appointment before i receive I-130 NOA?

Anybody with same situation.

FP is tied to your I-485 & I-765 & I-131 so yes you could get it before the I-130 NOA.

Hi Everyone,

I sent my pappers to USCIS Chicago, IL on June 8th and I still don't have the leeter for biometrics appointment. Did you guys receive an email or text message with the date for fingerprints or just letter?

I sent my 485 application with approved I-130 on 18th July,
Still no news, cheque not cashed yet...

What can i do other than waiting? Can i email/call anyone to see where my case is?

Kindly advise

DO: Newark
I-485 application sent: 07/18
I-485 application recieved at USICS: 07/20
Waiting....

I sent my 485 application with approved I-130 on 18th July,

What can i do other than waiting? Can i email/call anyone to see where my case is?

Kindly advise

I-485 application sent: 07/18
I-485 application recieved at USICS: 07/20
Waiting....

You mean June?

Yup june, sorry about that
-------------------------------------------------
I sent my 485 application with approved I-130 on 18th June,

Kindly advise

I-485 application sent: 06/18
I-485 application recieved at USICS: 06/20
Waiting....

Hi Everyone,

I sent my pappers to USCIS Chicago, IL on June 8th and I still don't have the leeter for biometrics appointment. Did you guys receive an email or text message with the date for fingerprints or just letter?
They only send you a letter

06/10 mailed I130,485,765,864,693
06/14 package received
06/21 M.O. cashed
06/24 received 3 NOA in the mail
06/27 received in mail biometrics appointment for 07/07
07/07 biometrics done at philly office ,in and out in 10 minutes awesome.

6/20/2011(day 0)forms sent
6/21/2011 (day 1)received
6/23/2011 (day 3)email from USCIS/money deducted from a/c
6/29/2011 (day 9)NOA's received in mail
7/02/2011 (day 12)Biometrics appointment received
7/05/2011 (day 15)Biometrics done

6/20/2011(day 0)forms sent
6/21/2011 (day 1)received
6/23/2011 (day 3)email from USCIS/money deducted from a/c
6/29/2011 (day 9)NOA's received in mail
7/02/2011 (day 12)Biometrics appointment received
7/05/2011 (day 15)Biometrics done

Damn that was fast for both of you ^ & ^^...I haven't even heard back yet

Damn that was fast for both of you ^ & ^^...I haven't even heard back yet
You are forgetting 4th July Holiday my friend :D Don't worry you will get your stuff soon. Also in order to get quick receipt notification you have file G1145 along with your application.

You are forgetting 4th July Holiday my friend :D Don't worry you will get your stuff soon. Also in order to get quick receipt notification you have file G1145 along with your application.

I sure did!
Yea, I guess the 4th might have something to do with it, although a filer who filed a day before me already has his NOA's in hand...

yeah that's great for you(Thepandya) have the biometrics done... I'm getting impatient to know what is going on with my papers. And to complete it's weekend:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

I just received my biometrics appointment in mail today. Any body with Houston Texas walk in advice.

On June 21, I wrote the following:

Anyway, I hit a minor roadblock today. My wife (the USC) and I live in separate states (for work reasons, though we will be together in a few months). I got all my receipts, but she never got the I-130 receipt. Today I got an email from USCIS (in Spanish, even though neither of us have the slightest hispanic/spanish connection) which said that her I-130 receipt had been returned by USPS as undeliverable!

Update: My wife had changed her address with USCIS (using the 1800 number) and gave them a PO Box address. Her I-130 receipt notice arrived in the PO Box yesterday! Big relief.

OK, so back to waiting!

On June 21, I wrote the following:

Update: My wife had changed her address with USCIS (using the 1800 number) and gave them a PO Box address. Her I-130 receipt notice arrived in the PO Box yesterday! Big relief.

OK, so back to waiting!

Congratulations on the FP notice and I'm glad everything straightened out with your wife's address (p.s. I feel so bad for you being in separate states - I went through the same thing, although my husband and I were in different countries for about 3 years. It was tough).

I'm anxiously waiting for my FP next Friday. My online status still says "request for evidence response review" or smth like that and I can't wait to get at least some updates. But I guess they are waiting for my FP to be done to move forward with my GC process... this waiting is killing me...

Good luck to everyone!

Hi everybody...

I hope we are all having good weekend. Lets all hope for blessed week ahead.

Quick Question Guys,

I got my FP appointment on Friday, but no NOA for I-130 yet. Is there anything wrong or its happen like then. Anybody with help on this....

I received RFE from Lee's Summit, Missouri (National Benefit Center). is that supposed to be the place where they process all my applications? How long does I-485 usually take with them?

yeah that's great for you(Thepandya) have the biometrics done... I'm getting impatient to know what is going on with my papers. And to complete it's weekend:)

Just got my my appointment today for 08/01 long waiting time...

Great for you (Tortoise)... Hope everything goes well for everyone :) aloha

And just wondering ...Does anyone here besides me live in Hawaii? I feel that the things in Mainland move faster than here.
But is what it is... good luck for all