June 2011 Filers

Hey guys, the only ID I have is one issued by the Mexican Consulate here in San Antonio. Will that work for my biometrics appt??
My purse was stolen last year and in there I had my passport and drivers license...

Should work. Its a government issued ID.

Sent my papers!!

Hi guys I am new on this so I hope can be helpful:)

06/21/2011 sent package to chicago.
06/24/2011 uscis got the papers.
06/29/2001 uscis sent an email and txt.
07/05/2011 uscis sent forms 767 (form I-485, I-130 and I-765)
Waiting...

As I live in Hawaii I would like to know if this take more time than the people that live in Mainland?

Mahalo!

temmi i am in the same situation i have sent package on 20th delivered 22 but never recieved anything from them even an email

Waiting...

As I live in Hawaii I would like to know if this take more time than the people that live in Mainland?

Mahalo!

Ah I'm jealous.

Hi all,

I finally got the hard copies of NoAs by mail today. They are dated June 21st - this just shows that it can really take a while due to postal delays or what not, so please don't worry and you will eventually get yours! :)

Waiting...

Mahalo!

OMG! I'm jealous too!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Lucky you to be on Hawaii!!! :p Aloha :cool:

As far as your question goes - I don't have the answer, sorry!

Congrats to the rest for moving forward with their cases and good luck to everyone!

I-485 I sent many documents with it:

2 letters from friends to prove marriage is real.
Avidivict of support form.
medical form done by a USCIS certified sergon.
passport style photos
passport copy,F1 visa copy, I-20, I-94 front and back, entry stamps copys.
certified marriage certificate
copy of both (me and my wife) state IDs to prove same address.
my wife's passport copy (USC)
both our birth certificates.

I think that it!

You mentioned that you sent in your sponsor's tax forms...but did you send your wife's too? you need both...

June 28 Day 0: Mail sent with Mail Sent with I-130, I-485, I-864, I-693, G-325A
June 29 Day 1: Mail received at Chicago
July 1 Day 3: Email and test message received from USCIS
July 2 Day 4: Both checks encashed (one for $1070.00 and one for $420.00
July 6 Day 8: I-797 C, Notice of Action receipts received from USCIS for I-130 and I-485

June 28 Day 0: Mail sent with Mail Sent with I-130, I-485, I-864, I-693, G-325A
June 29 Day 1: Mail received at Chicago
July 1 Day 3: Email and test message received from USCIS
July 2 Day 4: Both checks encashed (one for $1070.00 and one for $420.00
July 6 Day 8: I-797 C, Notice of Action receipts received from USCIS for I-130 and I-485

All the best to you, your time line should be closer to the July filers, you might want to update your sig and post there as well...I mailed 1 day after you and haven't heard anything yet :/
BTW, do you know who signed for your package? and which DO/ASC/City are you from?

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best to you, your time line should be closer to the July filers, you might want to update your sig and post there as well...I mailed 1 day after you and haven't heard anything yet :/
BTW, do you know who signed for your package? and which DO/ASC/City are you from?

It was signed by SB. I don't know what that means. Someones initials I guess. I sent my package through USPS 1 day delivery. I got my i797C from National benefit center in Missouri. I am from Atlanta, GA

It was signed by SB. I don't know what that means. Someones initials I guess. I sent my package through USPS 1 day delivery. I got my i797C from National benefit center in Missouri. I am from Atlanta, GA

Based on the initials it was signed for by an agent named S. Bush...you'll see his name in various sig throughout this forum :)
Yea I am hoping to get my e-mails tomorrow or day after...I mailed it UPS Next Day Air so it was delievered before 10:30 am on 6/30 (day after you) and was signed for by Chyba (another agent who's name you will read here) at 10:17 am on 6/30...this waiting game is no fun :]
we'll be in touch in the July Filers thread as well :)

uh uh, sorry about that. I am a citizen of India and my wife got her US citizenship years ago prior to which she too was an Indian. I am on an F-1 Student visa and have been on F1 since 2006 when I first came here. How about you?

uh uh, sorry about that. I am a citizen of India and my wife got her US citizenship years ago prior to which she too was an Indian. I am on an F-1 Student visa and have been on F1 since 2006 when I first came here. How about you?

It's all good...came in 2003 F1, did F1 OPT, got H1B and just got married...she got her USC after our wedding (she had a GC prior to the wedding)

Hey Guys,

Question....

I only received NOA for I-485 in mail, still expecting NOA for I-130. Is it possible to receive FP appointment before i receive I-130 NOA?

Anybody with same situation.