June 2011 Filers

I think you should not worry at all. On the website it says that after you receive your NOAs the biometrics letter usually comes within 30 days. So you still have time and it may take them even longer than those 30 days (let's hope not). I would wait until July 14th and see if something happens. If you still do not receive any letter by that time, then call Customer Service and they will be able to help you because it's going to be 30 days already. Otherwise they may just tell you to wait and call them back after 30-day mark... My husband was in a similar situation when he was in the process of getting his citizenship. He had his FP done and then nothing was happening, so we waited exactly 1 month and he called USCIS and they filed a request to the USCIS asking to explain why it's taking so long. Within couple days we received interview letter :) Good luck!

@velvet tuberose: I agree with 2much2handle, wait and call them if it doesn't come within 30 days. Most importantly, DO NOT WORRY ;) You will be fine! good luck to all!

Thank you! :) Wow you are right I just noticed about the same day :) I am thinking about walking in early since it's not far from my house. What about you?

I think I will wait until my scheduled appointment. It's only 2 weeks away after all, so I will not rush. Our USCIS office is also not far away from our house (about 20 minutes drive), but I'm so afraid that they will not treat me nice because I'll come before the scheduled day :eek:

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. I have my biometrics appt scheduled for July 14th. Also I checked case status online and it says that Request for Evidence notice was mailed out today July 1st. I hope it's nothing bad and everything goes well :/
Good luck to all!

I just received an email from USCIS saying that they sent me a request for evidence today! What is that supposed to mean?

what form are you getting an Rfe for? What did you submit with it?

I-485 I sent many documents with it:

2 letters from friends to prove marriage is real.
Avidivict of support form.
medical form done by a USCIS certified sergon.
passport style photos
passport copy,F1 visa copy, I-20, I-94 front and back, entry stamps copys.
certified marriage certificate
copy of both (me and my wife) state IDs to prove same address.
my wife's passport copy (USC)
both our birth certificates.

I think that it!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. I have my biometrics appt scheduled for July 14th. Also I checked case status online and it says that Request for Evidence notice was mailed out today July 1st. I hope it's nothing bad and everything goes well :/
Good luck to all!

I just received an email from USCIS saying that they sent me a request for evidence today! What is that supposed to mean?

Oh, wow! Good luck guys! I hope it's just some minor things.

passport style photos

I think that it!

Did you include a copy of your sponsor's federal income tax return and W-2?

Did you include a copy of your sponsor's federal income tax return and W-2?

yes I sent 2010 of my sponsor's tax return which is a friend on mine. He make about 18,000 a year but he also owns his own house which costs about $350,000. He is also retired and that 18,000 is the retirement salary. He only lives with his wife and no kids. I didin't sent any tax forms because I just finished school and I am not allowed to work.

passport style photos

I think that it!

yes I sent 2010 of my sponsor's tax return which is a friend on mine. He make about 18,000 a year but he also owns his own house which costs about $350,000. He is also retired and that 18,000 is the retirement salary. He only lives with his wife and no kids. I didin't sent any tax forms because I just finished school and I am not allowed to work.

Well, for I-485 the only thing I see missing from looking at your list is the biographical form G325. Let's wait and see what your RFE letter says. Hope you get it soon and send the required evidence back so that they continue with your application.

Well, for I-485 the only thing I see missing from looking at your list is the biographical form G325. Let's wait and see what your RFE letter says. Hope you get it soon and send the required evidence back so that they continue with your application.

Sorry I forgot to mention it earlier, but I also sent G325 to USCIS

Hey Guys,

Quick Question,

I sent my application to Chicago IL on June 24th and it was delivered on Monday June 27th. No SMS or E-mail notification yet.
My Question is.....Is there gonna be any delay or rejection of my application because i think i make some errors.
The Errors are.....I sent biometrics fee check separately and i did not date some of the forms after signing them.

Any answer guys.

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

Quick Question,

I sent my application to Chicago IL on June 24th and it was delivered on Monday June 27th. No SMS or E-mail notification yet.
My Question is.....Is there gonna be any delay or rejection of my application because i think i make some errors.
The Errors are.....I sent biometrics fee check separately and i did not date some of the forms after signing them.

Any answer guys.

Thanks.

There is no issue with sending the biometric fees separately. The real issue here is not dating some of the forms after signing them. The whole package will be rejected and sent back to you to correct and refile. If you are lucky and some of the forms are complete, they MIGHT return those forms to you while processing the others. That is quite unlikely though.

Thank you ananga73.

So do you means i should expecting the package in my mail?

I think you should expect either SMS/EMAIL notification within the next week, or your package returned. Be checking both your postal/email and text messages. Don't be too worried, at worst you only will lose about a week or so of processing time. Enjoy your July 4th weekend!

Hey guys so I have my bio appt on july 14th. Does an early walk in really make a difference in helping speed up the process?
Thanks!

hello every body
06/27/11 package sent
06/28/11 package received.
07/01/11 checks cashed.
07/02/11 email of acceptance received.
waiting!!!!!