JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

No Title

SONA MONI,

Thank you for letting us know that you are withdrawing. I am deleting your record from summary.

- PCee

FP done

Notice date on FP notice is Dec 24th
Postmark is Dec 26th
Received Dec. 29th

FP done in San Jose today - Jan 02, 2002

Just for completeness I am including some info missing from the summary

My received date - June 18th

My Wac is 01-262

My AP was approved August 29th

EB3

FP done today - 01/04/02

My wife and I did our FPs today at San Jose, scheduled on 01/30/02.

Can anybody please summarize the next steps... calling FBI - calling INS to check if they received FPs and they are OK etc. etc. It would be of great help.

Thanks

damn ins

FP Done

I have recd my FP notice on 12/13/01.
Scheduled for 01/11/02
FP Done on 01/03/02

PCee: Please update my summary. My handle is Ramsankar

Thanks

No Title

hi ram sankar, could u please tell me ur wac no. for 485, or at least 3 digits after WAC-01-251- (WAC-01-251-xxxxx).i just want to make sure that my attorney has mailed my package on 1st June.(my wac no. WAC-01-251-518xx)

After FP: Verifying with INS

My friend called FBI and INS to verify FP...He said
You may Call FBI at 304-625-5590, select Option 4. They are on the East Coast time. Someone will pick up the phone. Have your A# ready in hand.
Once FBI confirms that your FP\'s have been processed and sent to INS, You can call INS, enter your WAC...it will tell about your application status.

My friend said, we call FBI after 2 days of FP done and 4 days for INS after FP.

I am waiting to call INS directly after 6 days of my FP.

-Badda1

AVM changed

I just checked the AVM for me and my wife . It says "On Dec 29 your FP were received ... blah blah " I had my FP done on 1st Nov ( sched Nov 30 th ) . Does anyone know how much time it generally takes after the AVM message change ?
My dates are :
Mailed : 6/29
RD : 8/23

Urgent help!

Received on 12/31 scheduled for 01/31/02
Notification date on FP 12/24
I checked AVM on 1/2 and it said on 12/28 my FP notice was sent to my home. I haven\'t got it. But my attorney got my notice before 1/2/2002 and told me that my FP is scheduled on Jan 16th. Can I use the attorney\'s copy to do FP once he mails to me? Is there any potential problem? I moved on 12/29 but neither my old home nor my new home received the notice. Does postoffice usually forward the mails from INS? I\'m worrying about it very much. Did anyone have similar problem receiving FP notice? What should I do? Thank you very much for your help.

My RD is 6/21,ND is 8/21.
Cathylf

more questions about envelope.

What\'s the envelope? Is there any enclosed envelope which we need to bring to do the FP? Or just the envelope which hold the notice with the postmark? Does the officer in San Jose check it? Your help is highly appreciated..

Cathylf

Did FP on Jan 02.

Pcee, I was little surprised when you took time to go FP early when I was already done it. In between I thought I should have waited for scheduled date. Hope we are fine in doing early FP.

Mine FP done on Jan 02 2002.

Good luck.
thanks
kishur

You can take your Atty Copy

I know one my friend did FP using Atty copy. My friend never got his FP in mail since his address changed. Looks like p.o. will not forward. He took the Atty copy and did his FP.

There is no Envelope needed. You just need the FP notice paper, one page. Make sure you keep a FP photcopy of it for your future Reference. They will take the original FP paper.

You should be fine.
-badda

Use the original FP notice from your lawyer

Hi,
I\'m sure you can use the original FP notice from your lawyer to get your FPs done. Your lawyer doesn\'t need the original FP notice for documentary purpose.

Help PCeeGCee and CIBA by copy pasting summaries into following thread

Quick2001 "Volunteers please Copy and paste summaries here" 1/8/02 8:00pm