JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

FP Done

With attorney\'s copy of FPNotice, FP done this morning.
I didnt receive it because of change of address
FP Rcvd - 01/02 (Attorney)
FP Schd - 01/30
FP Done - 01/09
FP Location - SanJose
EB2-RIR

Talked To IIO regarding processing

I talked to IIO just now. Here is what she said
1) Mine and my wifes finger prints were received and are ok.
2) Case has not being assigned to an officer
3) Should be a short period of time when case will be assigned
4) No estimate on how long it would take to get approved.

ND 08/01, AP 08/18/01, EAD 11/07/01, FP 11/21/01 done 11/03/01 , FBI cleared 11/07/01, collected in INS 11/16/01, processing resumed on 12/29, waiting for I485 approval.

urgent!!! Please help

What\'s your attorney\'s copy of FPNotice looks like? Is it the one with "REPRESENTATIVE COPY" on the right bottom corner of the notice? My attorney mailed me different things for me and my husband. To me is a black and white copy with "APPLICANT COPY" and to mu husband is a colored original "REPRESENTATIVE COPY". What should I have to do FP? My FP is scheduled for 1/16 and I\'m so worrying about it. Thank you very much!

Did FP today using copy.

Pcee:
Please update my information:
RD: 6/18/2001
ND: 8/21/2001
FP scheduled on 1/16/2002
FP did today 1/10/2002 at San Jose.

Never receive my copy of notice. I was surprised that San Jose center took the copy instead of original notice. Thanks you for the good work.

Cathylf

Both FP notice were originals in my case

It was good that you are done with your FP even before I reply you.
The ones that the lawyer gave for me and my wife were the originals. So, actually I wasnt sure of your question. Anyways, congrats for your completion of your FP.

Thanks.

Actually, It was my attorney\'s assistant\'s fault for sending me the wrong one. I was keeping email her and calling her yesterday but no reply. She told me this afternoon after I finished my FP that she already mailed the original one to me yesterday. I\'m not happy that she didn\'t let me know yesterday. Anyway, the good thing is I did it. ;-) Thanks for your reply.

Cathylf

EAD RFE Update: PCee please note

My record is in your June list already. I am posting them in full again here with updates on my EAD.

Details :

WAC-01-262-xxxxx
RD : 06/18/01
ND : 08/21/01

RFE on : 11/29/01 (signature cards)
Attorney received notice on : 12/05/01
Received blank signature cards from attorney on : 12/12/01
Mailed signed cards to attorney on : 12/13/01
Attorney sent cards to INS on : 12/14/01
EAD Approved on : 12/31/01
EAD Card received on : 01/10/02

Note: When I signed on the signature card the attorney sent me, I could not keep it within the box. So I went to San Jose ASC the next day for a blank form. They sent me to the San Jose INS office on Monterey Road. Waited in queue for 1 hour and got a new form. I took this opportunity to ask him about eligibility to receive iEAD during the RFE period. He said that I will have to wait for the INS system to be updated that my reply had been received. Anyway, now that the approval has come, all that is academic.

goldengate

AVM Changed

Checked status of my case today and the AVM says "On January 17, 2002 we received the results of your finger prints review and the processing has resumed on your I-485...".

damn ins, when did you do FP and where?

Can you please add more details. Did you get the first message "pending review" and got it changed to this or directly to "processing resumed" message ?

-csc485

RE: damn ins, when did you do FP and where?

Hi csc485,
I did my FP in the SJ Center on 01/04/02 (sch on 01/30/02). Actually I don\'t check the AVM as I don\'t have faith on that. Both my wife and I got our AP back in Sept 2001, but the AVM never changed. So, I just stopped checking AVM and I don\'t know what the message was before or just after our FP was done. Today moring I don\'t know why I dialed the CSC no. and heard that message. Everybody provides this kind of info for the thread, so did I. But personally I don\'t believe the AVM System.

Processing resumed for MatStopper

I just saw this message in the SJ FP Waiters thread.

Mat Stopper "San Jose FP waiters thread (from 12/28/2001)" 1/17/02 2:55pm

FP recd - pending review

Checked AVM on 15th night. It says FP received ... pending review. Me and my wife did our FP on Jan 9th. I dont know why the AVM got updated only for my wife and not to me.
Any leads on why so?

AVM changed in my case to "..processing resumed.."

changed on 1/9/02, but no approval yet. started application for this damned card almost 4 years ago.. and I\'ve been waiting for a gawd damned card for last 12 years now.

RD: 6/8/01
ND: 8/13/01
FP: 12/13/01
WAC-01-256-xxxx

No Title

Hi PCee,
    Did mine on 29 Dec at Sanjose ASC will you please update, arrived on Dec 28 appo was for jan30\'2002

Processing resumed

Did FP on 01/09 for both me and to my wife.
AVM got updated only for my wife.
Jan 15th - FP recd, Pending review
Jan 17th - Processing resumed.
To me, same old msg, FP notice was sent.....

June Mailer\'s Immigration Anxiety

Folks, when do you think my case will be adjudicated? I am currently suffering from Immigration Anxiety and need to have a realistic idea about the timeframe for completion of my I-485 case. My best bet is that it should be approved (hopefully) by the end of February or mid-March at the latest, if there are no RFE\'s or interviews. Am I being too optimistic?

Here are the details on my case:

Receipt: WAC-01-263-xxxxx
RD: 06/01
ND: 08/01
AP: 09/01
EAD: 11/24/01
FP: 11/28/01 (as scheduled)
AVM: "On 12/6...FP review completed...processing resumed"
No RFE\'s so far.

Any opinions or comments will be highly appreciated.