JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

No Title

sdvidwan,

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will get better by Feb\'02, and also it is highly possible that you may get your GC by then.

With very best wishes
PCee

Wife\'s EAD card received finally

Today we finally received my wife\'s EAD card from INS, after being initially approved on Nov 6th (mailed on 11th), it was returned to INS as an undeliverable address(AVM updated on Dec\'7th) as the lawyer messed up the address on the app, I called the IIO on Dec\' 10 th to update the address. On Dec 17th the AVM was updated to say that the card/approval notice was mailed to the original receipient....
and today I received it in the mail to the new address (the address on the envelope was written by hand).

I went to the INS on Tuesday (Dec 18th) to try to get an IEAD (as the AVM was not updated until 18th evening that the card was mailed again)
but they did not issue one as they said since the app. was already approved, the applicant is not eligible to get an IEAD and they gave a form(I551) and asked us to fill it up and send to INS (CSC), again this proves that the IIO\'s/receptionist\'s at INS do not have more information than what we get on the AVM (except ofcourse FP Quality and assigned to an officer).

Sai

Wife\'s EAD card received finally

Today I finally received my wife\'s EAD card from INS, after being initially approved on Nov 6th (mailed on 11th), it was returned to INS as an undeliverable address(AVM updated on Dec\'7th) as the lawyer messed up the address on the app, I called the IIO on Dec\' 10 th to update the address. On Dec 17th the AVM was updated to say that the card/approval notice was mailed to the original receipient....
and today I received it in the mail to the new address (the address on the envelope was written by hand).

I went to the INS on Tuesday (Dec 18th) to try to get an IEAD (as the AVM was not updated until 18th evening that the card was mailed again)
but they did not issue one as they said since the app. was already approved, the applicant is not eligible to get an IEAD and they gave a form(I551) and asked us to fill it up and send to INS (CSC), again this proves that the IIO\'s/receptionist\'s at INS do not have more information than what we get on the AVM (except ofcourse FP Quality and assigned to an officer).

Sai

No Title

A P,

Can you please let us know (for tracking purpose) your RD, ND, WAC#, FP Receive Date, FP Scheduled Date?

Thanks
PCee

My info

PD: Nov 1998
category: EB3

RD: 06/01/2001
ND : 08/07/2001
WAC: 01-251-*****
FP: 11/03/01 at San Francisco ASC(scheduled for 23rd Nov.2001)
EAD:9th Nov.2001

Lost iEAD card

I received the approved EAD card recently, but seem to have misplaced the iEAD card (which was obtained after 90 days from local INS office). Do I need to contact INS to let them know this? I believe they need to collect all EAD cards during Passport stamping(?) -- please advice. Thanks.

Recvd. RFE for EAD

INS needs signature cards,
my attorney never did not send me when I filed EAD

Status update: Received FP

Received FP for both my wife and myself on 12/28/01 - scheduled on 01/30/02 at the San Jose Story Rd. center. The envelopes have been posted on 12/26/01.

Like to say thanks to PCee once again for his hard works and right guesstimates for all of us. Thanks a ton PCee... your messages always bring us hope. For your Summary PCee - my category is EB1-Multinational Managers.

AVM changed

Just checked status of my case and it says On December 29, 2001 we received the results of your finger prints review and the processing has resumed on your I-485 case...".

My details,

ND - 08/07/01
FP done - 10/26/01 Sch - 11/23/01

Got FP notice(s)

Received on 12/31 scheduled for 01/31/02

Notification date on FP 12/24
Post mark on envelope 12/27
I checked AVM on 12/31 evening and as per AVM on 12/28 FP notice is sent and then I checked my mail and FP notices were there in the mail. I do not check my mail regulerly!

- PCee

PS: Looks like FP notices are sent based on RD (instead of ND).

AVM changed

Just checked status of my case and it says On December 29, 2001 we received the results of your finger prints review and the processing has resumed on your I-485 case...".

FP done today ( jan 2nd 2002)

Me and my Wife got our FPs taken today at SanJose. Scheduled for 29th
of Jan, No questons asked, the staff is very nice.