JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

Can we go for fingerprinting anywhere otherthan the scheduled

Hi everybody,
   We got FP notice scheduled on Dec21. We havn\'t yet got the EAD approved. Can we go for FP anywhere else otherthan the scheduled place and before the scheduled time?
Thanks in advance.

Yes You can

I have seen people in this board has done that.

I went before the scheduled time but for the scheduled place.

Good luck

AVM was updated..

My EAD was approved on 11/07/01 but AVM was updated on 11/11/01. Back then AVM said something like "This case was approved on November 7, 2001..." I checked today (11/29/01) and now AVM says something different:
"This case has been approved. On November 28, 2001 an approval notice was mailed. If fourteen days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer..."

I still haven\'t received my plastic card- Is anyone else out there who knows what all this means?

AP, EAD approval and FP done

WAC# 263 series received AP on 9/27, EAD on 11/29 and FP notice on 10/25 for 11/29 date, appeared on 11/2. Waiting for GC approval.

RD - 6/21 and ND - 8/22

RFE for EAD

Heard that RFE had been issued for my EAD yesterday. I remember seeing another post where someone got 485 approved but got RFE for EAD. I hope that I too "suffer" the same luck :)

Anyway, my problem is that my days with current employer are numbered (till Feb. only). Hopefully my employer will provide the Employment verification (can someone tell me what exactly is required? Is it just verification of current employment or does it require future employment intention as well?).

I should have got my iEAD but I guess it is too late now. Is it possible to get iEAD if I take my Paystubs, W2s, Employment letter with me to local INS? I\'d hate to have to look for H1 sponsorship at a time like this.

PD=04/98, RD=06/01, ND=08/01 WAC-01-262-xxxxx, FP Done =10/01 (Schd. 11/01)

Received my EAD Card

Ciba,

Please update my record. My handle is Ramsankar.

EAD got approved on 11/05/01 and card received on 12/01/01. It is valid for 1 year. My wife\'s EAD got approved on 10/30/01 and we have not received the card yet.

My location is San Jose.

Received EAD card today..

Received plastic EAD card today from our asswipes at the INS.. Approved on Nov 7th, received it today- Dec. 1st!!
MD: 06/08/01
RD: 08/13/01
AP: 08/21/01
EAD: 11/07/01 (received 12/01/01)
FP: Waiting

Predictions for Approval Date

It is quiet frustrating to see people with April 2001, RD are stil geting their approvals.

I don\'t understand when will May 2001 people start getting approvals.

June 2001 comes only after May 2001 ;-(

Fortunately, it still stays in the limit.

AD = ND + 180 calendar days
OR
AD = RD + 210 to 240 calendar days

This only means, JUNE RD / August ND folks may have to wait on worst case , till February 2002
That means we still have 60 days wait.

why am I visiting this site, in December 2001.
Be back in February 2002.

;-(

Finally EAD cards received

our cards were approved on Nov\'5 when i checked first...and then i check on Nov\'28...AVM said cards were approved on Nov\'27...didn\'t understand why the message changed..However, the cards shows date approved on Nov\'5th and mailed on Nov\'27...

I am happy to anyway...

FP Quality - Question

I did my FP on 11/29/01 at SFO and it was done electronically ( not manually). After the FP was done the QA had Okayed it.
So, Is it still possible that I get Re-do FP notice for bad quality ?

I spoke to FBI today, they said the result have been sent to INS. But refused to give out the result as well as the quality of the FP. Is is common ? Or did some one get result from the FBI.

Thanks

As per AVM my EAD approved on 12/04

As per AVM my EAD approved on 12/04 and the card is ordered. Waiting for the card.

-PCee