July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what's going on with AP approval? is there anyone who have applied for AP before 9/22/03 and hasn't got the approval. answers appreciated.

mparth & v_k_g,
did u guys call up VSC or inquired about it cuz the website say they are processing sep. 11 at this time.

I called them up last week. They took down all the details. Nothing has happened since then. Don't know what is the hold up.

I already voted Yes on this petition pole. I think everybody should vote over there. May be this petition can expedite the process of I-140.

RFE on EAD

USCIS issued a RFE on my EAD - wanting to see a photo id - seems it is fairly common nowadays. Nothing on the rest of the application package.

Details attached.

REF received for EAD dueto 1st page of passport and PhotoID. This took unnecessary 3 weeks. My attorney send all the details with proper order(excpet photo id). Still they sent RFE. Lets see when I get I140 will be clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
terms and conditions

Hi, those of you who got your EADs - on your EAD, what does it say under the section "Terms And Conditions", please share... Thanks!

Re: terms and conditions

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Hi, those of you who got your EADs - on your EAD, what does it say under the section "Terms And Conditions", please share... Thanks!

EAD does not have any "Terms and Conditions". If any one got anything please let us know.

Hi all,
Today I recd. copy of RFE notice from my lawer.

EB3/RIR Concurrent Filing/ Labor Substitute
MD 09/11/2003
RD 09/15/2003
ND 09/27/2003
I-140 RFE mailed on 4th Dec 2003

RFE Details:
Labor sub. used for my application was originally approved in 2000. INS is asking for 2000 and 2002 years company fianancial info/Tax Returns.

Ead Approved

ND 9/30/2003
I140 Approved 11/12/2003
EAD Approved 12/17/2003 (myself & my wife)
AP pending
I 485 pending
Please update the excel sheet
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.