July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
August ND dates

Anyone left with dates around 8/20 (yes, that's August) still waiting for the EAD/AP?

LaborHope,

Your wife will get it in a day or two.. samething happened to me..my EAD was approved 28th Nov 2003 and my wife's was approved on 1st Dec......

Awaited Labour.yes my Notice date is 1stOCt had my EAD was approved...so nothing about BCIS can be predicated....as eratic as ever. hope you get it fast..

thx

August ND dates

I wonder what's going on over there - my ND is 8/21 and I have no clue yet!!

Seems like the VSC has moved on to processing dates in October as well now.

MD, RD or ND

Which Date is the Important Date MD, RD or ND.
What is the difference between the three?
From the expiration of 90 days from which Date, can we file EAD?

Thanx

MD, RD or ND

Thanx

MD, RD or ND.

Thanx

Re: MD, RD or ND.

Originally posted by av35

Thanx

ND-Notice date is the important ate. All dates poublished by USCIS is based on ND.

MD - Date on which you mailed the application.
RD - Date on which USCIS received your application
ND - Date mentioned in the receipt that you get from the USCIS.

Interim EAD

anyone applied for interim EAD in NJ ?

what were your experiences?

do u get it, on the same day?

please post your experiences.

as, we can see, some cases r going beyond 90 days.

:(

TO Dynobuoy

Thanks for ur response.

I posted it on Nov19 by Overnight(Fedex) and it reached them on Nov 20. I know it from Fedex Tracking System

So, can I take that MD is Nov 19 and RD is Nov 20? Or the INS has to certify those dates?

My Lawyer hasnt got ND yet from INS.

Thanks

Thanks!

Originally posted by rock1
LaborHope,

Your wife will get it in a day or two.. samething happened to me..my EAD was approved 28th Nov 2003 and my wife's was approved on 1st Dec......

Awaited Labour.yes my Notice date is 1stOCt had my EAD was approved...so nothing about BCIS can be predicated....as eratic as ever. hope you get it fast..

thx

Thx rock1, good to know it is normal.

LaborHope.

Re: August ND dates

Originally posted by Mparth
Anyone left with dates around 8/20 (yes, that's August) still waiting for the EAD/AP?

hi,
my spouse applies for his EAD/AP. his ND is August 28. got an RFE for EAD(they required new passport copies, as the ones they had wasnt clear). they have received the response on nov 20th. now further news. AP had no RFE but theres no approval.
we had filed our i140 in jan ND for it is feb 5th 2003.

Re: Monica, note this

Originally posted by operations
This thread is very active. Let us have them test the trackers. Prepare the tracker for them. Consult on the events if not clear. Have Deepa/Rashmi enter the data from the Excel spreadsheet onto the tracker. Let us get this done in the next two days.

Administrator,

What happened to this? It appeared on page 35 some time back, didn't see anything about it afterwards...

annair73,

As you already have your 90 days completed . Can’t you go to you local INS office and get an interim EAD and AP .

Is it is not possible to do that ?

Rotny

pending AP passed processing time

Mine is the same.

EB3 140/485 concurrent

RD --> 7/16/03
I40 approved on Nov26th.
EAD ref on Nov 3rd, case pending
AP no ref, still pending.

Is it possible to apply AR at local office? How doesn't it work?
Thanks!

Ead/AP

Rotny,
i dont know what interim EAD is. anyways our cases have been filed my the companys lawyers so we cant do anything on our own. we dont even have the notice of action papers with us.
our H1/H4 is valid till 2004 march, so theres still soem time to get desperate for EAD, we r sure it will definetly come before H1 expires.

Good luck

annair73,

Interim EAD is something that is like Temporary EAD card that you can get after 90 days . I have not applied one myself , but my lawyer told me that you can go to the local office to get one if you are past the 90 days .. I think you juts let your lawyer now a bout this and ask him for the procedures ...

Please somebody Update my record

This is my 1st posting on this web site. I joined long time but could not post due to some internal problem wiht this web site. Fortunately today administrator of this website have solvedmy problem.

Concurrent filer for me and family

Labor Substitute

EB3
MD 7/11/2003
ND 8/13/2003
AP approved my son on 10/13/2003.

EAD Rfe issued on 10/21/2003 for me and my wife

RFE received 10/28/2003 regarding 1st page of passport and Photo ID same for my wife

EAD responded 1st week on Nov 2003 as per lawyer BCIS received based on website 11/17/2003

Still waiting for a AP approval

Today only check BCIS online website EAD approved 12/3/2003 for me and wife.

Please update excel with my data

Thank you

Folks,

I keep hearing a lot of issues around EAD delays due to photo ID's . I believe the Vermont Service Center now requires 2 forms of ID . One from the Passport and the other one probably a Drivers License . Is this true . My Lawyer has send in only the passport copy as supporting document for Photos and I am concerned they might issue a RFE for this .

Can someone share their thoughts on this ..
Thanks .

My lawer sent only passport copy .I think you dont need to send anything initially ,But due to ever changing requirements that might have been added .I heard some ppl saying they did not send any thing still got approvals.

Status
Not open for further replies.