July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
140 additional evidence

I had applied for 140 in Sep 2003.

I saw the following posting on BCIS site
On January 15, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

My lawyer hasnt received it yet. WIll it come within 14 days as they had said?

WHat additional evidence do they ask? It seems scary.

I havent got EAD also. I think Ill go to the district office and get my EAD atleast.

Thanks

Hi njguy,

The RFE on I140 can be for the company's ability to pay, your experience letters or so. When there is a RFE on I140, the EAD and AP applications are withheld till you reply to it. So no use of going to the district office.

On the other hand, your I140 may be immediately adjudicated when you send the reply for the RFE, as we have seen in many previous cases.

Good luck
mdu123

to Kalbert

Originally posted by kalbert
I'm new to the forum. My I-140 (name : kalbert) got approved surprisingly quickly. 130+ days. ND 09/09/03, Was contacted for RFE 11/20/03, lawyer submitted RFE 11/30/03. I-140 approved 1/23/04.

Good luck to everyone out there!

HI Kalbert
BCIS site says that I have got 140 RFE. havent recevied it yet

Can u give me details of ur RFE and how u replied to that, so that I can be better prepared?

Thanks

Ead approved

Guys
Just checked online status . It says my case has been approved and we will mail you card once it is ready ..

updated the sheet

hmd

EAD in Local BCIS Office

Hi .. Guys ..
Its been more than 90 days since my Application..
ND: 8/25/03 for 140/485/765/131, but no EAD or AP yet.
My processing is thru the Vermont Center.
My question:
Currently I am in Ohio on a small assignment. Can I still go to the local BCIS office in Ohio ( which falls under Nebraska Service Center) to try to get an EAD ?

Thank You,
NVC

To hmd : Re: Ead approved

Hello hmd
Congrats!
I have a question and I hope you can clarify it.
Is there any advantage in filing 140 and 485 separately? (The excel sheet shows that is the case with you)?

Will there be additional delays in 140 approval, if I choose to file 140 here and choose for consular processing (instead of 485)?

Thanks

Is there any advantage in filing 140 and 485 separately? (The excel sheet shows that is the case with you)?

i really can't say, because there have been cases where ppl applied both concurrently and got approved much faster than me at the same time ppl who alsp applied like got much faster than me

The reason why i applied non concurrently is because my employer didn't agree to file concurrently so after a while i applied by myself. if i had chance i would have applied concurrently . i wanted EAD so i had to apply I485 and I765.

Will there be additional delays in 140 approval, if I choose to file 140 here and choose for consular processing (instead of 485)?

i think nobody can clearly say because i think even god will have some difficult time to figure out how USCIS works espcially for I140 and I485 processing.

search the forums and see for u r self.

hmd

EAD approved

Hi Guys,
My wife's EAD has been finally approved after RFE. Details:

Reciept date and Notice Date: Sep 30th 2003
RFE: Dec 5th
RFE reply received: Jan 12th
Approval date: Jan 28th.

But APs for both of us are still pending.

Thanks,
LaborHope

is it possible to apply for I485 and EAD and AP with out employer.

Hey HMD, my employer also does not apply for 485 concurrently, can you let me know how to apply and what are the docs you needed to apply for EAd and 485 by yourself.
-yogi.

<b>
HMD : i really can't say, because there have been cases where ppl applied both concurrently and got approved much faster than me at the same time ppl who alsp applied like got much faster than me

The reason why i applied non concurrently is because my employer didn't agree to file concurrently so after a while i applied by myself. if i had chance i would have applied concurrently . i wanted EAD so i had to apply I485 and I765.
</b>

docs needed

Hey HMD, my employer also does not apply for 485 concurrently, can you let me know how to apply and what are the docs you needed to apply for EAd and 485 by yourself

You need copy of the I140 Receipt notice and Letter from your employer listing your title, salary, job description ( with technologies included ex: java, oracle, etc.) and that yours is permanent position.

If you can get above two then rest of the docs you don' t need your employer help.( like , passport, tax returns, pay stubs and medicals)

It is helpful to have copy of your approved labour ( both ETA 750A and B forms which lists the job description).

Ideally the job description in your labour has to match the job description in the letter which your employer gave it you.

I asked my employer to give me letter saying that i wanted to get my H1 stamped which is what i submitted. (even though it was addressed to Dept of state except ofr this it matched with rest of the creteria).

As per the copy of my I140 receipt i asked the secretary at the lawyers office to fax me one.

Also i hired my own lawyer to file I485 and EAD .

hmd

RFE !!!

When BCIS says RFE, they are going to send me or lawyer or both of them a RFE letter !!!

I140 Approved

Guys My I 140 got approved after I recd RFE in Nov.
Details below.

Concurrent filing
I-140/485/EAD RD on Sep 5 2003
RFE on 140 on Nov 10, RFE responded on Dec 18
RFE on Company and my tax returns for the last 2 years.

I-140 Approved on 01/30/2004
EAD still Waiting
485 >> >> Long way to go.

Thanks a lot guys. This Forum is real partner at time of GC Desperations. I feel lucky to got it cleared within 6 months.

I hope every one in this forum will get their's soon.

Thanks u all.

EAD Approved

Checked the online status ..
Our EAD got approved on 01/28/2003

Details :
Notice date 8/25/2003 140/485/765/131

AP : Pending
140 pending
485 : pending

Excel Sheet updated..
NVC

Re: I140 Approved

Originally posted by dede_GC
Guys My I 140 got approved after I recd RFE in Nov.
Details below.

Concurrent filing
I-140/485/EAD RD on Sep 5 2003
RFE on 140 on Nov 10, RFE responded on Dec 18
RFE on Company and my tax returns for the last 2 years.

I-140 Approved on 01/30/2004
EAD still Waiting
485 >> >> Long way to go.

Thanks a lot guys. This Forum is real partner at time of GC Desperations. I feel lucky to got it cleared within 6 months.

I hope every one in this forum will get their's soon.

Thanks u all.

Did you get ur AP too?? Congrats

AP Approved

AP Approved on 02/02/2004. ND 10/02/2003
EAD Approved on 01/28/2003 ND 10/02/2003

I140 ND 07/07/2003 Still Pending
I485 10/02/2003 Still Pending

hmd

EAD Approved today

Hi guys,
Our EAD was approved today. Could someone please update the Excel sheet.

ND: 08/20/2003 for 140/485/131/765
140 AD after RFE: 12/30/2003
EAD AD: 2/3/2003
AP AD: ?
485 AD: ?
No finger print notice yet.

Thanx,
Jay.

Re: EAD Approved today

Originally posted by jay_gm
Hi guys,
Our EAD was approved today. Could someone please update the Excel sheet.

ND: 08/20/2003 for 140/485/131/765
140 AD after RFE: 12/30/2003
EAD AD: 2/3/2003
AP AD: ?
485 AD: ?
No finger print notice yet.

Thanx,
Jay.

congrats...how long did it take to get ur I140 after your RFE??

Status
Not open for further replies.