July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

I still can't view our case status online. It's extremely frustrating, given we haven't heard a peep from USCIS since our biometrics appointment. We didn't file for EAD, so I suppose all we're waiting on is the interview letter at this point.

Is this the correct link for checking case status online?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

I've never known of any login, all I've ever done is put in our MSC########## into the above link.
Longview, I was unable to check status online for any of my cases other than 485 until today. After completing FP I see 485 and 765 but not 131.Strange:confused:

Congrats Trini

Just got the same update!!! My husband had a gut feeling again today and was right :D
We'll see how fast it'll get here.
I already started my re-hire process so hopefully I can go back to my job on Tuesday!!!
Can't wait to go back to work!!!

Hello again,

Should I be worried that I did not get my interview notice yet? It has been like 100 days since I filed and it has been over a month since the fingerprint appointment. I'm starting to freak out a bit! Anyone have a similar situation? Advice?

thanks!

You should check with the timelines of people from the same DO as you. The interview scheduling depends pretty much on how busy your DO is. if you check in Trini's spreadsheet in the first page, you will see that a lot of us July/August filers from San Jose, CA are getting interview dates pretty fast. I think there is a pattern there.

What's the quickest way to view the latest updated spreadsheet for July filers' timelines? Want to compare timelines. My Interview letter seems to be taking long.

I never even imagined that Baltimore, MD could be such a busy DO. It drives me nuts to wait for that letter...

Check the the first page, first post.

Mrs Trini, I just looked at the Spreadsheet and noticed that people like Barakuda have their interview dates and it was not mentioned. Is that an omission or do you not update the sheet anymore?

You don't have to do it. I just wanted to know if everyone was pretty much getting their IL and if I was one of the "only" ones not yet to receive it or if the other missing ones were also accurate.

Mrs Trini, I just looked at the Spreadsheet and noticed that people like Barakuda have their interview dates and it was not mentioned. Is that an omission or do you not update the sheet anymore?

You don't have to do it. I just wanted to know if everyone was pretty much getting their IL and if I was one of the "only" ones not yet to receive it or if the other missing ones were also accurate.

I've just uploaded what I have. Sorry about that.

I never even imagined that Baltimore, MD could be such a busy DO. It drives me nuts to wait for that letter...

Me neither! None of us July filers with Baltimore DO have an IL yet. I'm thinking we'll probably have it in 08'. i wonder if June filers have Interview dates yet.

On the bright side....gives us time to get more evidence (financial) together!!

Interview Letter

Constructus, I just told trinigirl in one of my posts to look at my signature timeline where I added that I have an interview for January 8, 2008. From what I've seen on other peoples' timelines, I'm so far the only one with interview scheduled for January, most people are already going in December (which I guess now is better for me b/c my husband will have more time to find a new job and I'll be already working).

EAD Arrived!!!

Trinigirl, please update my timeline- thank you!!!
So I just got my EAD- I can finally go back to work and I'm going to DMV today to apply for a new DL.
Thank you everyone for keeping your timelines so accurate-it really helped in finding out when I should expect my card in the mail. The only negative thing is that my job and the whole re-hire process is taking forever (even though I told them I'll get my card sooner than later- they just went my the 30day delivery notice after I got my first notive of card production).
Anyway, I'm glad it's here and now I can relax for two months before my interview ;)

EAD in hand...

Trinigirl, could you please update my status in your spreadsheet. I have just received my EAD and luckily, I had an interview today. Just waiting to hear from them tomorrow. Tomorrow I am heading to the SSN office to apply for that too. Thanks.

Dmv

Hey Trinigirl, as I said I went to DMV today and got my new DL (I don't know how that happened)- luckily I have a SSN from way back when I went to school. But I know there is a space where you can say you don't have one- all they do is that they look at your EAD and your DL is valid until your EAD expires (so you'll have to get a new one once you get your green card- in your case you'll get one for 10yrs so the DL would be valid for 4 yrs-that's the maximum they give you in NV). I would just call them and ask about it so you wouldn't have to wait for your SSN and the physical card (I think in 1999 it took 4 weeks to get one in a mail). They didn't even want to see my passport at the DMV (they just looked at my old expired DL from West Virginia while I was in grad school)- I guess I was a lucky girl :D
Anyways, definitely call DMV first because on their website it says what proof you have to show if you don't have SSN (www.dmvnv.com).