July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

So, we went for our INFOPASS this morning and the IO (very nice person) there said that its strange your I-765 is approved without FP as yours is Family based petition. He checked online and found that application was indeed approved but card was not ordered (he said that maybe due to missing FP). So, he will send a mail asking for explanation and if needed will issue FP letter tomm.

Then we asked about name check and he said that it went to FBI name check on Sep 28 and came back on Oct 6. That is the fastest name check clearing he has ever seen. :D :) :D

So, we asked when can we expect an Interview Letter. So, he said you may or may not get an IL. He has seen quite a few cases in which they approved GC without interview as their application was clean (no overstays, proper status maintaining while in US and maybe that we have a son -- which strengthens our case against any frauds). :cool:

Right now we will just wait for the call and if needed go for FP else wait for card production.

So, the notion that you don't get EAD without FP is correct !!!

Yeah! thats some great news. So now you know you were not jinxed because you kept tract of our timeline.
:)

That would be nice. I also got a lud on my I485 yesturday also. No idea what that was all about since I already have my IL. Well I am stress about that either, while everone was getting LUD I wasn't. I haven't see anyone with an I130 approval yet. I had an update on that 9/10/07.

Trinigirl,
I was just curious about how many LUDs you have got on your I485. I seem to be getting a lot of that and I don't know what to make of it. I wanna believe that one of them might mean that my NC has cleared.

I have only received 3. 2 of them because mail was returned and another 10/29 with the message the same as b4

Check back side of check

Checks Still Not Cashed No Receipts Either Called In And They Said It Might Take Up To 90 Days

dear check back side of check there is receipt number printed ask for clear check from your bank it cost you about $5. good luck

I got another LUD on my EAD this morning message did not change.

Our first LUD said that card production was ordered on 10/5. Then another LUD 3 days later with the exact same message. Then another LUD 3 days after that saying card production ordered on 10/11. :confused: Then finally the LUD saying approval notice was mailed on 10/16 and the card arrived on 10/17. I don't know which date (10/5 or 10/11) was the actual production date but at least the darned thing finally got here!! :) You should get yours soon.

I have yet another LUD on my I-485 this morning.

Lucky you! Someone must be working on your file! We haven't had an LUD on our I-485 since 9/27 when our case was resumed after we sent our RFE response. But we're so happy that the EAD arrived that we can be patient with the rest of the process no matter how long it takes.

FINALLY!!! I can get SOME kind of update on this s***!!!
Receipt Number: msc**********

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On October 31, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

;) :) :) ;) :)

FINALLY!!! I can get SOME kind of update on this s***!!!
Receipt Number: msc**********

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On October 31, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

;) :) :) ;) :)

LMAO Take it easy Chris LOL

Yeah! thats some great news. So now you know you were not jinxed because you kept tract of our timeline.
:)

That's correct, after trinigirl got her EAD approved, I though the black clouds are moving away from us who started tracking timelines :)

Still waiting for a call from the IO with whom we had INFOPASS yesterday.

LMAO Take it easy Chris LOL

Hehe, I thought they had juz thrown my case out the left window!!

...And continue waiting on my EAD. ; )

I'm starting to think I'll get my GC before I put my hands on a work permit.

Ehh, I'll remain patient. ;)

Hehe, I thought they had juz thrown my case out the left window!!

...And continue waiting on my EAD. ; )

I'm starting to think I'll get my GC before I put my hands on a work permit.

Ehh, I'll remain patient. ;)

I was thinking the same thing in my case. I guess I was wrong, it will soon happen for you.:D

Hi Trinigirl,
Do you have any idea how long it takes to update the RFE we sent...... the RFE was sent (according to my lawyer) on 10/25... how long does it take for them to get it? and when should I see an update?....... It seems terrible.... :mad:

To be honest I don't know. They should have received it by now, but the online thing is anybody's guess.

Guys I'm going to knock on wood here, but we only submitted 2005 and 2006 tax returns. They never ask for a REF.

hey trinigirl,
If I remember correctly, you only need the tax return from last year and the numbers for the last 3. So I don't think you will ge a REF.