July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

yuuupi

Congratulations Trini!!!!!!!I can't imagine to survive all that time You were waiting...wow!!!!!!Big hug for You and now You can stop waiting:)you know where is your interview so...just relax now but don't leave us....we need you here:)
I am very happy for You!!!!!!

Thanks JMG1010 for the information. I think I should be positive in this regards :)

constructus, not everyone needs a FP for EAD. and we verified it again with the IO who said that I-765 was approved on Oct 26. But he did not say that card was ordered. He said to take INFOPASS (which I am going for tomm.) and check.

I think there is no difference between Employment based EAD and Family based EAD. Even spouses of Employment based petition gets EAD without FP. Why should they treat spouses of citizens any different? Also, on the I-765 notice it mentions "if required" word. So, I think it depends on case to case again ... My wife gave FPs in late 2005 when she last entered US but since FP validity is 1 year, I doubt that had any effect.

Hi Trinigirl
Based on our case, we can tell you that you can expect to get another LUD on your I-765 within 5 days that "EAD approved". In fact it is that day that USCIS mails your card.

Good luck

That would be nice. I also got a lud on my I485 yesturday also. No idea what that was all about since I already have my IL. Well I am stress about that either, while everone was getting LUD I wasn't. I haven't see anyone with an I130 approval yet. I had an update on that 9/10/07.

Thanks JMG1010 for the information. I think I should be positive in this regards :)

constructus, not everyone needs a FP for EAD. and we verified it again with the IO who said that I-765 was approved on Oct 26. But he did not say that card was ordered. He said to take INFOPASS (which I am going for tomm.) and check.

I think there is no difference between Employment based EAD and Family based EAD. Even spouses of Employment based petition gets EAD without FP. Why should they treat spouses of citizens any different? Also, on the I-765 notice it mentions "if required" word. So, I think it depends on case to case again ... My wife gave FPs in late 2005 when she last entered US but since FP validity is 1 year, I doubt that had any effect.

You do not not need FP for ead, Ead will have the IBIS check. You can google it to find more info if you like.

I-130

That would be nice. I also got a lud on my I485 yesturday also. No idea what that was all about since I already have my IL. Well I am stress about that either, while everone was getting LUD I wasn't. I haven't see anyone with an I130 approval yet. I had an update on that 9/10/07.

Hi Trinigirl,

As we had posted early, we are unable to get any info on our I-130 on line ever. It returns with an error message. What does your I-130 LUD say?

And no LUD on our I-485 either except the very first one when USCIS received our petitions.

Weird...

I just logged into my portfolio today just to find a new LUD on my I765. This time it says card production was ordered today. On 10/25 I got the same status update but it said card production was ordered on 10/25. How can they give me two conflicting updates?? Now I don't know which date my card was actually ordered for production. Did anyone experience any such updates?

I just logged into my portfolio today just to find a new LUD on my I765. This time it says card production was ordered today. On 10/25 I got the same status update but it said card production was ordered on 10/25. How can they give me two conflicting updates?? Now I don't know which date my card was actually ordered for production. Did anyone experience any such updates?

From what I've been seeing this is the norm. Soon you'll get the card.

Do you mean you got the "card production ordered" twice?

If so, don't worry I got that October 15th, then the same message this time dated october 18th. Finally I got the "approval message" on october 24th and the card was in my mail box on the 25th.

This is normal procedure, plus when I check my emails, they sent me everytime 2 emails with the same message for each update.

let me ask you guys something..when is the best time to check you case status online..I believe they update the case status at 12 midnight becasue everytime i check it in the afternoon nothing is updated but as soon as i check it at midnight it shows a new update...so is it safe to say that the best time to look for LUD is in the night time?

Hi Trinigirl,
Congrats on all your updates!! They were long overdue! Please update the spreadsheet with my IL info from the signature. Thanks

Do you mean you got the "card production ordered" twice?

If so, don't worry I got that October 15th, then the same message this time dated october 18th. Finally I got the "approval message" on october 24th and the card was in my mail box on the 25th.

This is normal procedure, plus when I check my emails, they sent me everytime 2 emails with the same message for each update.

Thanks Constructus. Yea I got the same message twice but with different card-production-ordered dates. Maybe I will get it by Saturday judging by your timeline.

let me ask you guys something..when is the best time to check you case status online..I believe they update the case status at 12 midnight becasue everytime i check it in the afternoon nothing is updated but as soon as i check it at midnight it shows a new update...so is it safe to say that the best time to look for LUD is in the night time?

someone pls answer

someone pls answer

You just have to try whenever you can. You never know.

But YES!!! I have noticed that too. It may be a coincidence, but all the updates I have found on my cases where late during the day. I did not note the specific times of all of them, but I do remember that at least a couple of them where around midnight.

Lets just say I have never noticed anything new at wakeup when I check. And since I check before I go to bed, and there usually is nothing during the day, I think it is safe for me to say that they updated my cases at night/late evening.

Things are moving forward!

OMG OMG:)
I had my FP done yesterday and this morning EAD production ordered!!!

Please update:
AP Approved 10/22
AP Received 10/27
FP 10/30
EAD Ordered 10/31

FBI Name check cleared

So, we went for our INFOPASS this morning and the IO (very nice person) there said that its strange your I-765 is approved without FP as yours is Family based petition. He checked online and found that application was indeed approved but card was not ordered (he said that maybe due to missing FP). So, he will send a mail asking for explanation and if needed will issue FP letter tomm.

Then we asked about name check and he said that it went to FBI name check on Sep 28 and came back on Oct 6. That is the fastest name check clearing he has ever seen. :D :) :D

So, we asked when can we expect an Interview Letter. So, he said you may or may not get an IL. He has seen quite a few cases in which they approved GC without interview as their application was clean (no overstays, proper status maintaining while in US and maybe that we have a son -- which strengthens our case against any frauds). :cool:

Right now we will just wait for the call and if needed go for FP else wait for card production.

So, the notion that you don't get EAD without FP is correct !!!

So, we went for our INFOPASS this morning and the IO (very nice person) there said that its strange your I-765 is approved without FP as yours is Family based petition. He checked online and found that application was indeed approved but card was not ordered (he said that maybe due to missing FP). So, he will send a mail asking for explanation and if needed will issue FP letter tomm.

Then we asked about name check and he said that it went to FBI name check on Sep 28 and came back on Oct 6. That is the fastest name check clearing he has ever seen. :D :) :D

So, we asked when can we expect an Interview Letter. So, he said you may or may not get an IL. He has seen quite a few cases in which they approved GC without interview as their application was clean (no overstays, proper status maintaining while in US and maybe that we have a son -- which strengthens our case against any frauds). :cool:

Right now we will just wait for the call and if needed go for FP else wait for card production.

So, the notion that you don't get EAD without FP is correct !!!

Much luck man, hope everything goes smooth for you. From the sounds of your case, you'll be holding on to your GC in no time. Congratulations

Much luck man, hope everything goes smooth for you. From the sounds of your case, you'll be holding on to your GC in no time. Congratulations

Thanks chris1986... However, its not that I will get my GC in no time but there are some who have got it like that. My application may or may not proceed like them ...