July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Today was our interview. We got there at 8.00am and our app was at 8.30AM.They called us in around 8:35AM.The IO was a very nice man. He swore us in and asked my hubby what he does for a living.Then he asked us if we married for papers and we together said NO (he laughed!) He asked us if we really knew why we were there, and we said yes. Then he asked me the no questions.
After that he asked about joint papers. I took to the interview two binders. one with original papers and another binder with copies, so I offered him the whole binder, he laughed and said that he just needed some proof, so we gave him our auto insurance and our bank joint account. Then he said that we were approved and congratulate us..he stamped my passport and told us what to do 2 years from now. He took the I-94, EAD and EAD of the OPT. He said I will be receiving the card in three weeks.
We were done after about 15 min.everything went smooth and nice. The IO was super nice and he make us feel very comfortable and relax.

Congrats Anace!I was thinking about you...for some reason I tought your interview is tomorrow....I am very happy for you and Welcome in our club:)I hope You celebrated last night;)
I wish You all the best and enjoy your new life now:)

Congrats Anace!I was thinking about you...for some reason I tought your interview is tomorrow....I am very happy for you and Welcome in our club:)I hope You celebrated last night;)
I wish You all the best and enjoy your new life now:)

Thanks Nikaa!! I feel so relieve now. You know that the Hartford office took a long time to process the applications and how you and I have to waited for so long!! :eek:...so getting approved really deserved a celebration:D:p

I still don't get how all the July '07 filers have had their appointments, while I've been told it'll take an additional year.