July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Yes thank you. I'm hoping to use the receipt from the ss office, that would be nice or I'll have to wait.

SS Card / DMV

just fyi... I tried going to the DMV office with my SS receipt (proof of application for SS card) but DMV said I have to wait for the actual card before they can accept my DL application.
Per DMV, if you are eligible for SS number, you have to wait until you get the card. :(

Day 2 Aug 15th: Received by Chicago Lockbox
Day 30 Sept 12th: NOA indicating Receipt Date mailed by USCIS
Day 35 Sept 17th: Retrieved from mail box
Day 43 Sept 25th: NOA for Biometric appt mailed by USCIS
Day 49 Oct 1st: Retrieved from mail box
Day 61 Oct 13th: Biometric appointment done today
Day 63 Oct 15th: NOA for Interview appt retrieved from mail box
Day 71 Oct 23rd: LUD, I-131 approved, I-765 card production ordered
Day 78 Oct 30th: AP on hand
Day 84 Nov 5th: EAD on hand
Day 85 Nov 6th: Applied for SS card
Day 108th: Nov 29th, Schedule for Interview

Hi everyone...First of all ...congratz for everyone!!!!!:)it feels good to get EAD!
About IL....i still didn't get anything and Im wondering- is it normal if I didn't have any LUD since....I-485 09/19/07 and I-130 09/13/07 the last message I had was saying that case received and pending....I am wondering if it's normal cause I heard my DO is busy so maybe they didn't touch my case yet???i dont know what to think...freeks me out tough!:(
BTW my DO is Hartford (as far as I know)

(please Add)

:rolleyes: If you would like to have your names added to the attachement please state, (PLEASE ADD) and if you have any updates please state (LATEST UPDATE). I will add in the order of the dates.. After you received your notices remember our next step is to update our FP appointments. Next our interviews.
Date mailed, date recevied, notice date, forms filed(#'s), DO, Fp date, and AOS Interview dates. I will try to make it simple, so we can keep track without going crazy. Thank you and I look forward to knowing all of you and getting through this together.

Trinigirl

thank you Trinigirl :)

My wife received here EAD card yesterday!!:D
See signature for full timeline..
Now, she'll have to apply for a SSN.. She's probably not gonna look for a job until January as we will be in Mexico from Thanksgiving to mid December...

Interestingly, we did not get the approval notice in the mail, just the card.. Very strange..

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Check Information August Filer

Time Line EB3

Please advise how and where we find NAME CHECK clearence information.

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 08/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07
I-131 Approved on November ,2ND,2007
Finger Printing done on 11/6/2007

Hello Guys

Congrats to all who got EADs. I got busy with work and hence could not keep in touch with you. WOW this thread has grown huge.

Trinigirl, congrats for your EAD. I know you were freaking out for sometime because you got your interview letter before EAD.

As for me, no updates on my mother's case yet. We did not apply EAD for her so we are just waiting for the interview letter.

Time Line EB3

Please advise how and where we find NAME CHECK clearence information.

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 08/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07
I-131 Approved on November ,2ND,2007
Finger Printing done on 11/6/2007

billofempire, this forum is for family based petitions. You are better off asking this question in the Employment based forums. Not sure how you missed the heading of this forum that says "Family Based Green Cards - Through Marriage or a Relative " :confused:

Update on my case

I-130 approved on Nov 8th. I had sent an RFE response for the 485 on 10/27, I got an update on 485 that RFE received and case resumed.

I've been a silent observer for a while now, so here are my updates, my EAD card was ordered yesterday! Yay, trinigirl, feel free to update your xls sheet.

Yes, don't have much well pictures as my husband hate to take them, and I'm always the one behind the camera.

You guys notice we have never had any drama in this thread. I guess we were to stress about beating the deadline for the fee hike. And yes lets stop this is the only thread I like and don't want it close.

Yeah get those pictures together,they pave the way for alot of small talk,breaks the tension.After my IO looked at our pics I knew it was done deal.Our pics go back to HS prom...Is your lawyer going to give you a mock interview?I forgot you got kids,thats proof enough,you'll be just fine.