July 2011 Filers

Hello everyone!

I just called the bank and they told me that the cashier's check we got from them was cleared on the 25th. At least that indicates some movement on my case. :)

I'm not really sure what's going on because my husband and I live on different states due to work reasons, but I'm with him now and for the whole summer until I go back to work (I'm a teacher) so I'm not sure if USCIS has sent me letters on my other address. I won't really find out until I go back next week. :/

I'm keeping the faith alive! :)

Hello everyone!

I just called the bank and they told me that the cashier's check we got from them was cleared on the 25th. At least that indicates some movement on my case. :)

I'm not really sure what's going on because my husband and I live on different states due to work reasons, but I'm with him now and for the whole summer until I go back to work (I'm a teacher) so I'm not sure if USCIS has sent me letters on my other address. I won't really find out until I go back next week. :/

I'm keeping the faith alive! :)

Checks cashed means everything was in order with the forms although RFE's for additional evidence might still be sent out if required...glad to hear positive news about your case :)

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I filed for AOS at the beginning of July and finally got some progress. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Checks cashed means everything was in order with the forms although RFE's for additional evidence might still be sent out if required...glad to hear positive news about your case :)

Yay! Thank you mantikos!

We're all going through this together! Yay for July filers! :)

I guess I was stupid or just absent-minded... my packet was missing the I-864. Anyway, received an RFE... I like that they ask so nicely. Filled out the form and sent it out today. I figure this adds a couple weeks or so to my overall timeline but I don't really care.

I included the G-1145 on my package. I am wondering why I never got any text message/email about my application. Has anyone been or have you heard of a case like this?

Good to see others got some reponse from USCIS.
Question: How did you guys contacted USCIS when you did not hear anything from them?

Good to see other new members join the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. My next step is Biometrics for the mrs and then wait eagerly for the EAD to arrive.

Fitfat1947
Once they emailed be back within hour. Another time never responded. However they do ask you to wait about five days for a reply