July 2011 Filers

I think it depends on your location. Google for people who have done this at your location before. I tried mine and also looked up the official site for their office and they specifically mention that walk-ins will not be entertained. It may be different for you and could be worth a shot.

I didnt want to take a chance for our Biometrics which is set for tomorrow. I figured since we have an appointment might as well go do it on that day and there are no chances of us being turned away or taking all day. The biometrics appt is set for 11AM tomorrow.

I didnt want to take a chance for our Biometrics which is set for tomorrow. I figured since we have an appointment might as well go do it on that day and there are no chances of us being turned away or taking all day. The biometrics appt is set for 11AM tomorrow.

Haaa, well, yours is a no-brainer then! Mine's on the 9th. I took a day off of work and figured I'd make a nice vacation day out of it. Hang out at home after the fingerprinting, cuddle with the cats!

Zuzu83
I sent my package on july 7. They. Received it on the 8. Still haven't heard from them. Called USCIS yesterday. They told me to give them 30 days and then call back. Will call them on august 8 again.
mantikos.
Any news on your package?

Zuzu83
I sent my package on july 7. They. Received it on the 8. Still haven't heard from them. Called USCIS yesterday. They told me to give them 30 days and then call back. Will call them on august 8 again.
mantikos.
Any news on your package?

why havent they processed your case ? what was their reason ?

Einmart
I sent them an extra check for 380. They emailed me saying it is under review. It is my mess up. Lockbox can not process refund. So I will have to wait a little longer. No big deal

Einmart
I sent them an extra check for 380. They emailed me saying it is under review. It is my mess up. Lockbox can not process refund. So I will have to wait a little longer. No big deal

I like your philosophy in life. Why stress the things one cannot control. Excellent.

HI all! I got my fingerprinting done today at the Santa Ana ASC in CA. It went smoothly. I arrived 30 min before the scheduled appointment, checked in and waited for about an hour before I was called for the fingerprinting. The staff was very courteous. Fingerprinting was done in less than 10 mins. They also took a picture of me. And that was it! Now waiting for the next step!!

Best wishes to my fellow July filers.

Date Weekday Day Action
6/28/2011 Tuesday 0 Mail Sent with I-130, I-485, I-864, I-693, G-325A
6/29/2011 Wednesday 1 Mail received at Chicago
7/1/2011 Friday 3 Email and test message received from USCIS
7/2/2011 Saturday 4 Both checks encashed (one for $1070.00 and one for $420.00)
7/6/2011 Wednesday 8 I-797 C, Notice of Action receipts received from USCIS for I-130 and I-485
7/11/2011 Monday 13 Biometrics Appointment Notice for 2 August, 2011
7/15/2011 Friday 17 Online Status Update for I 693 for RFE (Request for Evidence). The mail was sent. Yet to see what evidence they need.
7/20/2011 Wednesday 22 RFE received by mail for I-693, the revision dates on the pages were different
7/29/2011 Friday 31 RFE response sent
8/1/2011 Monday 34 Delivered to NBC in Missouri
8/2/2011 Tuesday 35 Biometrics done