July 2011 Filers

Just updaing my signature...also last night noticed some one spamed the board trying to sell unlocked I phone. How do you report a spam?
Check cleared on the fourth of august.

Pheeww guess what guys... all I had to do is be patient... finally received my NOA receipt numbers via text and email. Hopefully its a sign of good things to come...

Hello everyone!

Today I received my RFEs. I received two but both were enclosed in only one envelope.

1.) The civil surgeon used two different versions of medical forms. Three pages were rev. 2/2010 and the rest were 7/2010. I had my medical at my husband's home state which is 3 hours away from here. I called a civil surgeon's office that's close to where I live now and she said she thinks I have to go back to where I had my medical exam was done. It's inconvenient, and it's not really my fault that the forms used weren't updated. :/

2.) I received an RFE asking for my husband's W-2s, 1099s and other supporting tax schedules. Well, I admit we didn't submit W-2s because we thought those were "optional".

The clinic is closed and will not open until 9am on Monday, and even so, I don't think I can obtain the form until I find time to go there. We have the W-2s and all I have to do is print them and all that.

I hope I get these taken care this coming week. :/

1.) The civil surgeon used two different versions of medical forms. Three pages were rev. 2/2010 and the rest were 7/2010. I had my medical at my husband's home state which is 3 hours away from here. I called a civil surgeon's office that's close to where I live now and she said she thinks I have to go back to where I had my medical exam was done. It's inconvenient, and it's not really my fault that the forms used weren't updated. ://

Unless you want to pay this new surgeon. The original surgeon should fill out the correct forms and overnight it to you at HIS expense, absolutely! It was his mistake and you don't have to drive six hours for his mistake.

2.) I received an RFE asking for my husband's W-2s, 1099s and other supporting tax schedules. Well, I admit we didn't submit W-2s because we thought those were "optional". I hope I get these taken care this coming week. :/

That sucks. Actually I thought so too but I just included them for good measure. Now I am glad I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
just received all my NOA's today.
I guess sending the email /text notification doesnt really work as I did not receive any.

just received all my NOA's today.
I guess sending the email /text notification doesnt really work as I did not receive any.

Hey fitfat1947!

The same thing happened to me. I submitted the form so they would send me a text AND email for any updates on my applications but I received the NOAs and such without receiving any text/email notifications.

It does happen to others so no worries.

Anyway, you can go to the USCIS site and sign up. Make a portfolio of your receipt numbers and turn text messaging/email or both for notification.

That's what I did. :)

ananga73 & rok8man, I did send the G1445.
Thanks xingxin , I did see you mention on an earlier posts that you recieved the NOA directly and didnt get any text or email notification.

In the grand scheme of things,it is not a big deal so long as I see progress on my case.
And you can always sign up for updates once you receive the NOA( as xingin mentioned).

Good luck to all

One thing I have noticed is that when I check the MSC case number the status for all three, i130, i485 and i765 all say the same, "Initial Review". Has anyone else's changed to the next step? This certainly is frustrating as the Biometrics have been completed and still in the Initial Review process.

Yeah same thing. I believe i130 andi485 will stay stuck on Initial Review till the interview while the I-765 will be updated.

One thing I have noticed is that when I check the MSC case number the status for all three, i130, i485 and i765 all say the same, "Initial Review". Has anyone else's changed to the next step? This certainly is frustrating as the Biometrics have been completed and still in the Initial Review process.

Hello folks, received I797 for I 485 and I 765. I wonder are we supposed to get a I 797 for I 130 too. It was one page with two receipt number. Biometric date 08/24/2011

Hello folks, received I797 for I 485 and I 765. I wonder are we supposed to get a I 797 for I 130 too. It was one page with two receipt number. Biometric date 08/24/2011

We got three emails and three texts for each. Wonder why you didnt get it for I130? Maybe CHYBA is in charge of that and still slacking.......

Lol rock8man
I did get text and email for all three. I meant the mail.
Glad to be out of chybas layer though. However I must admit it was my mistake sending extra check and not chybas
Goodluck to all of us