July 2011 Filers

Received an RFE on Friday. They want a copy of my husband's passport's bio page. It was already in the packet but who can argue with them? Sending it on Monday. Annoyed and frustrated. Oh well...

Yep! Tha'ts USCIS for you, losing information and then indiscriminately sending out terse RFE's with no extension allowed.

Received an RFE on Friday. They want a copy of my husband's passport's bio page. It was already in the packet but who can argue with them? Sending it on Monday. Annoyed and frustrated. Oh well...

If they can lose a form (I-130 in my case) they can lose anything
like ananga said

If you had an appointment on 29th how could you do it on 11th?

my sig states I attempted and succeeded with my early walk-in attempt for biometrics on the 12th, were you trying to ask me something else or perhaps I am not reading your question correctly

Trying my Walk-In biometrics this Tuesday hope I get it done.

Ananga73 - any updates after ur biometrics from USCIS ?

Nah, no updates yet. I think its probably a bit early. I am expecting some action another three or so weeks from now. I am exactly at the one month mark from my submission date.

Trying my Walk-In biometrics this Tuesday hope I get it done.

Ananga73 - any updates after ur biometrics from USCIS ?

Nah, no updates yet. I think its probably a bit early. I am expecting some action another three or so weeks from now. I am exactly at the one month mark from my submission date.

Same here as we are waiting to hear back from the USCIS either about the IL or about EAD.

Lol. I do have a signature. When I use this site from my phone, it doesn't show the signature. I will post my finger printing experience from my computer tonight and then it will show my signature.
thank you ananga73.

Hello Fellow July filers,
We went to take my in laws out to dinner today, The ASC is half an hour from their house, about 2 hours from our house. So we decided to give it a shot and see if they will take us in. As we walked in, the whole building was empty but the employees there. i tried to explain, but the guy was so rude and mad, saying why do they come here. I looked at him and said sternly if early walk in is such a big problem then we can come back next week. He did not except me to say that... he said himself for us to go in. It took about 15 minutes, as he had problem getting my thumb print, however at the end after several tries, he was happy with the fingerprint.
He took Fingerprints of all my 10 fingers, and took my photo, before taking the picture, I had to sign on a electronic pad...
On my biometrics appointment letter, he stamped a seal, wrote a CODE : XAB, and a five digit number. Then he told me we were done, and he gave me the letter back, with seal and everything.
Just wanted to share my experience with you.......

Did you get your Appointment letter back too? Do we need it anymore, Do we need to show it to any where?

Hello Fellow July filers,
We went to take my in laws out to dinner today, The ASC is half an hour from their house, about 2 hours from our house. So we decided to give it a shot and see if they will take us in. As we walked in, the whole building was empty but the employees there. i tried to explain, but the guy was so rude and mad, saying why do they come here. I looked at him and said sternly if early walk in is such a big problem then we can come back next week. He did not except me to say that... he said himself for us to go in. It took about 15 minutes, as he had problem getting my thumb print, however at the end after several tries, he was happy with the fingerprint.
He took Fingerprints of all my 10 fingers, and took my photo, before taking the picture, I had to sign on a electronic pad...
On my biometrics appointment letter, he stamped a seal, wrote a CODE : XAB, and a five digit number. Then he told me we were done, and he gave me the letter back, with seal and everything.
Just wanted to share my experience with you.......

Did you get your Appointment letter back too? Do we need it anymore, Do we need to show it to any where?

We dont need to show it anywhere but it's a good thing to keep for your records.
My wife just finished up her N400 process and so from that I knew I would be getting a stamped and signed appt letter back, heck she even got the interview appt letter back, stamped and signed after her interview (I can check but I think the there was an additonal stamp on that one that said approved or something).

I just got back from doing my biometrics everything was so fast I was out in 20 min. The appointment notification I brought with me was stamp and the lady wrote some numbers on it too. Good to hear everything is going smooth for everyone on here as well.

I just got back from doing my biometrics everything was so fast I was out in 20 min. The appointment notification I brought with me was stamp and the lady wrote some numbers on it too. Good to hear everything is going smooth for everyone on here as well.

Good to hear your biometrics went smooth. Next step is waiting for EAD approval and the IL.

i noticed most people receive the biometric notification within a few days. Its been 10 days since I received my 797C NOA, has this happened to anyone else ?

Hi fitfat, mantikos and I have received biometric appointment even before the receipt, my best bet is give it another week. Then may be you want to call the uscis. It is quite possible the nearest asc for you is busier or something of that sort..... just my two pennys...

I second what mraman said. If within 30 days of their receipt of the package you do not hear from them, call them. I however expect you to receive the notice within the next week.
i noticed most people receive the biometric notification within a few days. Its been 10 days since I received my 797C NOA, has this happened to anyone else ?

Thanks guys, you were spot on. My biometrics came in today. Appreciate everyones support because the last thing I want was an RFE coming in.

Secondly, does my wife who is the US citizen also get a biometric notification letter ?