July 2011 Filers

YES YES YES!
I called them right now (less than 30 secodns ago) and the 2nd level agent said they entered it into the system today and gave me my case numbers...and the first thing I wanted to do after sharing it with my wife was to tell all my friends, well wishers and partners on this thread who have been my support and confidants through this whole process so far...thank you Rok8man, Ananga, mraman, xingxin and everyone else whose name I cannot remember at this pt...thank you so much for being there for me...I have tried my level best to be there for everyone else :)
YES YES YES mf'in YES!

I'am so Glad to hear the Great News!!! Congrats :)

Good morning fellow July 2011 filers (and others too!)!

It's Day 5 for me, and looking at the timelines, most of the filers had something happened around Day 5. It's still early in the morning but I'm hoping to get something today or for this week *fingers crossed*.

Congratulations again mantikos! Keep us posted! :)

...and *drumroll* the application was rejected...they don't know why and I have to wait for the rejection notices and application to come back to me to find out...
great! took em 25+ days to figure that one out...#$@#%$!
I am realy curious to know what was so spl about my application that wouldn't be fixed with an RFE...man these guys are ludicrous!

Sh*t. After all this trouble and agonizing? Man I feel your pain, for real

...and *drumroll* the application was rejected...they don't know why and I have to wait for the rejection notices and application to come back to me to find out...
great! took em 25+ days to figure that one out...#$@#%$!
I am realy curious to know what was so spl about my application that wouldn't be fixed with an RFE...man these guys are ludicrous!

Well I know one thing now, I am gonna pray the re-applied application doesn't end up with Chyba...lol
Time to start a Aug filers thread? :p

Nah we want you in July. Prepare the duplicate packet while waiting for the rejection. I am sure it is just something you filled out wrongly on the forms. Replace the wrongly filled form with the correction when the rejection comes, and mail out again ASAP.
Time to start a Aug filers thread? :p

Oh no, mantikos. That's amazingly wrong of them to keep you waiting that long and only for that.

And yes, we WANT YOU in JULY! July mantikos! Don't give up on us now!

is HIBA same as CHYBA ? lol

You know, I was actually laughing at myself because I was thinking that maybe CHYBA, in his/her effort to not sign as CHYBA (maybe because he/she discovered this thread?), signed something close to CHYBA instead-- HIBA.

I just didn't say anything because I didn't want you to feel like I'm putting CHYBA's spell on your application. :D

THESE @#$@#$! they finally responded to my wife's e-mail saying that there wasn't an I-130 included in the package...which means they lost it...which is spectacular because that means they lost all the support for it and all the pics...awesome...took these @#!#! 25 days to discover they lost the I-130....oh goodness!

Mantikos,

I feel your pain but calm down. Those incompetents are not worth a heart attack. I believe you said you have an exact copy of the documents you mailed out. For my pictures, I created an album in Microsoft Word using the digital pics and printed it out with captions. I suggest you do the same for your pics, assemble the package, and send it out.

THESE @#$@#$! they finally responded to my wife's e-mail saying that there wasn't an I-130 included in the package...which means they lost it...which is spectacular because that means they lost all the support for it and all the pics...awesome...took these @#!#! 25 days to discover they lost the I-130....oh goodness!