July 2011 Filers

Are you kidding me? They dont know what happened to your app after they accepted it. Thats ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous and beyond...compounded by the fact that some 'agents' have suggested reapplying, some have suggested waiting till Aug 15, some have said 30 days are not up yet (yes, cause 4 days will make an earth shattering difference that damn near 4 weeks couldn't)...there is a different story everytime and some have suggested they don't have the application since 'it wouldn't take 30 days to enter the info and cash a check, we must not have it, just reapply'...WHAT?! did I miss something? I am calling them to answer the question instead they ask me the same question I asked them...this is hilarious, frustrating and ridiculous rolled up into one the only unfortunate part is I am the butt of the joke!

Mantikos,

I am assuming you submitted copies an no originals and have an exact copy of what you submitted. If that is the case, would there be a problem with voiding the checks and resubmitting? Note I am NOT trying to be negative here, just problem solving. Will USCIS charge you if you cancel the old checks and just submit a new package?

I mean for real :(:(:( this is fast losing the humor.
Ridiculous and beyond...compounded by the fact that some 'agents' have suggested reapplying, some have suggested waiting till Aug 15, some have said 30 days are not up yet (yes, cause 4 days will make an earth shattering difference that damn near 4 weeks couldn't)...there is a different story everytime and some have suggested they don't have the application since 'it wouldn't take 30 days to enter the info and cash a check, we must not have it, just reapply'...WHAT?! did I miss something? I am calling them to answer the question instead they ask me the same question I asked them...this is hilarious, frustrating and ridiculous rolled up into one the only unfortunate part is I am the butt of the joke!

Mantikos,

I am assuming you submitted copies an no originals and have an exact copy of what you submitted. If that is the case, would there be a problem with voiding the checks and resubmitting? Note I am NOT trying to be negative here, just problem solving. Will USCIS charge you if you cancel the old checks and just submit a new package?

I mean for real :(:(:( this is fast losing the humor.

Thank you Ananga73, I have copies of everything I submitted and while I did send a couple of originals, those can easily be reprinted, I am going to start assembling a packet tonight and I am going to talk to a USCIS agent today and if the need be resubmit it...

indeed this has already lost all it's humor for me, spl when on day 28 they say wait for day 30...that tells me on day 30 they will say wait for day 45 so on and so forth...

$#@$@!$~#@!#!$@@!

Thank you Ananga73, I have copies of everything I submitted and while I did send a couple of originals, those can easily be reprinted, I am going to start assembling a packet tonight and I am going to talk to a USCIS agent today and if the need be resubmit it...

indeed this has already lost all it's humor for me, spl when on day 28 they say wait for day 30...that tells me on day 30 they will say wait for day 45 so on and so forth...

$#@$@!$~#@!#!$@@!

Just wondering if you dont send it to the Dearborn address and send it regular mail does it end up at the same lockbox?

Okay so I received my notices in the mail today. Got my Alien number. Time to update my signature

YES YES YES!
I called them right now (less than 30 secodns ago) and the 2nd level agent said they entered it into the system today and gave me my case numbers...and the first thing I wanted to do after sharing it with my wife was to tell all my friends, well wishers and partners on this thread who have been my support and confidants through this whole process so far...thank you Rok8man, Ananga, mraman, xingxin and everyone else whose name I cannot remember at this pt...thank you so much for being there for me...I have tried my level best to be there for everyone else :)
YES YES YES mf'in YES!

YES YES YES!
I called them right now (less than 30 secodns ago) and the 2nd level agent said they entered it into the system today and gave me my case numbers...and the first thing I wanted to do after sharing it with my wife was to tell all my friends, well wishers and partners on this thread who have been my support and confidants through this whole process so far...thank you Rok8man, Ananga, mraman, xingxin and everyone else whose name I cannot remember at this pt...thank you so much for being there for me...I have tried my level best to be there for everyone else :)
YES YES YES mf'in YES!

CONGRATS I am very relieved to hear that they have entered your app into the system. It was a tense month for all of us.

CONGRATS I am very relieved to hear that they have entered your app into the system. It was a tense month for all of us.

Thank you Rok8man...you've been a great support through this month...really, since you are in the same metroplex...lemme take you out for a beer or knowing where you are from maybe a scotch? :)

Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!! Great news!!!! We would have smoked CHYBA like a goat. He knew it, his time was running out. Excellent.

Down with CHYBA! Down with CHYBA!! Down with CHYBA!!!
YES YES YES!
YES YES YES mf'in YES!

Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!! Great news!!!! We would have smoked CHYBA like a goat. He knew it, his time was running out. Excellent.

Down with CHYBA! Down with CHYBA!! Down with CHYBA!!!

haha ananga your chant will give me nightmares now...lol

Thank you Rok8man...you've been a great support through this month...really, since you are in the same metroplex...lemme take you out for a beer or knowing where you are from maybe a scotch? :)

Most definitely. Let me know when and where.

mantikos, we are truly on the same boat. Look at my sig, I got updated today as well. Maybe they found my case while looking for yours :) I guess 20 days is reasonable given the 30-35 days time they told me. Hopefully the following procedures can move fast!

mantikos, we are truly on the same boat. Look at my sig, I got updated today as well. Maybe they found my case while looking for yours :) I guess 20 days is reasonable given the 30-35 days time they told me. Hopefully the following procedures can move fast!

YES we got three good news in one day. I am happy to hear that you got emails for your app, aprilar. Today is a good day.

Indeed!
I haven't received the the txt/e-mails but I am happier with the case # in hand...lol