JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

I wonder why stuff gets sent back that you already have, thats kind of stupid dont you think?

Cant you go to infopass and request EAD? Not sure how that works

Hey Guys

Congrats Nano

Dd you get it today? If not I know for sure you will have it on Monday!

Trini, Girlllll did you get anything?

All I got today was a letter stating that my interview letter was returned to them and I should get an info pass to find out the date of the interview. Why do you have to go through all that, why cant people call them and they give that info over the phone. Good thing I already have that info. Nothing about my ead

Hey Trinigirl, I am sorry to hear that your letter was sent back. I hope that things work out for you.

JnJ*8103, thanks, I did not get it in the mail today but then I hope that I will get it on Monday.

I will keep you guys informed.

Thanks

The mail they sent was copies of my IL to my lawyer. Like I said he never call uscis to update his address, I had to do it. My husband will be talking to him soon about the time I'm spending doing his work.

The mail they sent was copies of my IL to my lawyer. Like I said he never call uscis to update his address, I had to do it. My husband will be talking to him soon about the time I'm spending doing his work.

Hey trini after 90 days u can make an info pass and request and interim ead...try that!!

Hope

I'm planning on doing that this week. If nothing by Wednesday morning, the guy told me to wait five days.

I sure would hope that you get the EAD card soon, even before you have to go to an infopass.

As for me, I got an approval notice on 10/26/07, and still no EAD card, I guess tomorrow is another day.(and I hope it is in the mail by then:))

I hear that!

Then the long wait for the ss. I'm thinking I should not paid for and ead.

I can understand the frustration. However, how long does it take to get an SS#?

I know in my area it is about 1-2 weeks, or at least I think so:)

hopefully I get the card tomorrow and I can go get an SS# the following day.

i hope so, some people here, say it's talking about 4 weeks.

Girl I don't think that I can take this 4 week thing. I seriously hope that it takes a shorter period than that, else I am seriously going to get depressed.

Anyway, let us see how it works out.

Well at least you have your ead. I called again to uscis this morning and was told that my ead has not been approved yet. She will send a message to the benefit center to remind them it's past the 90 day mark.

Ok Guys, I Got My Ead In The Mail Today, So Tomorrow I Begin A New Phase. What A Wonderful Day :D

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo...ok I'm tired of shouting:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really praying for you

Well at least you have your ead. I called again to uscis this morning and was told that my ead has not been approved yet. She will send a message to the benefit center to remind them it's past the 90 day mark.

I know how frustrating it can be, and I seriously hope that you get it soon!!!:)