JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Congrats

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone in the july thread to know that my interview went well and i was approved,here's the link to my detailed experience http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=267824 Also all of a sudden my I-130 and I-485 work on the website,and I got a message saying I-130 approval notice sent,and I-485 notice welcoming new resident mailed.

Well I wish you all the best, and hope that there are more successful stories like this including mine:)

Did your overstay ever come up in the interview?

Nope,the io never asked about that...But because I traveled to the US alot before the last time,I was asked some questions.Like,when was the first time I came up(i was a baby),how many times I came,under what status did I come(always a visitor,never stayed more than a month).Then the io looked at every stamp in my passport(I guess to verify that I never overstayed before and got back in by mistake)

It's the same 800-375-5283 number press 1.2.2.26.2.2. they will ask the usual ? after your done start to complain how frustrated you are and apologizes that you called even call to begin with. Then say Is possible to talk to a second level customer service rep also do not hint that other people are asking to speak to them. Hope that help, I did not see your post earlier asking for it, sorry.

No, but you never know with these people, things just seem to easy at this point. But I have never heard of one story. So maybe I'm worrying to much at this point. I need to take a chill pill.

Not really

Why are you worried about overstay? I thought that overstay was pardoned if married to USC?

Have you heard of stories where the applicant was denied because of overstay?

No, but you never know with these people, things just seem to easy at this point. But I have never heard of one story. So maybe I'm worrying to much at this point. I need to take a chill pill.

It is not really that they may deny you. It is the fact that they may use it against you and give you a hard time. Some times they ask you to file other forms like waivers and things like that.

You never know with these people for real

Soon

Oh your Approval Notice will be sent soon and you will be jumping for joy, soon...

:D

I believe you will have your EAD card before the week ends, I think you can bank on that one.

Since receiving my EAD I have applied for so many vacancies that I really hope one of them comes through. Tomorrow I have a telephone initial discussion with one of them. So let's hope for some good news.

:D

I finally called the USCIS about our being unable to check our case status through the automated phone system or online. After going through one contracted call center (extremely unhelpful), I finally got to speak with a real officer who explained the data entry backup they're handling with July filers and said she'd try to expedite getting our application into the system.

She told me our case was fine otherwise though, gave us the details on where it was in the process right now, and was a great help.

Just waiting on the interview letter, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
waoo congrats TRINI and NANAOBOY1, seems you guys are getting your greencare the same day.....DOUBLE DOSE, for july fillers.
Hope all july fillers get interviewd by december, don't want the delay till january 08.
It will be nice to enjoy christmas as a GC holder, not that it really matters, but the feelings would just be great...lol..

It will be nice to enjoy christmas as a GC holder, not that it really matters, but the feelings would just be great...lol..

I'm with you on that one... But somehow I'm losing hope to get GC this year... Where is thAT IL LETTER ?!!
Anyway... Good luck everyone...

i gto interview in 2 days

sent to chicago lock box
filed: 07/16/07
RD date: 07/18/07
ND date: 07/27/07
FP notice code 3: 07/31/07
FP appt: 08/17/07 done
LUD i765: 07/27/07 08/20/07
LUD i485: 07/27/07
RFE sent from uscis for i864 missing blank page on packet 08/16/07
respond to RFE: 08/29/07
RFE arrived at lees summit 8/31/07
GOT EMAIL RESPOND RECEIVED AND CASE RESUMED 09/07/07
LUD I765:07/27/07 08/20/07 ead aproved 0926/07 ead received 10/08/07
LUD I485 07/27/07 09/07/07 09/10/07
interview letter recieved 9/28/07 dated 9/21/07 interview for 11/07:cool:/07

i have a question in my interview notice it said i had to bring an english trans of evry document submited my mom and my bc are in spanish we already submited a translation with the i485 app. should we bring one and also what else should i bring bc for me and her id my i765 workletters medical and taxes already submited ? any help appt. is on wed at 11:00 fresno DO