July 2002 Tracker

Anyone receive an RFE yet? It seems I got one from my online message at BCIS. Good sign that they're looking at my file? Does anyone have any RFE experience?

Thanks and hopefully we'll see some approvals soon!

Scotgirl ...good omen for us

i think july has also started. i did a prelimnary survey (not all cases) and found that few have been approved, a few have been transferred (in Nov). these are series 231 and 233.
what is your rd and when was rfe sent.
Regards and good luck.

Thanks. RD was 7/8/02.

RFE was sent November 13th. No word from my lawyer yet. I contacted them this morning for more information.

Hopefully for all of us, it's a good sign!

That is definitely my EAC number. On the RD, that's the date receipts were received from the INS to my lawyer and I'm confident of my FP date. The only date I'm not sure of is ND.

I submitted my information to the INS in June but got receipts in early July.

I hope that's all clear! Thanks :)

Update on RFE for you guys:

BCIS is requesting updated employment letter, copy of 2002 tax return and W2 and payslips for last 6 months.

Lawyer estimated approval to be within 6 months of RFE response. I'm hoping for faster... :)

Anyone else get RFE or updated status on their case?

Seems like June approvals are starting. Hopefully it will soon be the July filers turn :)

EAC-02-235 series update

I'm a July 2002 filer and received a RFE ( EAC-02-235 ) on 11/26/2003 requesting employment letter, 2002 W2, 2002 1040 and pay stubs .... Hopefully another 3-4 months to go for approval. I am keeping track of EAC-02-235 series and noticed that there is some progress for this series -
9 approvals
8 RFE sent
4 RFE received
28 Transferred
162 Others(Resumed/FP sent/received ...)

May the new year bring good luck and joy to everyone in the forum.

Thanks draj. Looks like I got my RFE around the same time as you. I'm hoping for approval before 2nd FP but looks like that might not happen.

Good luck :)

draj - Can you post your details RD/ND/FP etc.

Scotgirl and draj - Just Hang in there your nightmare is going to be over soon. Good Luck.

Thanks Texy. I'm not too sure about the dates but would put the ND/RD around first week of July 2002. FP was done quite late in Dec 2002.

I haven't heard anything yet. Still shows "resumed " message.

I am from EAC-02-239-53xxx series. Is anybody tracking this series?

Lets hope for the Best

Looks like there is quite bit of movement for July filers...

Good Luck to all you guys

Good New !!! JULY 31 2003 case approval on rupnet

I saw a july 31 2002 case approval posetd on rupnet today.

EB2 NJ

EAC-02-244-5xxxx

I485/EAD

MD 18-Jul-2002
ND -
EAD AD 30-Jul-2002
EAD card received on 05-Aug-2002

AD 09-Dec-2003

Wife's GC Approved

Hello Folkz,

Those who are waiting - its comming people!!!

Those who are approved - congratulations!

Those who got RFE's - Don't worry, it will be approved!

Jumbo Fun
For info the EAC number is EAC 02 246 XXXXX MD EB3