July 2002 Tracker

Hi guys,

Just wanted to bring the July 2002 tracker to the top of the list .

Hurray to july filers.

speedking;)

Pls advise

Hi Guys,

Mine and my wife's EAD as well as ADvance parole is going to expire soon and want to apply for extension. My lawyer is asking 300 for ead per person and 375 for adv parole. is this normal fees or is the lawyer charging me too much. hope i can get early response from u guys so i can proceed further as u all know this recession times are tough financially.

Thanks,

vsc 2002 july Guys

HAI,
july EAC-02-233-5XXX
PD-12/13/2001
RD-07/03/2002
ND-07/05/2002
EAD-08/10/2002
FP-09/10/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a separate July tracker

where everyone just celebrated a pleasant ?? anniversary.
Wish you happy anniversary too.
By the way..are you a self-petitioned applicant.

Re: Pls advise

The otherday I was talking to my friend and his lawyer is taking 150$ per each application EAD/APi.e total 600$ for 2 EAD's and 2 AP's. I thing 300 is high for each application.

Originally posted by rocket
Hi Guys,

Mine and my wife's EAD as well as ADvance parole is going to expire soon and want to apply for extension. My lawyer is asking 300 for ead per person and 375 for adv parole. is this normal fees or is the lawyer charging me too much. hope i can get early response from u guys so i can proceed further as u all know this recession times are tough financially.

Thanks,

I see another july 2002 tracker, Lets try to merge that into this one, since this has a lot more information.

Thanks

speedking

A question

Hey Guys,
I had filed my wifes 485 application around 4 months back. She got her EAD and Advance Parole but she still has'nt received her finger printing notice...

Should call the VSC and inquire... !!

Please advise.. !!

Thanks

BCIS Phone number

Does anybody have the BCIS phone number...!
WOuld like to inquire about the finger printing notice.

Thanks

Ben

Travelling on Advance Parole

Guys

Just wanted to let you know I travelled successfully on advanced parole. I was concerned that I might have trouble at the airport coming back in but no trouble at all. I had EAD and AP documents, was told by nice immigration officer to go into the little room where they stamped my parole document and passport. That was it.

Just thought I'd let you all know for those of you who may not have had the experience yet. I was a bit worried that I might have a problem but it really went well.

Fingers crossed for our speedy approvals!

Scanning

I will do some scanning using sbctsublc and off-patience's knowledge (i know its too early).
anyone willing to help me. we can do the scanning fortnightly until there is a steady start of May-June.
My details:
2nd :mad: AP/EAD renewed. (never thought last yr that we would need a renewal.
Thank you.

june 02 approvals

hey guys,

What is this about june 02 guys getting approved ? Is this some kind of a joke.

If this is because of the FP expiring phenomenon then aren't we next in line for the luck break ? for instance my fp was on 8/29/02

Speed

looks like bcis is picking files randomly...when i called yesterday they said it is now taking 22 months!!!!!!!!