July 2002 Tracker

Jan 2002 Aprovals posted

Hey guys ,
I think Jan 2002 aprovals ar showing up ....

Thats good news..> !!! VSC is definelty moving... !!

Hope we get our chance soon

Good luck

Ben

Is it brighter out there ... or am I in confusion ?

With some leisure time on my hands today, I actually went through the Rupnet listings and discovered that either there are lesser filers as time comes by to us or lesser people have input their data. I am new to both Rupnet and this portal, and wanted to know if it is normal that most people enter their data when they sense an approaching approval date, or are we in a better shape with fewer filers.

Jan 2002 - Filers: 239
Feb 2002 - Filers: 184
Mar 2002 - Filers: 142
Apr 2002 - Filers: 139
May 2002 - Filers: 101
Jun 2002 - Filers: 67
Jul 2002 - Filers: 49

If the numbers are right, then (fingers-crossed) our approvals should not take as long as it is taking for the Jan folks ... Comments ???

Rupnet is not all there is...

Hariyaali,

I appreciate your effort. It does give us hope. But aren't you missing a big point! I personally know a lot of people who doesn't even have a clue about the internet. A lot don't know how to use it. Moreover, there are many who uses the internet but doesn't know about Rupnet and the Portal. Aren't we missing their input? And of course, there are lazy ones, who just doesn't have time to post ... So, go figure ... Specially, when Nov 15 was the official processing date, I saw a lot of December ones being posted. But now we have December 2 as the official date, but yet close to none of the January postings showing up ... there gotta be some, right? People aren't just posting ...

:mad:

Aug 2002 approval !!!

Guys,

Anyone with one of those cool scripts ... can you please run the thing for 02-266-5xxxx series. I know thats a lot of numbers, but a friend of mine (one of the kind shourav mentioned in the post above) told me he got his passport stamped two weeks ago. This guy filed his papers in late July and his RD was Aug 03 2002. This was not even an AGE OUT case, we both applied almost at the same times throughout the process (we're co-workers). He also found a few July 2002 folks when he went in for stamping. I cannot understand what is happenning here ... Someone enlighten me ...

Thats news

I am happy for them but feel bad about my colleagues from jan to July. About myself...I am :mad: about this wait.

Re: Rupnet is not all there is...

shourav,

I agree with your "big point", bt this big point thing has always been in place right ? I mean, within a certain limit, there are always going to be folks who either don't know how to share this information, or are unwilling to do so. This would have been the case throughout. As far as my "effort" goes, all I need to know is whether people actually file their particulars just when they sense an approaching AD, or are we seeing lesser "internet-aware" filers.

:Smile:

Originally posted by shourav
Hariyaali,

I appreciate your effort. It does give us hope. But aren't you missing a big point! I personally know a lot of people who doesn't even have a clue about the internet. A lot don't know how to use it. Moreover, there are many who uses the internet but doesn't know about Rupnet and the Portal. Aren't we missing their input? And of course, there are lazy ones, who just doesn't have time to post ... So, go figure ... Specially, when Nov 15 was the official processing date, I saw a lot of December ones being posted. But now we have December 2 as the official date, but yet close to none of the January postings showing up ... there gotta be some, right? People aren't just posting ...

:mad:

EAD approved as per online message

Hi guys,
My ead renewal is approved today as per online message. I applied on my own without the help of the lawyer.

RD : 4/24/03
ND : 4/28/03
AD : 6/10/03
Now waiting for the card.

RD : 7/2/02
ND : 7/8/02
FP : 8/29/02
AD : ????????

:)

EAD Cards & AP Notices recd.

Just wanted to let you guys know that my EAD and AP renewals came through and I am now just "focussed" on ONE wait ;-)

I filed for extensions on Apr. 17
Status approved in May
AP doc/ EA card recd. June 9th.

Hi folks,

I was away on vacation & just got back. I filed EAD renewal for self & wife in april 03

RD - April 2nd
ND - April 4th.

My EAD has been approved on june 6th, my wife has already recieved the EAD card in the mail.

Thanks

Speedking.

Ead Renewal approved (as peron-line msg)

EAD Renewal for me and my wife was approved on June 13 2003 as per the on line message.The details are as follows:

ND-12 May 2003
AD- 13 JUN 2003
Applied myself.

HOpe we all get the BIG approval soon.

I received new EAD plastic card in the mail this weekend. Also, received copy of renewed advance parole from lawyers last week.

Looks like January processing is starting.

EAD renewal

Hi guys,

I got my EAD card in the mail yesterday.

Will the big approval day come in 2003 !?

Speedking.:rolleyes:

SpeedKing, Samy70,

Could you tell me what documents you used for EAD filing? Did you use copy of I-140 ?

Thanks.

[

QUOTE]Originally posted by speedking
Hi folks,

I was away on vacation & just got back. I filed EAD renewal for self & wife in april 03

RD - April 2nd
ND - April 4th.

My EAD has been approved on june 6th, my wife has already recieved the EAD card in the mail.

Thanks

Speedking.
[/QUOTE]

EAD Renewal Approved

Hey Guys,
My EAD renewal got aproved.

Let hope we get the GC by the end of this year !!

EAD documents

Hi gcinfo1971
Pl send following documents
copy of 485 receipt
copy of old EAD card
top portion of previous EAd approval notice (optional)
form i-765
copy of i-140 not needed
check of $120 (per applicant) I sent one check of $240 for myself & wife

Hope this helps

samy70

EAD Approved

Hello All,

Online Status says Wife's EAD approved.

RD May 14th 03
AD June 19th 03 (Online)

Cards Received June 27th 03

Jumbo Fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy first anniversary

Hi friends,
Its "JULY" and it time to wish on the occasion of first anniversary of our 485.
I never thought (also never wished) that we would get a chance to wish each other on this occasion.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Howdy folks

Been a long time since I posted anything. I just heard all the scoop about the "Murthy chat". If anything like that happens ... then this tracker will be seeing happy days !!!

My gut feeling is that we hope for the best ...

Wish y'all the best !

Oh, and by the way ... happy anniversary to all of you ;-)