• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

i am totally shocked cuz i have called kcc yesterday and told them about this..they said even they do not know that yet..and not only the bulletin is released.... so me and hundreds of others wh see this post are worried....
please...tell us where is your reliable source of information...
????
im asking in favour of a main persian forum.

I called KCC - this is what I was told. That is reliable - but feel free to wait for the bulletin to be published.

numbers of visa allocation per continent.. pnth

i need to know,,

1. how is 50000 visas devided into continents?... what percentage for each is allocated?...there is a saying that europe and afrika takes 80 percent of all...?
..and plus...
is it a maximum monthly visa number availanlity? for example 100 visas for each month?

3.if a family has 4 children under 21 that use their mothers passport(all children within their mothers pass) and dont have seperate passports...do they all get one visa for each if their mom(main applicant and winner) is qualified?
if this is trure,,,1000 case numbers can be around 4000 people and 4000 visas needed!!... so 120000 case numbers for 2014..could mean 300000 visa needed..!! and at last...long before the mid of case numbers being current..the visas should be used!!and no more availanle////?

plase please..please...we are worried and soooo stressed....please reply..

i called them too

I called KCC - this is what I was told. That is reliable - but feel free to wait for the bulletin to be published.
how is it doesnt look logical here..please...tell us if you have certain connections with kcc..that might allow them to tell you information they wont give to others... i repeatedly asked the operator about this 3700 for asia..and she told me that by no means that have ever released such info and that they cannot confirm it.
she exactly told me..that ..:sir..any one told you that wasnt truthful!
so ..please be clear. cuz what you say here affects...hundreds..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Manamilad, BritSimon is an honest person. If he said that he called the KCC and asked for the numbers and was given them then thats what happened. If you choose to believe it or not it will not make any difference. Just wait till the numbers are "officially" released if you dont believe him.

i can't understand the reason for emotions here
believe to Simon or not ?
he did great work , thanks to him , and them who have doubt i could suggest , just wait for couple of days and get your own ,TRUE version of cuts.

how is it doesnt look logical here..please...tell us if you have certain connections with kcc..that might allow them to tell you information they wont give to others... i repeatedly asked the operator about this 3700 for asia..and she told me that by no means that have ever released such info and that they cannot confirm it.
she exactly told me..that ..:sir..any one told you that wasnt truthful!
so ..please be clear. cuz what you say here affects...hundreds..!

Manamilad, BritSimon is an honest person. If he said that he called the KCC and asked for the numbers and was given them then thats what happened. If you choose to believe it or not it will not make any difference. Just wait till the numbers are "officially" released if you dont believe him.

i can't understand the reason for emotions here
believe to Simon or not ?
he did great work , thanks to him , and them who have doubt i could suggest , just wait for couple of days and get your own ,TRUE version of cuts.

Manamilad, Mijoro and Rocky have summed it up. I am telling you what I heard but as I said and as Mijoro and Rocky have said - PLEASE feel free to ignore my information. If you don't believe it then don't pass it on to your forum or friends. That is fine by me.

By the way Manamilad, by calling them and saying the things you did you may well have caused a fuss at KCC where staff could be told not to pass out these numbers early. So nice work. I have already called KCC a number of times over the last week or so - and I noticed a tension about my asking for the information. At one point I was grilled and had to provide my own CN. So - it isn't particularly helpful to have someone coming along and stirring up the waters. So - I think it is best that you should just wait for the website update.

Is that the way we suppose to thank simon for doing us a favour !?!!!!!!!!!
For god sake if someone is not happy than must just wait for the official result like simon says!!
Simon please ignore those posts and keep up the great work u are doing for us .
I have no doubts about u numbers.

Manamilad, Mijoro and Rocky have summed it up. I am telling you what I heard but as I said and as Mijoro and Rocky have said - PLEASE feel free to ignore my information. If you don't believe it then don't pass it on to your forum or friends. That is fine by me.

By the way Manamilad, by calling them and saying the things you did you may well have caused a fuss at KCC where staff could be told not to pass out these numbers early. So nice work. I have already called KCC a number of times over the last week or so - and I noticed a tension about my asking for the information. At one point I was grilled and had to provide my own CN. So - it isn't particularly helpful to have someone coming along and stirring up the waters. So - I think it is best that you should just wait for the website update.

Man united is doing great hey !
Enjoy the soccer match and ignore the rest...
Thanks again simon u are indeed a a nice guy.

Britsimon, Sloaner, vladek15425

Given the wackadoodle progression for Oceania thus far- how do you think the numbers will progress over the next few months? Only 16% of selectees (650 out of >4200) have been called so far...

Well let's hope your big jump in March theory comes true Vladek!

Thanks Simon for your effort :D
but I am really disappointed for AS. hopefully, we will start seeing some more movement on March
when do you guys think this CN will get an interview AS83** ?

Middle of the table, bahahaahahaha Im a Chelsea girl so its good to see the Manc's sitting mid ladder/table

Britsimon, Sloaner, vladek15425

Given the wackadoodle progression for Oceania thus far- how do you think the numbers will progress over the next few months? Only 16% of selectees (650 out of >4200) have been called so far...

Unfortunatly for oc the cut offs always moves slowly :(
So for march I can only expect 150 or maximim 200 jump.
Big jumps only occurs on AF and eu cut offs . Because of in oc I doubts that there is lot
Of holes , and succes rate is high.