• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

Britisimon, go for a walk. Nonsense write, as Pitbull.
Sloner ! No simon is not like pitbull
Simon is a real gentelman .

Come on and its true what he said your prediction went wrong for 5 regions !
So do u say about that ? Can u elaborate and give us a good reason?

Well at least EU is moving forward and interesting to see that Uzbekistan is already limited. I guess once ukr uzb starts hitting the ceiling the main number will progress a bit quicker. I don't think it us particular scientific as the maturation rate of eu CN winners will increase, but if we divide eu with 5 and multiply with 12 we land around 40,000 which has been the guesstimate for eu cut-off in dv 14

Also unscientific. The relative distribution of cn May indicate a largerEU share thus year

Interesting points...

Britisimon, go for a walk. Nonsense write, as Pitbull.

Seeing the numbers make me want to vomit. I just dont know what they are doing to the Oceania Region.
They do not do anything with your OC, interview you will be in the summer.
Well at least EU is moving forward and interesting to see that Uzbekistan is already limited. I guess once ukr uzb starts hitting the ceiling the main number will progress a bit quicker. I don't think it us particular scientific as the maturation rate of eu CN winners will increase, but if we divide eu with 5 and multiply with 12 we land around 40,000 which has been the guesstimate for eu cut-off in dv 14

Also unscientific. The relative distribution of cn May indicate a largerEU share thus year
In Europe, almost all have to get to the interview. Risk of 50,000 and higher.

Enough already can write nonsense. I'm not a fortune teller to predict with precision.

Enough already can write nonsense. I'm not a fortune teller to predict with precision.

Agreed - none of us can predict with precision. If you check you will see that I actually agreed with your predictions - so I was wrong too (and disappointed to see low numbers)

What is funny though is that you start posting how wonderfully accurate your predictions were, then when I point out you were wrong in 3 out of 5 regions you start with the "I'm not a fortune teller" comments and get angry with me!

Really, you couldn't make this stuff up!

Agreed - none of us can predict with precision. If you check you will see that I actually agreed with your predictions - so I was wrong too (and disappointed to see low numbers)

What is funny though is that you start posting how wonderfully accurate your predictions were, then when I point out you were wrong in 3 out of 5 regions you start with the "I'm not a fortune teller" comments and get angry with me!

Really, you couldn't make this stuff up!
OK. SA +25! AF -2000! Asia -500. I'm shocked. This catastrophic difference.
You make a forecast in March. I have it ready.

Ok I know no one can predict with precision !
But now what your prediction for march?
later write. When seriously react, and will not laugh.

My number is current but lets see when i get my second letter, now i am feeling emotions

Last edited by a moderator:
How long untill the status change for those current in February? I sent the forms early(May). With my CN being 14xxx, it should be coming pretty soon, shouldn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Simon for your kindness of getting the numbers for all of us.

Looking at the numbers I really puzzled and I don't know how it going to fulfill quota with this progress and it only left 7 months to go. Let hope March is the month that all of us are hoping for.

As for Asians the only hope is when the special cut off really happen, if not I don't see it even reach 10k.

Kudos Simon for getting the numbers! How far do you thing Asia will reach this year? For sure there will be a lot of disappointed people out there since everyone will not get their chances for interview.

Personally I am kinda of happy as I am in no hurry to start my new life yet :)

HJKARKI 2014AS000094**

i think they have already imposed a special country limit to all the countries in Asia other than Iran & Nepal........... :(((((

OC confuses me most of all. That EU and SA are "in the lead" makes sense to me because the selectees are easier to process BUT I assumed OC would be also getting significantly higher numbers also to push their quota up (more in line with the selectee quota). Fingers crossed for March.

One would think that at the very least OC numbers would have been up because of winners from Australia and New Zealand that should also be able to be processed quickly. Even Fiji has a dedicated Embassy and their schooling system in based on the NZ system so that also shouldn't be a problem.

The only think I can think of is that there are very few disqualified applicants so far and that they are issuing almost all of the visas per monthly allocation.

OCEANIA

AUSTRALIA
MICRONESIA, FEDERATES STATES OF
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Christmas Island
NAURU
SAMOA
Cocos Islands
NEW ZEALAND
SOLOMON ISLANDS
Norfolk Island
Cook Islands
TONGA
FIJI
Niue
TUVALU
KIRIBATI
Tokelau
VANUATU
MARSHALL ISLANDS
PALAU
WESTERN SAMOA

All of the bold ones have an American Embassy or High Consulate..

They do not do anything with your OC, interview you will be in the summer.

In Europe, almost all have to get to the interview. Risk of 50,000 and higher.

Perhaps you are right Sloner, I would be interested to hear why you think that is so? For what reason do you think they don't want anything to do with Oceania.

what is your source sir?

i am totally shocked cuz i have called kcc yesterday and told them about this..they said even they do not know that yet..and not only the bulletin is released.... so me and hundreds of others wh see this post are worried....
please...tell us where is your reliable source of information...
????
im asking in favour of a main persian forum.