• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

AS 3700 is exactly the number I was thinking, but being current myself and out of courtesy for others that are still waiting for the good news, I refrained from posting my guess.

Last month my bet was right on too.

Congrats to those who are current now, and best wishes for people still waiting.

Its not good for high numebers still...
numbers moved forward 3500 its small jump ! :(

I think i cant count for inteview with 41k number.

Jumps are to small.

Well let's hope your big jump in March theory comes true Vladek!

Yeah ! Ur right
My theory is still on I expected a slow move still in feb like I always said frankly not as bad as this one ,
But the big jump is coming only one month to see.
Btw did u phone the kcc? Were they friendly today?

Yeah ! Ur right
My theory is still on I expected a slow move still in feb like I always said frankly not as bad as this one ,
But the big jump is coming only one month to see.
Btw did u phone the kcc? Were they friendly today?

Yes, I got a very friendly lady....

HUH? You were wrong on Asia, Africa and South America and the numbers where you were in the range are in the low parts of the range. How is that super?

please do not make me angry. I'm not a fortune teller to guess accurately. Minimal error everywhere. You do not even have predicted. Sit in silence and wait for your interview. :mad:

please do not make me angry. I'm not a fortune teller to guess accurately. Minimal error everywhere. You do not even have predicted. Sit in silence and wait for your interview. :mad:

LOL!!!

I'm just saying there are 5 regions, you were wrong on more than half of them and still post claiming to have predicted accurately. I think if you are angry you should take a look in the mirror....

;););) ... You truly have been cracking me up today!

I'm just saying there are 5 regions, you were wrong on more than half of them and still post claiming to have predicted accurately. I think if you are angry you should take a look in the mirror....
Britisimon, go for a walk. Nonsense write, as Pitbull.

Last edited by a moderator:
AF - 21750
Egypt - 15850
Ethiopia - 19000
Nigera - 8700

AS - 3700

EU - 16700
Uzbekistan - 13900

OC - 650

SA - 850

To be clear this is what the January VB will say and the numbers are for February interviews.

Well at least EU is moving forward and interesting to see that Uzbekistan is already limited. I guess once ukr uzb starts hitting the ceiling the main number will progress a bit quicker. I don't think it us particular scientific as the maturation rate of eu CN winners will increase, but if we divide eu with 5 and multiply with 12 we land around 40,000 which has been the guesstimate for eu cut-off in dv 14

Also unscientific. The relative distribution of cn May indicate a largerEU share thus year

Seeing the numbers make me want to vomit. I just dont know what they are doing to the Oceania Region.

OC confuses me most of all. That EU and SA are "in the lead" makes sense to me because the selectees are easier to process BUT I assumed OC would be also getting significantly higher numbers also to push their quota up (more in line with the selectee quota). Fingers crossed for March.