• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

Reavsky :
Do you think there is some hidden numbers in dv14, or do you believe that everyone was really notified?thanks

Reavsky :
Do you think there is some hidden numbers in dv14, or do you believe that everyone was really notified?thanks
That is exactly the reason I think no hidden numbers exist - there are too many notified ones even without hidden winners

http://www.dv-info.site40.net/

On this link provided by my frien sloner I noticed in the erlier year starts
Already by current ?!! How did they process inteviews ? Does any one have an idea ?

That is the simpliest idea that comes to mind. Each month to decide all over again - if, for instance, 1000 visas available, and among those who submitted docs to KCC, 1000 will be reached on number 10000, they publish 10000 as a cutoff. The thing they did not like in this approach lAter was cutoff coul decrease from month to month, and they changed it

The paste depends on demand, and that could very from year to year. I think the paste is much more volatile than final max cutoff for September. Ny that time everybody who want to immigrate have their documents sent. So predicting September numbers is easier than monthly schedule for other months.

The paste depends on demand, and that could very from year to year. I think the paste is much more volatile than final max cutoff for September. Ny that time everybody who want to immigrate have their documents sent. So predicting September numbers is easier than monthly schedule for other months.

So the september numbers will be the same plus minus as dv13 ?

For AF I would say mid 80s to mid 90s will be the final cutoff

Raevsky, I would to know your view on special cut off countries slowing down due to logistics issue that make other Asian countries progressing faster theory? Especially AP cases from Iran because as we know that AP cases might delay for 3-6 months and the allocated visa count will return back to the regional pool.

If you are asking whether african cutoff moving slowly because of logistics issues could be the case, i would say yes. Special countries like nigeria max out in early 20s. If african cutoff reach that number by january, that would mean consulate in lagos would have to issue up to 3500 visas by january. But after cutoff passes 30-40 thousand (passing special countries behind) it would move more evenly.

If you are asking whether african cutoff moving slowly because of logistics issues could be the case, i would say yes. Special countries like nigeria max out in early 20s. If african cutoff reach that number by january, that would mean consulate in lagos would have to issue up to 3500 visas by january. But after cutoff passes 30-40 thousand (passing special countries behind) it would move more evenly.

I am asking Iran and Nepal in DV14. If both countries have to put into special countries category then they will have a separate cut off. So when that happen, it will speed up others Asian countries indirectly. What do you think about this theory? The point I am asking is that I personally don't see Asia will progress beyond 10k case # if special cut off is not going to happen in Asia.

How long does it take for one to receive the 2nd NL letter, after Visa Bulletin is published?

I am asking Iran and Nepal in DV14. If both countries have to put into special countries category then they will have a separate cut off. So when that happen, it will speed up others Asian countries indirectly. What do you think about this theory? The point I am asking is that I personally don't see Asia will progress beyond 10k case # if special cut off is not going to happen in Asia.

I also think Asia would not go beyond 10K if Iran and Nepal were not special countries in dv-14. Reagrding unevenness in cutoff movement for Asia I think it would be more or less even. First, Iran does not represent logistic problems because it is split to 3 major consulates. Second, Nepal would last until about 11.5K, and that is almost the end of they year, maybe a couple of months more Asia as a region will move cutoffs.

ok this a data of sample taken between 99 cases in Nepal
96**
87**
11xxx
127***
12$$$
38**
91xx
4##
48xx
12***
11***
11***
47##
98**
122**
10###
83##
12***
13***
65**
13###
13###
75**
11###
98**
84**
70**
70**
11***
97**
13###
11###
124**
9#
102**
21**
12***
13***
5***
19**
13***
13###
21**
32**
13***
8***
6***
61**
70**
8***
9***
15***
45**
127xx
52**
71**
13***
1319*
8***
8***
97**
125**
15xxx
12***
87xx
90**
12***
5***
39##
91xx
121xx
126##
2xxx.
12***
3***
10###
102**
13***
10***
11***
52**
11***
51**
12***
122**
60XX
29**
9***
13###
3***
13***

Would really appreciate if anyone from Iran could provide us with the similar kind of data as Rayme has provided. Thanks

Anyone from Iran or Nepal, please Let us know the Max case # from your country? We need to understand whether Iran or Nepal really stop their case # about 15k or not. This data is crucial for us to better predict what is going to happen in Asia this year.

For the Nepal the max is around 14K, but few have came forward and said in the range of 15K and one or two around 22K. But almost all the cases are under 14K. I am too interested to know the case distribution of Iran.

For the Nepal the max is around 14K, but few have came forward and saiIIId in the range of 15K and one or two around 22K. But almost all the cases are under 14K. I am too interested to know the case distribution of Iran.

Can anyone confirm that 22k case # for Nepal is genuine? If Nepal really stress to 22k, it means the distribution for Nepal is more even and it doesn't create more holes after 15k because of Nepal reaching 6k+ selectees.