January/February/March 2004 - Filers

Notice Date in March 04

Hello All,
My petition details :

EB2 , RIR
I-140/485/EAD/AP concurrent filing
Notice Date : 3/6/04
EAD/AP Approval dates : 4/22, 4/30 respectively :)
Finger printing date : 6/12, Updated status on USCIS website : 6/16 ;)
No updates on I-140 :(

As I read all these articles about I-140 / 485 parallel processing now, does anybody have an idea about how long I-140 is going to take. I'm getting full-time job offers and would like to use AC-21 option once I complete 6 months of I-485 pending time frame.

Thank You.

Elnegro said:
I am starting this thread to track the status of I-485/I140 filers for January/February/March 2004.

It looks like we got cought in the transition where some of us will be processed the old fashion way and others through the new process.

I filed on late January (concurrently) and do not have I140 approval yet. However, I got my Fingerprints done this week. No changes of status are seen online in either application form.

Any similar cases? Please enter your input
El Negro

thota said:
Hi Pogz,

When did you apply I-140. You mentioned you did not get EAD and AP?. I am in the same boat. My I-140 applied on Feb 05, 2004. Not yest approved nor I did not receive AP or EAD.

thota,

actually, my I140 was approved two weeks back and after a week, my AP and EAD have been approved... :)

Elnegro said:
It was posted in this same thread before by Iknowitall. See below
Elnegro

Here is another number I was given when I called the FBI - 304-625-3878...good luck !!

shishe said:
1. Click on the link. http://www.immigration.com/frame/BCIScasestatonlinefr.html
2. Create/Edit customer portfolio account (Click on Customer hyperlink)
3. After few screens.. enter all your LIN* number and enable email functionality that's it. Any update to your case will send you email.
Hope this will help :)
Is the 'customer portfolio' facility for folks with RIR green card applications only or does it provide case status for all types of applications ?
Any clue ?

thx,

140 / 485 status update after fingerprinting..??

Elnegro said:
I am starting this thread to track the status of I-485/I140 filers for January/February/March 2004.

It looks like we got cought in the transition where some of us will be processed the old fashion way and others through the new process.

I filed on late January (concurrently) and do not have I140 approval yet. However, I got my Fingerprints done this week. No changes of status are seen online in either application form.

Any similar cases? Please enter your input
El Negro

hi Elnegro -
I have a similar filing date as yours. I filed my application for EAD,AP,140 and 485 concurrently with a reciept date of Feb 12. I have rec'd my EAD and AP. My FP got done in April....but since then there have been no updates to 140 or 485 app statuses online nor have I heard from INS yet.
From the time you got your FP done, have you seen any progress on your 140 application ? I am trying to determine how long it would be before I should expect some updates for my 140/485 app.

redgs,
:eek:

nkjohri,

All my applications(140,485,EAD,AP) were made on Feb 11. I too got my EAD and AP approved in mid-April and got my FP done in late April. No updates after that. The only change in my portfolio is the last update date(LUD) which changed last week since I had changed my address with the USCIS about two weeks back.

Just waiting. Hoping to see some action on our cases soon.

The only update I had was FP received and processing re-started.
No other changes on 140 or 485 yet.
Elnegro

nkjohri said:
hi Elnegro -
I have a similar filing date as yours. I filed my application for EAD,AP,140 and 485 concurrently with a reciept date of Feb 12. I have rec'd my EAD and AP. My FP got done in April....but since then there have been no updates to 140 or 485 app statuses online nor have I heard from INS yet.
From the time you got your FP done, have you seen any progress on your 140 application ? I am trying to determine how long it would be before I should expect some updates for my 140/485 app.

redgs,
:eek:

Dec 2003/nsc

I know you are tracking for 2004 But mine is close.

Filed I-140/I-485 concurrently.
RD 12/24/2003
PD 12/24/2003
AP and EAD approved in 02/04
Fingerprints 06/21/04

Nothing for I-140 being approved. No message updates.

Fingerprints came back as being recived on July 6/2004. No mention of name being cleared. Nothing about case being resumed either.

Last edited by a moderator:
status

i had filed concurrently for i-140 and i-485 NSC and my RD is
April-26-2004 , and i got my FP notification on May-24-2004.
FP on June-25-2004.

here is the status up date on the web site

Current Status:
On July 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

when is NSC going to wake up ?:)

gimme140 said:
nkjohri,

All my applications(140,485,EAD,AP) were made on Feb 11. I too got my EAD and AP approved in mid-April and got my FP done in late April. No updates after that. The only change in my portfolio is the last update date(LUD) which changed last week since I had changed my address with the USCIS about two weeks back.

Just waiting. Hoping to see some action on our cases soon.

gimme140,

there are a lot of people in the same position as you are in including me :), nd feb 17, 2004, concurrent, everything done EAD,AP, fp in april , no updates whatsoever. so just hang on and wait till NSC wakes up , till than nothing is going to happen.

You are right iknowitall.

But this looks like a real test of patience. I wonder how cocktail's case is different than ours. Does cocktail's 140 approval indicate that cases filed around Feb.12th are being considered now? I hope thats the way it is :) .

I am tending towards wishful thinking a lot these days, I guess. :)

actually cocktails approvals for ead , ap and fp dates are very close to ours so i have also been in the wishful thinking land, thinking mine is close too. have been checking the uscis site and email very regularly :) and the forum too just to hear any other good news.

cocktail anything new on the 485 RFE or do you know whats it about. please let us know.

thanks

One of my colleague who's RD/ND and everything is same as mine got his I-140 approved yesterday i.e. after 10 days of approval of mine. This confirms all of us that they are processing cases around Feb 2nd week. Lets wait and see what happens.
Regarding my RFE for I-485, yet to hear from lawyer...following up with him. Will post to the forum as soon as i hear anything.

For Clarification febapp got 140 approved, 485 RFE.
Not concurrent approval yet. Same boat of Cocktail.
We are all waiting to see 485s getting approved !
Elnegro

febapp details:

Case Concurrent Eb3

RD -- Feb 12th 2004
FP -- April 27th 2004
Ead -- April 7th 2004
Ap -- April 16th 2004
I-140 --June 23rd Approved
I-485 -- July 6th received RFE

cocktail said:

Last edited by a moderator: